The online merchant can now use Knowband’s Prestashop back in stock notification module which allows the online users to subscribe for the out of products which they want to purchase. This Prestashop addon sends a notification to the subscribed customers when the products come in stock again. The store merchant can show a notify block on the out of stock product pages and also customize it looks and feel. The online users can share the email id where they want notification email and click on the “Notify me” button.
The online users can view the list of subscribed products and also remove any product from the subscribed product’s list. This Prestashop product stock notification extension also provides an option to send low stock alert notification to the subscribers. The online merchant can send the low stock alert email notification after the specific quantity which can be set from the admin interface.
The Knowband’s Prestashop Back in Stock Module is GDPR compliant. The Prestashop product stock notification addon is integrated with Mailchimp, Klaviyo, SendInBlue email integrator. The store merchant can also view the list of subscribed customers along with the product name. The subscribers can be removed from the subscriber list. Admin can also download the subscriber’s list in CSV format.
- The online merchant can use this Prestashop product stock notification addon for sending email notification of product back in stock to those users who subscribed for the same.
- The Prestashop product stock notification addon offers GDPR compliance.
- In the updated version of this Prestashop back in stock notification Module, the online users have an option to view the subscribed products list. They can also remove any product from this list if they wish to do so.
- The online merchant can also send low stock alert notification to the subscribers by selecting the quantity for the same.
Prestashop product stock notification addon allows adjusting the color of the notification box using color picker tool.
- Admin can also enter the custom CSS and JS code for the advance look and feel management.
- The online merchant can integrate Mailchimp, Klaviyo, SendInBlue email integrator for creating a list of customers for email marketing activities in the future.
- The store admin can view a list of highly demanded products from the analysis section.
- The Prestashop back in stock notification Addon shows a list of all the subscribers and the e-merchant can also remove any subscriber from the list and download the list in CSV format.
- The Prestashop back in stock plugin is mobile responsive, compatible with all the Prestashop themes and also SSL compatible.
- The Prestashop back in stock notification Module offers multi-store and multi-lingual support.
First of all, purchase the Prestashop back in stock notification Addon and download the zip file from the Downloads section of your Knowband account.
You will get backinstock.zip (source code of the module) and User Manual after downloading the zip file.
To install the module in the store follow the below-mentioned steps:
1) Unzip the backinstock.zip file.
2) Copy the entire content, that is, the files and folders of the unzipped folder. Paste the same into the “Modules” folder of your store’s directory. Follow the below-mentioned address path – Root Directory/modules/.
3) The Prestashop product stock notification addon is all set to be installed in the store. Go to the Store Admin and then to ‘Modules and Services’.
Now click on the “Install” button just next to your module. There will be a pop-up for your confirmation. Click on “Proceed with the installation” option. This step will install the Prestashop product stock notification addon and show notification – “Module(s) installed successfully”.
5) Once the installation is complete, you will get access to the admin interface of the module by clicking on the “Configure” button.
After installing Prestashop back in stock notification plugin into the store, the Prestashop plugin will provide Module Configuration and Subscribers list.
Admin will get these configuration options:
- General Settings
- Initial Email Settings
- Final Email Settings
- Low Stock Email Settings
- Email Marketing Settings
- Subscriber list
Each interface of this Prestashop back in stock is explained below.
On clicking on configure link on Prestashop stock alert module listing page, the system will open general settings tabs of this Prestashop plugin by default as shown in the screen below:
Initially, fields of this Prestashop product stock notification addon in the above form will be already filled with their default values.
- Enable/Disable: Initially, this field of Prestashop back in stock module by Knowband will be “OFF”. Admin can enable/disable the PrestaShop plugin by turning ON/OFF in this setting.
- Delete Customer Data on Delete Request: Enabling this functionality will delete the customer data on GDPR module delete request.
- Enable/disable Subscription listing page: The online merchant can enable this option for showing a list of subscribed products on the website front-end interface.
- Enable Remove Subscription button: By enabling this option, the online merchant can show a remove button that can be used for removing any product from the subscription list.
- Subscription per page: Select the number of products that you want to show per page.
Enable Low Stock Alert Notification: Enable this option for sending a low stock alert notification for the users.
- Low Stock Alert Quantity: Enter the quantity after which you want to alert the subscribers.
- Background Color: Initially, this field of Prestashop stock alert module will be filled with some default value. Admin can change the background color of the subscription box by picking the color from the color picker that will be reflected on the front end of the Prestashop product stock notification addon.
- Border Color: Using this option of the Prestashop back in stock notification plugin, the admin can set the border color of the subscribed box using the color picker.
- Text Color: This field of Prestashop back in stock module allows the admin to change the text color of the notify box.
- Custom CSS: This option of the Prestashop stock alert module allows the admin to write there own CSS as per requirement and will be reflected in the front end of this Prestashop plugin.
In this tab of the Prestashop product stock notification addon by Knowband, the admin can edit the email template of this Prestashop module corresponding to the particular language enabled and template to be edited for the initial mail to be sent to the customer when the customer subscribes to the particular product.
In this tab of the Prestashop reminder email module, the admin can edit the final email template to send to the customer when the product quantity of the product will be updated just by selecting the language corresponding to which admin wants to edit the template.
In this tab, an email template is available which can be further edited for sending a low stock email notification to the subscribers. The online merchant can select the language, enter the email subject line and edit the main content.
Admin can integrate various email integrators like MailChimp, Klaviyo and SendinBlue. Admin just needs to enter the API key for these email integrator sites and select the list in which they want to save the email id details.
The complete analysis of the subscribed customers can be done in the form of a graph and the form of the detailed list. The graph will be displayed for the top 10 products at the back end of the Prestashop reminder email module.
According to the search elements and categories selected the list of the subscribed product will be displayed with some customer subscribed.
The online merchant can view a list of all the subscribers. The online merchant can view email id of the subscribers, product details and email status. Admin can also view if the customer placed an order for that product or not.
An online merchant can also download the overall list of subscribers in CSV file format.
The online users can view an out of stock product notification box on the product pages and they can share email id for notification. The subscription block of Prestashop reminder email module would appear as follows:
The online users can enter the email ID and click on the “Notify me” button. This Prestashop product stock notification addon shows a success message as shown below:
The online users will get a warning message if they try to subscribe to the same product with the same email id.
The online users can also view the subscription list from the account menu. They need to click on “Out of stock Subscription” as shown below:
After clicking on the “Out of stock Subscription” option, they can view the list of all subscribed products and they can also remove any product from the list by clicking on the “Remove” button.
When the customer enters the email id and clicks to the button notify me the initial mail is sent to the entered email address and the message showing subscribed.
The online users can get an email notification when the product is available in stock.
They can also view a low stock alert email for the subscribed product in case of running stocks.
This Would Also Interest You:
- 5 W’s of Back in Stock Module that can Enhance the User Experience
- Compel the Customer to be Return to your Store with Back in Stock Module
Watch the video tutorial here:
Find more about this Prestashop plugin by Knowband below:
Engage your customers even when their product is out of stock. Quickly allow your customers to subscribe for back in stock alerts right from the product page. Don’t let them miss their favorite product deals on your store. This automatic notification is easy to install and configure on your Prestashop store. Purchase this module from addon store