In this competitive and revolutionary eCommerce industry, having your own eCommerce mobile app could easily enhance the visibility and engagement of your store. Earlier, you either need to struggle with learning programming or hire a professional and spend a huge amount of money for the same. But, now creating a mobile app is simpler than ever with KnowBand’s PrestaShop Mobile App Builder. This plugin is designed in such a way to provide native eCommerce mobile apps along with complete web-admin panel access. But, before going for any such decision, let’s take a glimpse of the simplest process through which you can test your own store on PrestaShop Demo App:
Download the PrestaShop Mobile App Builder free version for Android and iOS from KnowBand store. After successful download, you would receive a zipped file consisting of the source code of module which is to be installed on your web-store.
Install the downloaded zipped file on your PrestaShop store and you would see the option to configure the module. Open module backend and enable the plugin to link your store with the mobile app.
Download our PrestaShop Nautica Demo App on your test device from Google Play Store and Apple App Store. On opening the app, the above-shown splash screen will appear. All you need to do is to enter your website URL and tap ‘View Your Store’. For instance, if your store URL is https://www.knowband.com then, enter it as https://www.knowband.com/ and start testing your app.
That’s it! Now, you can experience your app working on the mobile app. This is the default view of your website on the app and can be customized accordingly with multiple backend options and functionalities. Once you are successfully satisfied with the working of the mobile app, you can go for the paid version of the module for app development with unlocked features.
KnowBand has brought this featured automated Mobile App Builder module for various other eCommerce platforms as well, like OpenCart, Magento, Magento 2 & WooCommerce. The testing process and the features are the same for every platform.
Once you start testing the functioning of PrestaShop Mobile App, here are 10 important points which must not be missed:
1. The home screen layout of the app is the default view which can be customized accordingly along with color options from module backend.
2. Multiple social login options(Google & Facebook) along with OTP and Fingerprint Authentication.
3. Add your store logo on the header of mobile app and showcase your brand as well.
4. Seamless product categorization with clutter-free product page. Layered navigation along with product swiping makes the search easier.
5. Social sharing of products on different social platforms directly from the product screen.
6. Add products in the wishlist and Shopping Cart with multiple size and color based options.
7. Simplified checkout screen with easy order creation.
8. Complete details of the placed order along with live tracking facility.
9. Send both automated and custom Push Notifications from the backend panel along with complete history.
10. Experience the flawless functioning of the mobile app right from entering the app to making the purchase.
If testing your eCommerce website on the demo app is so easy with KnowBand, it’s a quite better option to go for it before actually making up your mind in choosing the right mobile app solution.
You might also like: