The Opencart Ajax Cart Plus Extension by Knowband displays an interactive popup as user clicks on ‘Add To Cart’ option. On which, the users can easily view the estimated cost of the cart, remove the cart products, update the quantity, apply the coupon/voucher, contact the support team etc. This Opencart extension helps the admin in increasing the up-sell of the website too.
1. Folder structure of the OpenCart Ajax Cart+ plugin folder.
2. Open the upload folder and you will find the following folder structure:
You must have VQMOD installed for this plug-in to work. If VQMOD is not installed please download and install from the URL below:
3. Select all the folder and drag and drop them to the root directory of your OpenCart store
4. You will be able find the Opencart plugin ready to be installed in the Modules in your OpenCart store as shown below.
5. Click on the Install link to install the plugin.
Vqmod xml directory should be writable. Refresh homepage of your store every time after installation/uninstallation of plugin.
6. To access Ajax Cart+ plugin click on edit button in module section as shown below:
7. On clicking edit button the module for plug-in will open. It contains navigational bar at top, menu at
left and main content at center as shown below.
1. Enable/Disable: To enable/disable the opencart ajax cart, Switch the enable button OFF to ON / ON to OFF this is just to the right of Enable/Disable label. Refresh home page of your store every time you change enable/disable setting.
2. Enable/Disable in mobile: The Opencart popup cart extension allows the admin to enable or disable this Opencart plugin in mobile device.
3. Select option to show on Popup: This field of opencart pop-up cart extension allows the admin to select the option that would be displayed at the front end, i.e. None, Banners or Related Products.
>>When you select banner radio button, a button Add Banner (Max 3) will appear on screen.
>>Click Add Banner button to add a banner, on clicking this button you will be asked to enter banner URL and select banner image.
>> Write the complete URL of your webpage where you wish to redirect user on clicking the banner.
>> Select an image for banner to be shown on pop-up dialog from Image Manager as shown below. Click Browse to open Image Manager.
>> You can remove a banner by clicking Remove Banner button.
1. Show Contact Email: This field of the opencart ajax cart extension is provided to the admin to display contact email on the popup by enabling the Show Contact Email option. Email in the field Enter Email Id will be required.
2. Enable Coupon Field: You can enable OR disable the Voucher & Gift Coupon functionality from the ajax cart popup by enabling& disabling the respective field.
1. Refresh home page of your store every time you enable/ disable plugin.
2. If plugin is not working after installation then please check permissions on vqmod folder.
mods.cache file, xml, vqcache folder should be writable. Please make the folder permission to 755 and also check if apache process has access to this folder.
3. Popup will enable on the product page by default if theme is implemented as per OpenCart standards.
4. To enable the popup on Home Page & Category Page, Manual code has to be entered. Please follow the instruction below the display the popup on Home, Category page.
*Theme should be using the default open cart function to add products into cart.
4.1. Login into your FTP account.
4.3. Edit the common.js file
4.4. Go to line no 135.
4.5. Add the following code at line no 136.
Know more about this Opencart Extension by Knowband here:
Module Link: https://www.knowband.com/opencart-ajax-cart-plus
Admin Demo: https://ocdemo.knowband.com/?url=admin/index.php?route=module/shoppingcartpopupxtra&token=a261b78f42e6ddd5a8dbd9a17bd60825
Front Demo: https://ocdemo.knowband.com/?url=index.php?route=module/createcart&plugin=ajaxcartpopup
User Manual: https://www.knowband.com/user-manual/ajax-cart/install-ajaxcart/
This Would Also Interest You: