Every brand using a Gamified Pop-up has similar goals: increase awareness of the offer, keep customers engaged in a game, and encourage them to shop on your store by implementing the wheel and quick win function.
Spin and Win is an effective pop-up module for holiday marketing campaigns, and we’re really thrilled to introduce it to you. Visitors to your site can enter their email for a chance to win fantastic discounts and prizes by using the spin-and-win campaign. You can use this pop-up to creatively develop the top of your marketing funnel for your target demographic.
You can check more reviews on the Knowband Spin and Win Product Pages.
The Spin and Win is a 3-in-1 plugin, use it as an:
- Entry pop-up,
- Exit-pop-up, or
- Subscription popup.
Talking about its advantages, it boosts conversion, customer engagement and develops an email subscribers list for personalized marketing campaigns.
Gamification in eCommerce and the addition of interactive aspects to online shopping experiences can have a significant impact on customers. Here are some data from AYTM’s eCommerce Gamification survey that explains how customers react to Gamification or any interactive feature while shopping online.
Because eCommerce gamification is still a new concept, companies are continually coming up with new and innovative methods to include it into their shopping experiences.
Customers, on the other hand, tend to choose certain established routes over others.
- When sites or apps allow shoppers to earn points for completing purchases, 48% of respondents said they like it.
- Customers like it when businesses integrate games or interactive components in their purchasing experience, according to 38% of customers.
- 36% of respondents stated they are more likely to visit websites with interactive elements.
- Also, 30% stated they are more likely to buy from websites with interactive features.
- With gamified content, Ford Motors raised revenues by more than $8 million and increased Facebook likes by 600 percent.
- There is no way you will lose a customer if you have a gamified pop-up in your store. It can increase the average time spend by 3X just like it did for Verizon Wireless.
You may achieve similar results by including a KnowBand’s spin and win wheel that simultaneously attracts your audience’s interest, rewards them with a fun prize, and collects their email address.
Include Knowband Spin and Win Popup in your eCommerce store (PrestaShop, OpenCart, Magento, WooCommerce)
Visitors to your site are prompted to enter their email address for a chance to win one of 12 offers using any targeting parameters you like (e.g., page URL, device kind, session history, and more). On the thank you page, whichever slice of the wheel they land on, they’ll see a promo code that they may use in your online store.
To receive the code, they will have to enter their email address. You can ask them if they would like to receive any further updates from your store and your task here is done. Isn’t Spin and Win is the easiest way to ask for an email!
Customizing the wheel is straightforward from your end. Each wheel can have up to 12 winning slices, each with a distinct payout.
- Select the wording for each of the wheel’s slices, including the winning and losing slices.
- From any of the coupons, you’ve produced in your account, determine the offer and offer code for each of the winning slices.
- Choose the colors and theme that will be used on your wheel.
The Module has several themes for various occasions like Christmas, New Year, Halloween, Valentines Week, Diwali, and many more.
- Decide how often each winning slice should appear.
- To spin the wheel, change the text and design of the tab and form.
- Make changes to your thank-you page.
- Press the publish button or schedule the wheel to get published automatically.
To summarise, gamifying your e-commerce business would therefore help you grow faster. On any platform, we can share our accomplishments and work progress.
Check out the Spin and Win module in action
To add any new feature in your eCommerce store, you can visit KnowBand store and explore our exclusive range of plugins and extensions available for all the major eCommerce platforms.