Introduction of Prestashop Marketplace Sellers Invoice Addon
This module of Prestashop is an ad-don to let the seller of a particular store generate their own invoice. Seller can add their shop name and logo on the invoice generated and can also change the invoice prefix which is appended in the invoice number.
Admin can also enable and disable this feature for a particular seller only.
To install this ad-don, please follow the following steps:
1. Add ad-don folder under modules folder of your system.
2. After adding this ad-don folder, system will list the ad-don on module page under front office feature category as given below:
3. Click install to install this Prestashop Admin Tool Addon.
Seller Listing Interface
On this page, all the seller will be listed with their names and email ids. Admin can enable or disable the module by just clicking on the custom invoice displayed with every seller row. Admin can also search and sort for the seller in the listing given below.
These are interfaces which will be accessible only through seller account section.
After installation, a menu will be displayed to the seller as shown in below screen:
On clicking the highlighted link, a new page will open in which the configuration settings for the seller invoice will be displayed. The seller can change these settings according to the invoice which he wants to generate for the seller.
1. Enable : This module will only work for this particular seller if and only if he enables it from his end.
2. Invoice Prefix: Here the seller can enter the prefix of the invoice which he wants to generate.
3. Add logo and shop name: If this field is enabled by the seller then the sellers logo and name will be displayed on the invoice generated on the order of seller products.
4. Choose invoice layout: This module has four different layout which the seller can use for the invoice of his orders.
We hope that we have covered all the concerns regarding the installation and product guide of this PrestaShop Addon. If you are owning a small online business on Prestashop platform then you should check the must have Prestashop Marketplace extension for your store.