The Magento Previous next product is an addon which when enabled makes changes in the product page by adding two buttons at each side of the product to let the customer navigate to the previous and the next product of the current product. It also has the feature of navigating from the keyboard arrow keys and in case of mobile has the feature of the swiping in the product page and then navigating through the products.
Follow the following steps for installing Magento paginator Module:
1. Download the Magento Marketplace extension package.
2. Unzip the package on your root folder of Magento setup via FTP manager (like Filezilla or WinSCP – download here: http://filezilla-project.org/).
3. In Admin Panel go to System > Knowband Extensions > Prev Next Product.
4. That is all – Your system is ready.
The General Settings of the Magento navigation has following options:
- Active: This field of the Magento previous product enables or disables the plugin on the store front.
- Use arrow keys: This option of Magento next product is to enable for the navigation by using keyboard keys.
- Text on Previous Button: In this field of Previous next product Magento, the admin can set text which is to be displayed on previous button.
- Text on Next Button: This field of Magento extension allows the admin to set the text which is to be displayed on next button.
- Select Button Type: The admin can choose the type of button of the Magento previous next product navigation whether the image or button.
- Display Image: This feature of Magento previous next product Enable to display image on button.
- Show Text on button: Enable to show the text on button of the Magento paginator.
- Button Background Color: Set the background color of the Magento navigation button.
- Button Border Color: This field of Magento previous product, sets the border color of the button.
- Button Text Color: Set the text color of the Magento Extension.
- Display product image on hover: This feature of Magento next product is to enable the display previous/next product image on hover.
- Custom CSS: The previous next product Magento extesnion has the option to add their own css code.
- Include JQuery File: This field of Magento previous next product navigation offers the admin to enable if the current theme does not have the jquery file.
After enabling this Magento previous next product plugin the product page in the front of the shop will change a bit as the two buttons will be added in the side of the product.
The Magento paginator module at the front-end appears as follows:
Find more details about this Prestashop plugin by Knowband below:
Module Link: https://www.knowband.com/magento-prev-next-buttons
Admin Demo: https://mademo2.knowband.com/admin