This Login as Customer Extension for Magento allows the store admin to access the customer account from the Magento store back-end. By using the Login as Customer module, the store admin can check any specific issue reported by the customer while site browsing or while placing the order.
Apart from this, Knowband’s Magento Login as Customer Module allows the store admin to test the website from user’s point of view. The Prestashop store merchant can optimize the account of users as per the requirement of the visitors.
1. Log in as Customer by Knowband allows the store admin to edit the customer details without knowing the Customer Password.
2. With the help of this Magento Login as Customer, the admin can easily manage customer’s cart and orders details.
4. This Magento Login As Customer without Password extension enables the admin to login to a customer’s account with least effort.
5. It ensures customer retention by providing an effortless way to solve their problems.
6. The store owner or support team can log in directly from the customers and orders pages of the admin interface without searching their name.
7. By using Login as Client by Magento, the admin can easy to manage customer’s cart and orders.
8. Magento Login as Customer Module allows the Magento store admin to get an insight of the problem being faced by the customer by login into their account as the customer.
1.The folder structure of the Login as Customer module folder.
2. Copy all the folders into Magento root directory and clear the cash (if enabled).
3. You will be able to find the “Login as Customer” option inside the “System > Knowband Extensions > Login as Customer”.
4. You can now configure the Magento Login as Customer as per your requirements and check its working in the front end at following URL:
After installing Magento Login as Customer Extension in the Magento store, the store owner can make the changes without any hassles. There are following sections available to admin interface: –
1. General Settings
The Module configuration tab of Magento Login as Customer module by Knowband offers the basic configuration options to the Store admin. These options are listed below:
1. Enable/disable the module
2. Show Navigation Bar
3. Show Login as Customer Button Admin Order
4. Show Login as Customer Button in Admin Customer
1. Enable/disable the module: Initially, this Login as Client extension is enabled. The store admin can enable this option and will be able to log in the website as any of the registered customers. This can be done with a button toggle as shown below.
2. Show Navigation Bar: In this tab of Magento Login as Customer Extension, the admin can enable the navigation bar in the Front End of the store. After enabling this module, the navigation bar shows the name of the customer with which the admin is logged in.
Feature at Admin Interface:
Feature at Website Front End:
3. Show Login as Customer Button in Admin Order: This Knowband Magento Login as Client Extension enables the admin to show login as a customer in admin order section, the admin gets an access to the entire account detail of the customer which includes the cart details and transaction history from the ‘manage order tab’.
Follow the steps mentioned below to use this feature:
1. First, you need to go to the Sales–>Order tab in the main menu of the admin interface.
2. The tab shows the entire list of the orders placed on your web store. You can use the filters to select a particular order.
3. The tab shows the entire list of the orders placed on your web store. You can use the filters to select a particular customer.
In this tab, the store admin can log in as that particular customer. On clicking the button Login as Customer, the admin is redirected to the front-end of the website.
4. Show Login as Customer Button in Admin Customer: Admin can enable the Login as Customer Button in the Customers detail section.
1. In order to access the customer account, Magento store admin needs to navigate to Customers–> Manage Customers.
2. On clicking the Manage Customers tab, the admin can see the information of all the registered customers. In order to access the account of any registered customer need to click on the EDIT option.
3. Now click on the Login as Customer button to access the Customer account.
The Magento 2 Login as Customer Module offers a detailed report of the logged in customer history. The admin can keep a track on the customer whose personal details were used to log into the website.
Once the store admin log into the website as a customer, he gets the access to the entire account of the customer. Now the admin deal with every problem of the customer using the simple remote access by Magento Login as Customer Module.
Browsing the eCommerce website as a store user, admin can test the store functionalities in a much effective manner. Moreover, the Login as Customer by Magento helps you in optimizing the website and providing an improved customer experience.