Through this Opencart Better Thank You Page plugin, Admin can show three different blocks at order confirmation page:-
- Products Block: All the related products which the customer might be interested to buy can be shown.
- Discount Block: In this block of the Opencart custom thank you page plugin, discount coupon code will be shown which can be applied for next purchase.
- Advertisement Block: In this block of the Opencart custom success page module, banner can be shown for advertisements.
Follow the following steps for installing “Better thank you page” Module:
- Download the extension package.
- Unzip the package on your root folder of Opencart setup via FTP manager (like Filezilla or WinSCP – download here: http://filezilla-project.org/).
- In Admin Panel go to “Extensions > Modules > Better Thank You Page>Install”.
- That is all – Your system is ready.
- Click Edit link to edit settings.
This User Manual Guide users through the Admin Module/Store Front settings and features of the Better Thank You Page Module.
Admin Panel Settings of the Opencart success page extension contains the 4 tabs for settings:
The General Settings of this Opencart module by Knowband has following options:
- Enable/Disable: This option of the Opencart Better Thank you page plugin allows user to enable or disable the plugin. Switch it on to enable the Opencart module.
- Show Order Id: Enable this option of the Opencart custom thank you page module to show Id to customers at order success page.
After clicking on the products settings tab of the Opencart custom success page module, the below screen appears. It has following options:
- Show Related Products: Enable this option of the Opencart success page extension to show related products block at the order success page. All products related to products ordered by customer will be shown here.
- Product Block Position: It decides the sort order in which Related Products Block will be shown on screen with respect to Discount and Advertisement section.
- Text Message: Here HTML or any text message can be added to show at the end of all 3 blocks.
After clicking on the discount settings tab of the Opencart Better Thank you page module by Knowband, the below screen will appear. It has the following options:
- Enable: By enabling this option of the Opencart module, admin can generate discount coupon on every successful order. This coupon can be used only one time.
- Discount Block Position: It decides the sort order in which Discount section will be shown on screen with respect to Related Product List section and Advertisement section.
- Discount Type: Discount type can be percentage discount or fixed value discount. Coupons will be generated as per this setting of the Opencart custom thank you page plugin.
- Discount Value: Here, in thsi field of the Opencart custom success page module, the admin can set discount value of coupon based on discount type. For Percentage type discount, discount value can be in between 1 to 100.
- Discount Period: In this field of the Opencart success page extension, the admin can set the validity of coupon generated at successful checkout.
After clicking on the advertisement settings tab of the Opencart Better Thank you page, below screen appears. It has following options:
- Enable: If admin enables this option of the Opencart custom thank you page, then he/she can upload any banner or picture to be displayed as advertisement on the order confirmation page.
- Banner Position: It decides the sort order in which Advertisement section will be shown on screen with respect to Related Product List section and Discount section.
- Background Image: This field of the Opencart custom success page module by Knowband allows the admin to upload the banner which he/she wants to be shown on the front end of the order confirmation page. Already uploaded image can be removed by clicking remove button.
After enabling this Opencart success page extension the order confirmation box of the front end will be changed and a new order confirmation page will appear with the features of the back-end settings done in the better thank you page.
The Opencart module at the front-end will appear as follows: