Dealing with technology is not everyone’s cup of tea especially when you are not that good in coding or technical field. Well, this article will help you to understand how to add a new Admin account as a team member in Apple Developer Account. So, let’s stick to know the complete process.
1. Please login to your Apple Developer Account for which you want to add a new Member here.
2. Then you will be on the home screen of your account. Please select “People” either from the left menu or from home screen.
3. A new screen will appear, there you have to click on “Invite People”. After clicking the “Invite Option” you have to enter the Apple account you wish to add as “Admin” or as “Member”.
4. After adding the new Member, an invitation email will be sent to the new Admin/Member that you have added. Click on “View Invitation” then log in with the account registered with the invited Email account and then accept the invitation.
5. Congrats, you have added a new member to your Apple Developer Account.
1. Login to your AppStore/iTunes Account in which you want to add a new member. Go to home page and go to “Users and Access”.
2. Go to “Admin” in left Menu and click on “+” button. A screen will pop up where you can enter the details of the new account to be added. And click on “Invite”.
3. After adding the new Member, an invitation email will be sent from Apple to the new Admin/Member that you have added. Click on the link in Email and then login with the iTunes account registered with the invited Email account and then accept the invitation.
4. Congrats, you have added a new Member to your iTunes Account.