After reading this blog, you will be able to get the MWS credentials so that you can build applications using MWS.
Below are the steps to get MWS credentials.
1. Firstly login to seller central using the credentials.
2. After this, go to “Settings” (at the top right corner) and then click on “User Permissions”. A page will be open which will look like below image.
3. Now click on “Visit Developer Credentials” button under heading “Amazon MWS Developer Access Keys”.
4. You will get the page as shown in below image if till now you are not registered as developer. In this case, click on “apply for access here”.
5. You will be redirected on a page which will look like below image. Here click on “Proceed to Registration and Assessment” and follow further steps.
6.If you are already registered as develop, in this case you will get page which will look like below image when you will follow the Step 3.
7.Here, you will get MWS developer id. For Access key id and Client secret, you need to click on “View” button and on click of this, a popup will be opened which will look like below image from where you will get both credentials.
8.To get Merchant ID or Seller ID, click on “Your Merchant token” under the Settings > Account Info. You will be redirected to the page which will look like below image. This Merchant token is the Merchant id (Seller id).
9.To get Marketplace ID, use the link -https://docs.developer.amazonservices.com/en_ES/dev_guide/DG_Endpoints.html
After reading this document, you are able to get MWS credential from seller central.