Are you planning to create or deploy your iOS mobile apps on the Apple App Store? Due to the brand’s reputation, people automatically develop a phobia when things come from Apple. You need Apple Developer Account to upload or create iOS Mobile Apps. In the following article, we are going to discuss the easy steps for generating an Apple Developer Account. Have you just finished creating your iOS Native/Flutter Apps and are preparing to make them generally available on the App Store? Let’s start at the very beginning. The must-have element for making the app live on the App Store is having a developer account. Let’s start with the basics of creating a developer account on the App Store.
As previously stated, Apple charges developers an annual fee of USD99 for their Apple Developer account. The other fact about the Apple App Store is that only the real owners of the mobile apps are the applicants for the app upload. That means it is illegal to upload any app developed by a third party to the Apple App Store.
Recommended Read: How to share your iOS App without publishing on Apple App Store?
If you want to register as an individual on the Apple Developer console, you must provide basic legal information such as your legal name, legal address, and legal contact information. Apart from that, it is a must to enable 2 Factor Authentication of your Apple ID for enrolling as a solo/proprietor person.
It is always a good idea to register as an organization on the Apple Developer Console before deploying iOS apps.
The very first thing that is required to enroll on the Apple Developer Console is the D-U-N-S number (Data Universal Numbering System Number). Apple requires the D-U-N-s number to verify the organization’s legal status.
The D-U-N-S number is offered by Dun & Bradstreet and is in use for standard business identifiers. You may quickly verify if your company has a D-U-N-S number or apply for one because the D-U-N-S number is offered at no additional cost.
After providing the D-N-U-S number, the second thing that comes is the legal entity verification. It is a requirement for every organization to have a legal entity. It must be registered as a corporation.The reason for this is that Apple makes certain before entering into a contract with an organization. Enrollment in fictitious companies, trade names/branch locations, and DBAs are forbidden.
After the D-N-U-S number and legal entity status have been successfully validated, the third step is carried out. Then, the person who is enrolling in the Apple Developer program must have the authority to bind the organization to Apple’s legal agreements and policies. Only the owner, founder, senior managers, executive team members, and legally granted authority persons are eligible to enroll an organization in the Apple Developer program.
The last credential required to fulfill Apple’s developer policy is a legal, publicly available website. As an Apple developer, your website must be publicly available. Furthermore, it must be related to your business.
Recommended Read: How to Create a Google Developer Account in 4 Easy Steps?
- The very first step requires your Apple ID. If you already have one, that will work fine for you. You can also create your Apple ID if you do not have one already.
- After the creation of an Apple ID, log in with the same to set up your Apple Developer Account.
- Find the option “Start your Enrollment”. Click on the text and press the submit button.
- The submit button will redirect you to the option of whether to “Enroll as an Individual” or “Enroll as an Organization”. Choose the desired option after considering the above information provided in the article.
- Click on the continue button after filling in the contact information and checking the Apple Developer Program License button.
- Then, Choose the payment method and pay the generated amount.
- After completing the above points, you will receive an email from Apple. An email will send and you just have to verify your email and that’s it.
https://appstoreconnect.apple.com and use the same login credentials.
Do you know that the eCommerce Shop owners can also create their White Labeled Flutter iOS Mobile Apps with zero technical knowledge? Knowband Mobile App Builder also offers the OpenCart, PrestaShop, WooCommerce, and Magento 2 merchants no code Mobile App Building solution.