OpenCart Google Shopping Integration Plugin by Knowband offers an excellent and fully-functional integration solution to the OpenCart store admin to list and display their products on the Google sponsored ads. The most advanced OpenCart Google Shopping Integration module offers an easy way to display your products on Google Shopping and get thousands of new and focus customers on your online shop.
- OpenCart Google Shopping Marketplace Integration allows the store admin to well-rank their products on Google Shopping in the shortest time span.
- OpenCart Google Shopping Marketplace Integration Module makes it easier for the store admin to connect the store and list the products.
- The OpenCart Google Shopping Marketplace Integration Extension makes it easier to set up the connection. This can be done in a few simple steps.
- OpenCart Google Shopping Marketplace Integration Plugin offers profile-based product upload. Thus, the products can be listed in bulk and inventory can be managed with ease.
- With the help of the Google Shopping OpenCart Integration, the store admin can map the categories of the OpenCart with the category of Google Shopping.
- Multiple categories of OpenCart can be mapped with a single category of Google Shopping via Google Shopping OpenCart API Integration.
- The admin can remove the category at a single click from the back-end of the OpenCart Google Shopping API Integration.
- The attributes of the products can be mapped with the attribute of Google Shopping with the help of the Google Shopping OpenCart Connector.
- OpenCart Google Shopping synchronization module can upload thousands of products in one go. The products of the mapped category can be uploaded in bulk.
- The inventory can be managed from the back-end of the admin interface of the OpenCart Google Shopping Integration plugin. The listed products can be removed easily.
- OpenCart Google Shopping Connector allows the merchants to create feeds and schedule their upload.
- The admin can set the country and the corresponding language for feed.
- The Google Shopping integration module allows for easy integration. The admin can download the feed file and upload it to Google Merchant Center.
- In case the admin is not comfortable with a cron job, the admin can get manual synchronization. The synchronization can even be done page-wise with the help of Google shopping OpenCart integration.
- The audit report offered by OpenCart Google Shopping feed synchronization extension allows the admin to keep a track of the various task being performed in the back-end.
- The admin can see the errors occurred while product listing with the help of theOpenCart to Google Shopping Synchronization.
2.0 How to install OpenCart Google Shopping plugin?
1. Download the zipped file of the OpenCart Google Shopping module from OpenCart & unzip into a folder. After unzipping the folder structure of Google Shopping plug-in will be similar to shown in the below screen.
4. Give write permission (775 OR 777) to the google shopping folder and its subsequent folders. the google shopping folder can be one of the locations mentioned below.
5. The OpenCart Google Shopping extension is now ready to be installed in your OpenCart store.
7. To access the Google Shopping plugin, Click on the edit button in of OpenCart Google Shopping module as shown below.
The OpenCart Google Shopping Integration plugin offers a number of configuration options that allow the store admin to connect their store and list their products. The various customization tabs offered by Google Shopping OpenCart Integration extension includes:
- Connection Settings
- General Settings
- Profile Management
- Feed Management
- Product Listing
Lets us discuss the various tabs one-by-one.
This section of the OpenCart Google Shopping Integration plugin allows the OpenCart store admin to set up the integration between the store and the Google tools. The various required field of the tab are discussed below:
- Google Application Name: Enter the name of the project/application that you created for Google Shopping. (See Appendix)
- Google Client ID: Enter the Client ID that will authenticate the connection between the store and Google Merchant. By default empty but required field. (See Appendix A)
- Google Client Secret: Enter the client secret to set up the connection. By default empty but required field. (See Appendix A)
- Google Merchant ID: By default empty but required field. Here, you will provide the merchant ID of your Google merchant center account.
The General Settings tab of the Google Shopping OpenCart Integration plugin allows the admin to make some basic changes and authenticate the OpenCart Google Shopping integration.
- Enable/Disable: Enable/disable the OpenCart Google Shopping integration plugin by selecting the options from the drop-down menu.
- Image Size of Product: Select the default size of the images from the drop-down menu.
- Exclude Out of Stock Products: Select Yes from the drop-down menu if you want to exclude the out-of-stock products. If yes is selected, then, the products that are not in the inventory will not be displayed in the Google search results.
- Exclude Products with Price Less than This field enables you to exclude the products whose price is below a specified limit. For instance, if the amount‘X’ is entered here, then, any product whose price is below ‘X’ will not be displayed in the Google Shopping results.
- Exclude Products who do not have EAN13/JAN or UPC: If you want to exclude the products that do not have EAN13/JAN or UPC, then, select Yes.
- Sync Type: Select the type of synchronization from the drop-down menu.
- Utm_campaign, Utm_source, Utm_medium Parameter: Enter the UTM for tracking the performance.
- Select your Default Language: Select the default language that you want to use for feed synchronization. The OpenCart Google Shopping Feed synchronization extension offers multi-lingual support.
The profile-based listing of the Google Shopping Integration module allows the store admin to manage the inventory in bulk. The store owner can create N number of profiles and these profiles will be listed in this tab of the OpenCart Google Merchant Center Feed extension.
In order to create a new profile, click on the ‘+’ sign on the top right position of the admin interface of the OpenCart Google Shopping Feed synchronization plugin.
On clicking, you’ll be redirected to the profile creation page. The various fields are discussed in details below:
- Country: Select the country where you want to showcase the products of the profile in the Google Shopping section.
- Language: Select the language for profile creation.
- Currency: Select the currency in which you want the price of the products to be displayed.
- Profile Title: Enter a title for the respective profile.
- Google Category: Select the category of Google that is to be mapped with the categories of the OpenCart store.
- Store Category: OpenCart Google Shopping connector offers one-to-many category mapping. Select the categories of the store that you want to map with the selected category of Google.
- GTIN: Select the unique field mapping for the product attributes. The Google Shopping OpenCart connector will identify the products according to the mapped attribute.
- Material: Select the material of the product from the drop-down list.
- Pattern: Choose the pattern from the list.
- Gender: Select the Gender for which the product is intended. The various options are listed in the drop-down list.
- Age Group: Select the expected age group of the users of the product.
- Adult Content: Specify if the product has any adult content or not.
- Color: The color attribute describes the color of the product. These attributes help create accurate filters and narrow down the search results.
- Size: The size attribute specifies the standardized size of the product.
- Size Type: The attribute describes the cut of your product. This helps create accurate filters.
- Size System: With this attribute, you can explain which country’s sizing system your product uses.
- Product Shipping: Select the type of shipping rate that is to be charged.
The admin can easily edit or delete the profiles from this section of the OpenCart Google Shopping integrator. In order to do so, click on the ‘Edit’ or ‘Delete’ button corresponding to each profile.
The Google Shopping OpenCart integrator offers a user-friendly interface to manage the feeds. The admin can create feeds and sync the same with the Google Merchant Center with the least hassle.
In order to create new feeds, click on the ‘+’ sign in the top right section of the admin interface as shown in the image below:
The feed creation page of the Google Shopping OpenCart includes the below-mentioned section:
- Select Profile: Choose the profile for which you are creating the feed.
- Feed Label: Enter a unique name for the feed.
- Feed Upload Schedule: Select the schedule for the feed synchronization.
- Set Hour: Set the Hours of the days for the feed upload schedule.
The feeds created for a particular profile can be downloaded from the Profile Management section of OpenCart Google Shopping Feed synchronization extension.
As shown in the image above, the profiles for which the feeds have been created will show a ‘Download’ link. You can click on the link in order to download the feed.
Synchronize the feeds by executing cron in the synchronization section of OpenCart Google Shopping integration plugin. (See Section 3.)
In order to edit/delete the feeds, click on the Edit or Delete corresponding each feed as shown in the image below:
The product listing can be viewed in this tab of the Google Shopping OpenCart integrator.
You can renew or remove the products by clicking the ‘Relist’ or ‘Remove’ button corresponding to each product.
The admin can even view the errors that occurred while product listing by clicking on the ‘View Error’ button.
The listing status specifies the status of the products. The status of the products can be synced from the Google Shopping by executing cron in the Synchronization tab of the Google Shopping OpenCart connector. (See Section 3.5)
The cron jobs offered by OpenCart Google Shopping feed integration module allows the admin to keep everything up-to-date without any manual synchronization.
- Feed Synchronization: This cron job allows the admin to sync the feeds on Google Shopping.
- Product Status Synchronization: The admin can sync the product status from Google Shopping by executing this cron.
How to Create Google Shopping Account?
Before uploading your products on Google shopping, you must have your Google merchant account. If you don’t have then please follow the below URL:
Follow the instructions given on the above URL and create your account.
After creating your account, you will be redirected to your merchant center homepage as shown in below screen:
Copy your merchant id highlighted in the above screen and save it in module configurations.
Verify your Website for Google Merchant Account
This verification process is a compulsory process to upload your products to Google Shopping. If you do not verify your site then the module will not be able to upload products and may result in an error.
To verify your website, please follow the below instructions:
Step 1: Go to the “Business Information” tab in your Google Merchant Account.
Step 2: Under “About Your Business” tab, provide the URL of your store. For example, http://www.example.com. Save URL.
Step 3: After saving a website URL, Under the “Website” tab, Click on “Claim Your Website” link. This will show you the link to an HTML file. Download this file and upload it to your root directory of the store.
Step 4: After uploading the HTML file, execute the URL given by Google in step 3.
Step 5: Click on the “Verify & Claim” link.
How to get Client ID and Secret
To get Google client id and secret you need to create a project in Google developer account. Please go to the below URL to sign into the Google developer account.
On the above URL, create a project by clicking the link shown in below screen:
Step 1: Name your Project Name and then click on the “Create” link. After creating a project, Google will redirect to the same page and your new project will be selected.
Step 2: Go to the library tab, search for “Content API for Shopping ”. Enable this API for this project.
Step 3: Click on the “Credentials” tab. This tab will show 3 tabs.
Step 4: Set your application name in “OAuth Consent Screen” and save it.
Step 5: Click on the “Credentials” tab and click on the “Create Credentials” button.
Step 6: After clicking the “Create Credentials” button, Google will be shown credentials type options. Choos “OAuth client ID”.
Step 7: Set application type as “Web Application”.
Step 8: Set the “Authorized Redirect URIs” field. Your redirect URI is given on the module configuration page. Please copy from there and paste it into this field.
Step 9: Click on the “Create” button. After saving credentials, Google will generate the client id and secret for you. Copy and paste them into the corresponding field in module configuration.
Note: For more details instructions, follow URL https://developers.Google.com/identity/sign-in/web/devconsole-project
Note: If you are getting an error while getting your refresh token. Please also try after “Allowing Less Secure App” in your Google account.
For more values, please follow the below URL and read the documentation:
Click Here for Module Link.
Click Here for Admin Demo.