Follow the following steps for installung Amazon Payment Method:
1. Install VQmod (if not yet installed, visit
2. Unzip the archive and find Upload folder.
3. via FTP manager (like Filezilla or WinSCP – download here: http://filezilla-project.org/)
upload to you main directory the files and folders in the Upload folder.
4. In Admin Panel go to Menu > Extensions > Payments > Amazon Payments v1.0.
5. Install Abandoned Cart.
6.That is all – Your system is ready. Click on Edit and configure it.
The General Settings tab has following options:
1. Enable/Disable: Enables or Disables the plugin on the store front. If disabled, Pay viaAmazon will not be listed in Payment Methods on checkout page.
2. Successful Order Status: The successful order status will be the status of the order onsuccessful payment from Amazon.
3. Sort Order: The Sort Order is the position on which the Pay via Amazon will be listed inPayment Methods list on checkout page.
The Amazon Details Tab lets the Admin to provide their Amazon Payment Credentials.
For registering, new Amazon Payment Account click on the Click here to create your AmazonPayments account link and create your Amazon Payment Account.
1. Access Key: The Access Key is provided by the Amazon Payments.
2. Secret Key: The Secret Key is also provided by the Amazon Payments.
3. Checkout Mode: The Checkout will set whether the Amazon Payment acccount which isbeing used is in Sandbox mode or in Live mode.
The Report section of the Admin Module shows the list of the orders placed using AmazonPayment Method.
On clicking the Refund button the refund form is visible in which the Admin has to copy pastethe Transaction ID from the order comment table placed above the Refund Form.
In the Store Front End the Pay via Amazon method is listed in the Payment Methods list onthe checkout page. When users clicks on Confirm the user will be redirected to AmazonPayments for making payments.
This Would Also Interest You: