Knowband offers scratch coupon module will enable store owner to allow the system to give discount coupons to endpoint customers and analyze the customer’s need by tracking discount coupons. As we know that customers attract to any shopping sites on the base of attractive offers and various type of discounts. So, keeping these points in mind, this plug-in will generate discount coupon on the front end to all visited customers, based on defined discount criteria by the store owner.
- The Magento email subscription module is fully customizable.
- The Magento subscription module is fully compatible with all themes.
- The scratch coupon Magento extension is easy to install and configure.
- The Magento scratch game offers hassle-free implementation.
- The store admin can allow free shipping.
- The store admin can fix coupon code length.
- The store admin can include JQuery if needed.
- Expiry date of the coupon can be fixed in the admin panel.
- The Magento scratch game offers mobile responsive layout.
- The store admin can choose the page to show scratch coupon.
- The store owner doesn’t need to change codes on the back-end.
- It is so easy to enable/disable the module just by a button toggle.
- The Magento scratch card offers fixed or percentage based coupon code.
- The Magento scratch game allows look and feel settings on the admin panel.
- There are coupon statistics represented in the form of a pie chart or via graphical figures to track an overall view.
- The Magento scratch pop up offers an analysis report for monitoring the performance of this functionality from the admin end.
1. To excess Scratch Coupon plugin, Click on scratch coupon option appearing as a sub-menu in navigation menu under System main menu as shown below.
2. On clicking sub-menu “Scratchcoupon” the module for the plugin will open. It contains navigational bar at the top, the menu at the left and main content in the center.
1. Enable/Disable: To enable the plugin, select enable present right to the label of “Enable/Disable”.
2. Coupon Expire: Enter coupon expire(in days) in the text-box present to the right of the label “Coupon Expire”. This will create a coupon which will expire in the days entered by you in the text-box.
3. Coupon Code Length: This will create coupon code of exactly that length which is entered by you in the text-box present to the right of label “Coupon Code Length”.
4. Dash every X characters: To create the coupon with code containing “-” i.e. xxx-xxx-xxx enter the value after which the dash will appear in the code. In case you don’t want a dash in the code, enter 0.
5. Scratch Box Display Interval: Scratch Box will be available again to a particular user after a certain period of time, this period depends on the value entered by the user in the text-box present.
6. Show Scratch Box on: Here admin can select the page on which the scratch coupon will be shown.
7. Exceptional Category ID/Product ID: The store admin can enter the product and category ID to which he/she wants to exclude the scratch coupon box.
8. Discount Type: Three different types of discount can be provided to users.
- Fix Percentage: In this fix, percentage value has to be entered in the textbox present.
- Percentage Range: Random percentage range will be provided as a discount if this is selected.
- Fix price: In this fix, the price will be provided as a discount, value has to be entered in the text-box.
9. Stop further discount: On enabling this option further discount to shop cart won’t be allowed if a coupon is applied.
10. Allow Free Shipping: Coupons created should allow free shipping or not is controlled by this option. If selected yes, free shipping will be provided. If selected no, free shipping won’t be provided.
This tab basically contains setting for how the scratch box will appear in the catalog.
1. Color Scheme: This contains the color appearance of the scratch box.
- Background Color: This will control the background color of the box which will be shown in the catalog.
- Text Color: This will control the color of the text being shown in the scratch box.
- Theme Color: This will control the color of other options like border color, button color and etc.
2. Main Title: This will control the title shown at the top of the scratch box. Options to make the title Bold, Italic and underline are available.
3. Email Title: This will control the label shown in the scratch box form.
4. Name Title: This will control the label shown in the scratch box form.
5. Scratch Box Title: This will control the secondary title present just below the Main title. Options to make the title Bold, Italic and underline are available.
6. Form Heading: This will control the title present at the top of the scratch box form.Options to make the title Bold, Italic and underline are available.
7. Form Subheading: This will control the title present below the Form Heading in the scratch box form.Options to make the title Bold, Italic and underline are available.
8. Button Text: This will control the text shown in the button which is present the scratch box form section.
9. Success Message: This will control the success message which is shown after coupon is successfully dispatched to the user.
This tab contains setting for email which is sent the customer after scratching the coupon.
1. Mail Subject Line: This will control the text of the subject in the email which is sent to the customer after scratching coupon.
2. Mail Body: This will control the text of the main message which is sent to the customer after scratching coupon.
3. Send the email to Admin: If a copy of the email which is being sent to the customer is also required by admin, then this option should be selected as “Yes”. In case a copy is not required by admin, this should be selected as “No”.
This tab contains reports related to coupons and discount being generated from the scratch coupon.
It is divided into four sections:
- Discount Statistics
- Coupon Statistics(Generate vs Used)
- Coupon Statistics(Coupon used within days)
- Coupon Statistics(Coupon Status)
This tab will show the statistics related to the type of discount i.e. Fixed or Percentage. Also, it shows statistics related to no of times coupons were scratched and no of users that actually received a coupon.
This tab will show the statistic related to no of coupon generated and no of coupon that was used. By selecting a date, you can get statistics related to that particular day.
This tab will show the statistic related to coupons generated within particular days. It also contains list of all coupons generated and assigned to customers as shown below:
This tab will show the statistic related to coupons generated, coupons used and coupons expired between given interval of time in form of a pie chart as shown below.
The front-end will look like this:
For more deails:
Module Link: https://www.knowband.com/magento-scratch-coupon
Front Demo Link: https://mademo3.knowband.com/
YouTube Video Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6NNAZjEoscM&feature=youtu.be
Please contact us at email@example.com for any query or custom change request as per your business requirement.