The Prestashop back in stock notification module adds an attractive functionality to the website, which is beneficial for both store owner and customer. This Prestashop module helps the customers to subscribe to those products which are out of stock. The Prestashop back in stock adds a simple block to the product page of PrestaShop store through which the user can subscribe to the desired product by entering the email id for the respective product.
The subscribed customers for the product will be visible to store owner and helps in updating the product according to requirement so that customer can buy those products.
The Prestashop stock alert has the simple input field to enter email Id and a notify button will be available on the product page itself. Customers can easily get subscribed to the product by entering email id and start getting email corresponding to that with the help of this Prestashop product stock notification addon.
The Knowband’s Prestashop Back in Stock Module is GDPR compliant.
- Folder structure of the Back In Stock plugin folder.
- Copy the whole folder named as “backinstock” into your modules folder of the root directory of your PrestaShop store through FTP.
- You will be able find the back in stock plugin ready to be installed in the “Modules” in your PrestaShop store as shown below.
- Click on the Install link to install the Prestashop plugin.
Here store owner can change the various settings of this Prestashop product stock notification addon according to the requirements, which will be reflected on the front end as well as in admin panel of the Prestashop module.
To install this Prestashop back in stock plugin, please follow the following steps:
- Add all whole plugin folder to the Prestashop modules folder into the root directory of the PrestShop Store.
- After adding the Prestashop plugin files, the system will list the plugin on Prestashop module page.
- Click on install/uninstall according to need.
- Another way is, you can zip the whole folder and then click on “Add New Module” link displaying on the top right corner of Prestashop module listing page.
- After installing the Prestashop stock alert module, “Configure” link will be displayed instead of “Install” link as shown in below screen:
- Now, your Prestashop product stock notification addon is ready to use and click on “Configure” link to configure this Prestashop module by Knowband.
After installing Prestashop back in stock notification plugin into the store, the Prestashop plugin will provide following interfaces:
- General Settings
- Initial Email Settings
- Final Email Settings
Each interface of this Prestashop back in stock is explained below.
On clicking on configure link on Prestashop stock alert module listing page, the system will open general settings tabs of this Prestashop plugin by default as shown in the screen below:
Initially fields of this Prestashop product stock notification addon in above form will be already filled with their default values.
- Enable/Disable: Initially, this field of Prestashop back in stock module by Knowband will be “OFF”. Admin can enable/disable plugin by turning ON/OFF this setting.
- Delete Customer Data on Delete Request: Enabling this functionality will delete the customer data on GDPR module detele request.
- Background Color: Initially, this field of Prestashop stock alert module will be filled with some default value. Admin can change the background color of the subscription box by picking the color from the color picker that will be reflected on the front end of the Prestashop product stock notification addon.
- Border Color: Using this option of the Prestashop back in stock notification plugin, the admin can set the border color of the subscribed box using the color picker.
- Text Color: This field of Prestashop back in stock module allows the admin to change the text color of the notify box.
- Custom CSS: This option of the Prestashop stock alert module allows the admin to write there own CSS as per requirement and will be reflected to the front end of this Prestashop plugin.
In this tab of the Prestashop product stock notification addon by Knowband, the admin can edit the email template of this Prestashop module corresponding to the particular language enabled and template to be edited for the initial mail to be sent to the customer when the customer subscribes to the particular product.
In this tab of Prestashop reminder email module, the admin can edit the final email template to send to the customer when the product quantity of the product will be updated just by selecting the language corresponding to which admin want to edit the template.
The complete analysis of the subscribed customers can be done in the form of graph and in the form of the detailed list. The graph will be displayed for top 10 products at the back end of the Prestashop reminder email module.
According to the search elements and categories selected the list of subscribed product will be displayed with no of customer subscribed.
After enabling the Prestashop back in stock notification plugin by Knowband the front-end user will see a subscribe block on the product page if the product is out of stock. The block of the Prestashop product stock notification addon contains an input field as to enter email id and a notify button through which the user can subscribe to the respective product.
The subscription block of Prestashop reminder email module would appear as follows:
When customer enters the email id and click to the button notify me the initial mail is send to the entered email address and the message showing subscribed.
This Would Also Interest You:
- 5 W’s of Back in Stock Module that can Enhance the User Experience
- Compel the Customer to be Return to your Store with Back in Stock Module
Watch the video tutorial here:
Find more about this Prestashop plugin by Knowband below:
Module Link: https://www.knowband.com/prestashop-back-in-stock-notification
Admin Demo: https://ps.knowband.com/demo4/16/admin1/index.php?controller=AdminLogin&token=ffa17b0c72ff8c0ab7cf3e344c5ae4fc&redirect=AdminModules&demo_lang=en
Front Demo: https://ps.knowband.com/demo4/16/en/evening-dresses/38-sed-arcu.html
Engage your customers even when their product is out of stock. Quickly allow your customers to subscribe for back in stock alerts right from the product page. Don’t let them miss their favorite product deals on your store. This automatic notification is easy to install and configure on your Prestashop store. Purchase this module from addon store