“OpenCart Product Availability Check by Zip Code extension lets your customers check whether or not a product is available for delivery at their region. For this, they need to enter their area zip code.” The module is sometimes also referred to as OpenCart Zip Code Validator or OpenCart Zip Code verification.
The module adds “Check availability of products” tab on the product pages. And upon entering the zip code, for available products, it displays that the product is available along with the estimated delivery date else it displays that the product is not available at that location.
Note: Due to the COVID-19 outbreak, we have made this module free for our customers. Related information and download link are given at the end of this post.
1. Allow customers to check product availability by their area zip code
2. Display the delivery day and the time interval for the specified zip code
3. Add to Cart button is disabled if product not available
4. Disable zip code check functionality on selected products
5. Add multiple zip codes either manually or through CSV upload
6. Specify the delivery time interval for a particular zone
7. Product mapping for different zones
1. OpenCart Zip code Validator Extension requires customers to enter the zip code on the product page before proceeding further. They would not be able to add the product to the cart and checkout without checking the product availability.
2. The Zipcode verification extension consists of a “Check Cart” option enabling which the “add to cart” button will disappear from the product page if that product is not available for the specified postal code.
3. If the product is available in the specified area zip code, OpenCart Product Zipcode Extension displays the estimated delivery time interval along with the delivery date. (Refer to the image in point 1)
4. OpenCart Product Availability Extension provides you with the option to disable the zip code check functionality on some products. You can choose those products from the drop-down list under the “Disabled products” option.
5. OpenCart Zipcode Validator Extension lets you add multiple zones from the back end configurations. You can specify the zip codes for every zone and define the delivery time interval. The zip codes can be added either manually or by uploading a CSV file.
6. You can map your store products for different zones, after which the products will be available only on those zones for which they have been mapped.
7. OpenCart Zip code verification module is easy to install and configure and offers multi-store compatibility
1. Enhance the shopping experience of your customers.
2. Helps you with product page optimization
3. Makes it easy to manage products delivery.
4. It saves the customer’s time as they are informed about the product availability right on the product page.
Special note: The module has an actual cost of around $36 with free 3 months of support but following the corona pandemic, we have currently made it free for our customers. During these hard times, we are making sure that we do best for our customers in whatever way possible.
For the time being, download this module for free. We will keep you updated with new free modules.
Download the module from here.
If you have any query regarding this, you can reach out to us at email@example.com