Salesforce is one of the most fundamental strategies having a significant impact on the world of cloud computing. It is a groundbreaking cloud-based CRM with a tonne of features and advantages for small businesses. This blog’s main goal is to familiarise you on how to create a Salesforce developer accounts for free.
In Salesforce, an account is used to store information about clients and entities, such as businesses, government agencies, educational institutions, and people. The Salesforce database contains a variety of information, including Name, Location, Web Address, and more. You can always create, delete, sort, or filter an account using the Accounts tab in Salesforce based on the information kept in contacts.
Salesforce gives you the option to open a free developer account and use straightforward drag-and-drop procedures to create Salesforce apps.
- You should start the process by visiting https://developer.salesforce.com/ and selecting the Sign-up option at the top of the page.
- After choosing the “Sign Up” option, a form will appear in front of you. It will request some very basic information, such as your name, email address, company name, etc. Here, you should keep in mind that username will always be provided in the form of an email address, whether or not this email address actually exists.
- After entering all the necessary information, click the Sign Me Up button at the bottom (shown in blue in the screenshot). In the email you provided, you will receive a confirmation link after you click on the Sign me up button.
- To activate your account, simply click the verification link. It will ask you to change your password as shown below. Choose a strong combination that is also simple to remember.
- You can now log in using your Salesforce developer account.
- Visit salesforce.com/login
- Click on Log in option after entering your Username and Password.
- You are now on the home page of Salesforce.
This is how you can easily create a Developer account on Salesforce in a few minutes.
If you face any issues or you have any queries regarding this, please feel free to reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For platforms like Magento, Prestashop, OpenCart, and Shopify, we offer the best plugins. For the website and modules, we also offer custom module development and customization services.
Take a look at our Multi-vendor marketplace module for Prestashop, Opencart, Magento and Magento 2. Know more: