This tutorial will guide you, how to add products in your store. The products in your store can be grouped as Simple, Grouped, Configurable, Virtual, Bundle and Downloadable products.
To add products in your store, you can follow the steps provided below :
- Open the back-end of your store and hover your cursor on the Catalog menu and then click on the Manage Products option.
- Catalog Menu(menu bar)>>Manage Products
- The Page that opens will contain an Add Product option at the top right corner of the page, click on the add product option to add product.
- The page that opens after clicking on add product contains:
- Two options( Back and Reset ) at the top right corner.
- Two drop down options to choose the attribute set and the type of product.
- And a continue button at the center.
- After clicking on continue option, a page will open where you can enter the details of the product like:
- General details including Names, Description, SKU, Weight, Status etc.
- Place them under different categories
- Related products and much more.
- You can save the details and finally add the product.
- You will notice that the product is available for sale at the front-end of your store.