Prestashop eCommerce store owner can now stay in touch with their store visitors via messenger with the help of Prestashop social messenger addon by Knowband. The admin can resolve the customer’s issues in real time by using this Prestashop messenger live chat module. The customers can contact the store owner with the help of live chat options and the admin can easily resolve any confusion or issue at the same time. This Prestashop Facebook messenger integration module incorporates the Facebook messenger on the online store in just a few simple steps.
This Prestashop messenger chat module for Prestashop store is highly customizable and offers smooth as well as flawless working. The admin can incorporate this functionality in the front-end with the help of Facebook page id and app id. Moreover, he can easily manage the messenger from the back-end of the Prestashop social messenger addon. The admin can provide online customer support without even changing a single line of the base code of their site. The Messenger live chat module allows the admin to set the look and feel of the social messenger icon.
- The Prestashop live chat support addon is very easy to implement and offers hassle-free working. Once it is installed and enabled, the Prestashop addon incorporates a social messenger in the front-end. With this, the store visitors get an option to chat with the support team of the site via their messenger account.
- The Prestashop social live chat support plugin is highly customizable.
- The Prestashop Facebook messenger integration extension can be activated from the admin interface.
- For integrating the Facebook messenger on the eCommerce store, the admin is required to obtain the FB app ID and page ID.
- The e-merchant can manage the look and feel of the messenger icon. A color picker tool is provided for selecting the icon color.
- The admin can offer live chat support to the online store customers.
- The admin can boost the sales and conversions on the website by providing the best solution to the customers.
- By showing live chat support, the admin can build a relationship with the customers.
- This kind of live chat support makes a good impression of the store.
- The admin can install, configure and use the live chat support addon easily without any complex process.
- Admin can show the live chat messenger in the front-end without changing any code from the back-end.
- This Facebook messenger and live chat addon offer smooth and flawless implementation.
- The Prestashop Facebook messenger integration extension is fully customizable.
- The online store owner can set the color of the social messenger icon from the color picker tool.
- The Facebook messenger and live chat addon allow the admin to select the pages on which he wants to display the messenger.
- The admin can offer the support icon and greeting message immediately or after some time.
- The Prestashop live chat support addon has a mobile responsive layout.
- Prestashop Facebook messenger integration addon offers multi-store compatibility.
- The messenger multilingual live chat support module offers multi-lingual support.
- Messenger live chat module is SSL compatible.
- Prestashop messenger chat module for Prestashop store is compatible with all the Prestashop themes.
- User-friendly interface.
- The store admin can set specific messages for the customers which are logged-in to Facebook and which are logged-out to the Facebook.
Once the store admin purchases the Prestashop social messenger addon from the Knowband store, he will get below-mentioned files:
1. The zipped file consists the source code of the Prestashop social live chat support plugin.
2. User Manual
The online store owner can follow the provided steps to install the Messenger multilingual live chat support addon.
- First of all the admin needs to unzip the zipped file. This file includes a few files and folders.
- Copy the all the folder and paste them into the “Modules” folder of the store’s directory. The admin can follow the path – Root Directory/modules/.
3. Now the store owner can install the messenger multilingual live chat support addon. As an eCommerce store owner, the admin can find that in Store Admin -> Modules and Services. It would be shown as below –
Now the admin can click on the “Install” button to install this module easily. A confirmation pop-up will be shown. Click on “Proceed with the installation” option. This step will install the live chat support module and show notification – “Module(s) installed successfully”.
The admin can get various configuration options. The admin can apply the settings according to the requirements.
1. Enable/Disable: It is very easy to activate or deactivate this Messenger multilingual live chat support addon. The admin can deactivate this Messenger live chat module just by a button click.
2. Facebook APP ID: Enter the Facebook app id here. The admin can generate the Facebook app id by following few simple steps.
- Log-in into your Facebook account and go to the link mentioned below: https://developers.Facebook.com/
- Go to the “MY APPS” option and click on the ”ADD NEW APP”.
- After that, the store owner needs to insert the “Display Name” and “contact email ID”. Click on the “Create APP ID” button.
- Once the APP ID created, the admin can view the app id. Go to the “Settings” and then select “Basic”. Here you can view the APP ID as shown below.
- Admin can insert the App Domain. After that click on the “save changes” option.
3. Theme Color: The store owner can set the look and feel of the messenger icon by selecting its color according to the store’s theme.
4. Page ID: Enter the Page ID here. The admin can insert the Page ID of the particular page from which he wants to handle the live chat.
- Open the Facebook page and go to about page. At the bottom of the ”About” page, the admin can view the page id.
- Go to the Settings option and then select the “messenger platform” option. Here you can enter the domain in the “White-listed domains” option.
5. Select the Page: The Prestashop messenger chat module for Prestashop store provides this configuration option to select the pages on which the admin wants to show the chat messenger. If the admin doesn’t select any page, then the module will be activated for all the pages.
6. Set Greeting Message Delay: The admin can set the time in seconds after which he wants to display the first message on the website for the customers. If the customer will set this time as “0” seconds” then the customers can get the greeting message without any delay.
7. Logged-in Greeting Message: The store owner can show a specific message to the customers which are already logged-in to Facebook. The admin can leave this option empty if he doesn’t want to display any message.
8. Logged-out Greeting Message: The store owner can display a message to the customers who are not logged-in their Facebook account. The admin can leave this option empty if he doesn’t want to display any message.
The customers can view the live chat option on the store’s front-end as shown below:
The store admin can reply the customers and offer them better support on the website.