Introduction of Prestashop Marketplace Low Stock Alert Addon
This module is basically for the sellers to let them know about the decreasing stock of their products. In this module the seller can set a specific quantity of the products and if any of his products got below this mark then the seller will receive an alert mail regarding the lowering of the product.
The admin can also set a cron which will send a mail to the seller as soon as the stock of any of the products is down or as soon as an order is placed making the stock of that product less from the given low stock quantity.
To install this ad-don, please follow the following steps:
1. Add ad-don folder under modules folder of your system.
2. After adding this ad-don folder, system will list the ad-don on module page under front office feature category as given below:
3. Click install to install this Prestashop Admin Tool Addon.
After installation, a menu will be displayed to the seller as shown in below screen:
On clicking the highlighted link, system will redirect seller to his low stock alert configurations page.
Here all the settings of the modules are mentioned. These are explained below:
1. Enable Low Stock Alert: The module will only work if this field is set to enabled. If this module is disabled then the module does not work.
2. Low Stock Qty: In this field the seller will set the low stock quantity. If the quantity of any of the products of the seller goes below this value then the seller will receive an email after the order is placed or when the cron works.
3. Enable Cron Alert : If this field is enabled then the cron set up by the admin works and if this field is disabled then the seller will not receive any of the emails generated by the cron.
4. Notification Email: This is the email of the seller in which the seller will receive the low stock alert mails.
When the seller will enable the module and set the low stock quantity then after every order is placed for the products of the seller, The seller will receive an alert email if the quantity of the product is now lower then the low stock quantity set by the seller.
The seller may also receive email according to the cron set up by the admin on his server but if the seller has disabled the cron settings from his interface then he wont receive any of the emails which will be generated from the cron.