“PrestaShop Product Availability Check by Zip Code, also referred to as PrestaShop Zip Code Validator or PrestaShop Zip Code Verification addon allows your store visitors to check whether the product they are thinking to purchase is available for delivery at their location or not. All they need to do is enter their area Zip Code.”
The module aims to enhance the customer shopping experience. It adds a zip code validator on the product pages and asks visitors to provide their zip code, upon entering which they are informed about the product availability.
Note: Currently, you can get this module for free. Related information and the download link is given at the end of the article.
1. Product Availability check through zip code
2. Display delivery period and date as per the specified zip code
3. Disable Add to Cart Functionality for non-available products
4. Disable zip code verification on selected products
5. Add zip codes manually or through CSV upload
6. Specify the delivery period for a particular zone
7. Map products with zones
1. PrestaShop Zip code Validator addon adds a product availability check tab on your product pages. Customers would be required to enter their area zip code before adding the item to their cart and heading towards the checkout page.
2. The Zip code verification module contains a “Check Cart” option enabling which the “add to cart” button functionality will not work if the product is not available for the specified zip code.
3. If the product is available in the specified area zip code, PrestaShop Product Zip code addon displays the delivery period along with the delivery date.
4. No need to enter zip code every time on a different product page. Once entered, the availability of every product will be shown on that basis.
5. PrestaShop Product Availability addon lets you disable the zip code verification functionality for some specific products. You can choose the products for which you do not want the display the zip code check tab on the product pages.
6. With the help of PrestaShop Zipcode Validator addon, you can add multiple zones from the back end. For each zone, you can specify the zip codes and for each zip code, you can define the delivery period. The zip codes can be added either manually or by uploading a CSV file.
7. You can also map products according to zones. Put simply, you can specify which products would be available for delivery in a particular zone.
8. PrestaShop Zip code verification module is easy to install and configure.
9. Multi-store compatible, provides multi-lingual support and is compatible with all PrestaShop themes.
10. You can make additional changes in the PrestaShop Product Availability Check by Zipcode addon through Custom CSS and Custom JS.
1. Improve the shopping experience of your customers.
2. Easy managing products delivery.
3. Customers are notified right on the check out about the product availability rather than the checkout, hence making it time-saving.
Special note: The module costs around $30 with free 3 months support but as of now, following the corona outbreak in the entire world, we have currently made it free for our customers. During these hard times, we are making sure that we do best for our customers in whatever way possible.
Due to the Corona Virus pandemic which has created a lot of trouble in the delivery scenario, we decided to make this module free to help online businesses. Letting customers know about the product availability in their location would surely be of some great help not only for you but your customers as well.
Download the module from here- PrestaShop Product Availability Check by Zipcode
If you have any query regarding this, you can reach out to us at email@example.com