Create a beautiful Instagram Gallery for your eCommerce store with Knowband’s Magento Instagram Shop Gallery Extension and boost the visitor engagement with your store. This Magento Instagram Shop Extension is an effective method to market your store products and thereby improving your site sales. With the highest user engagement, Instagram is been popularly used for branding business products and services. Likewise, you can also give the Instagram look and feel to your website to appeal the new and returning visitors at your online shop. This Instagram module for Magento builds your Instagram business profile and improves the user experience at your store.
1.1 Striking Features of Magento Instagram Shop Gallery Extension
This Instagram Shop Gallery Extension from Knowband is feature-rich extension offering you customizable features that can be configured without any technical knowledge. Let us quickly check the complete features of this Magento Instagram product tag feed module.
1. Magento Instagram Shop Gallery Extension incorporates an Instagram Shop Gallery at your eCommerce store.
2. With Magento Instagram Shop Extension, you can specify the particular tags to fetch the Instagram images and display them sorted into Instagram Gallery.
3. With Magento Instagram Integration Extension, you can filter fetched images by total images, approved images or images with shop products. The filtered results are shown on the website front.
4. The complete Instagram Image Gallery can be enabled or disabled from the back-office.
5. With Magento Instagram Shop Gallery Extension, you can show the likes and comments as the customer points over any of the Instagram Image
6. You can show or hide the main Instagram Gallery page from the backend of this Magento Instagram extension.
7. You can show or hide the Instagram Shop Gallery link in the footer section of the eCommerce website.
8. Instagram Gallery extension for Magento gives an option to set the title for Instagram Shop Gallery Page.
9. With Magento Instagram Module, you can show selected images on the main Instagram page which can be total photos, approved ones, having related images or having both approved and related images.
10. With Magento Instagram Shop Extension, you have the option to limit the number of images that can be shown on the Instagram Shop page.
11. You can even set a desired URL page key for this main Instagram Shop page.
12. You can create unlimited Instagram galleries with Magento Instagram product tag feed module which can be modified and deleted as required.
13. With Magento Instagram Shop Gallery Extension, you can set title, image limit and image visibility for the particular Instagram gallery.
14. You have the option to show or hide the selected image gallery on the main Instagram Shop page.
15. Magento Instagram product tag feed module allows you to set Instagram gallery visibility at different locations of different site pages.
16. You can add ‘N’ images to an Instagram gallery which can be edited or deleted anytime from the back-office of this Magento Instagram Integration Extension.
17. With Magento Instagram Shop Extension, you can set a sort order for the images in a Instagram Gallery.
18. Magento Instagram module allows you map and pin any site products with the Instagram image.
1.2 Technology for Development
Frame Work: Magento
2.0 Installation Guide for Magento Instagram Shop Gallery
1. Once after purchasing Magento Instagram Shop Gallery Extension from the Knowband store, you will get the following files on your registered email.
- Source code file of Magento Instagram Shop Extension in zipped file format.
- User Manual of Instagram Shop Gallery Extension.
Download the files.
2. Unzip the package in the root folder of your Magento setup via FTP manager (like Filezilla or WinSCP – download here: https://filezilla-project.org/). You’ll find the files and folders as shown in the image below:
The Magento Instagram Shop Gallery Extension is now installed for your store and is ready to configure without any coding hassles.
3.0 Admin Interface of Magento Instagram Shop Gallery Extension
Once you have successfully installed Magento Instagram Gallery Module on your website, you can display unlimited Instagram image posts at different pages of your store as required. Further, to configure this Magento Instagram module, navigate the module settings in the given order: Admin Panel > System> Knowband Extensions > Instagram Gallery
The easy to understand admin interface of Magento Instagram product tag feed plugin has been divided into two broad sections as:
2.Instagram Gallery Settings
Each of these sections has been discussed in detail below.
3.1 Basic Configuration Settings
The configuration settings of this Magento Instagram Shop Extension is sub-divided into two sections as:
2.Instagram Page Settings
Each of this sub-section has been discussed in the next section 3.1.1 and 3.1.2
3.1.1 General Settings
In the general settings of the Instagram Shop Gallery for Magento, you will get the following configuration options as given below:
- Enable/Disable: With this button, you can easily enable or disable the whole functionality of Magento Instagram Integration Module for your eCommerce store.
- Show Likes/Comments: Using this option, you can enable or disable the likes and comments for any Instagram feed. If enabled, the likes and comments for the particular post will be visible on the frontend to the customers.
3.1.2 Instagram Page Settings
Under this section of Magento Instagram Integration Extension, you can configure the settings of main Instagram Page which will display all the fetched Instagram images at your store.
- Enable/Disable: This option will enable or disable the main Instagram Gallery Page shown at the frontend of the website.
- Show Footer Link: With this option, you can show or hide the Instagram page link in the footer section of website. If enabled, the Instagram gallery link is shown in the footer section of website.
- Page Title: This option will allow you to set a desired title for the Instagram Shop Gallery Page.
- Image Visibility: This option decides which category of images will be shown on the main Instagram page. You can set any image type out of these four options:
a. Show all photos
b. Only approved
c. Have related product
d. Approved and related product
Note: The total images can be managed from the “Gallery Settings” discussed in next section 3.2
- Image Limit: With this option, you can set the maximum number of images which will be shown on the Instagram Gallery page.
- Page Url Key: Using this option, you can set a custom URL key for the Instagram Shop Gallery Page.
3.2 Gallery Settings
The total Instagram images which are displayed at the front of the website can be configured and managed from this section of Magento Instagram Module. You can fetch as many images using different tags and create different Instagram Galleries. You also have the option to edit the settings of the Instagram gallery. You can manage the related products which will be shown with each of the Instagram Images.
The below interface gives you a list of existing Instagram Gallery which can be edited or deleted. You can edit the existing images or you can add new images to the Instagram gallery.
From this interface, you can perform the following set of actions:
3.2.1 Add a New Gallery
To add a new gallery, click on “Add New” button at the top right corner of the screen.
- Enable/Disable: This option will enable or disable the selected Instagram gallery.
- Gallery Title: With this option, you can set the desired title for the gallery.
- Image Visibility: With this option, the images of the selected type will be shown on the frontend of the website.
- Image Limit: Using this option, you can set a maximum number of image limit which will be shown in the gallery.
- Include in Main Page: You can enable this toggle field if you want this gallery to be shown at the main Instagram page on the front.
- Page Visibility: This option helps you can set visibility of Instagram gallery on various pages at different locations. Simply Click on Add button to display this gallery on different pages.
3.2.2 Edit the Existing Gallery Settings
Now if you want to edit the existing settings of the gallery, click the “Edit” button corresponding to the gallery you want to configure.
- Enable/Disable: You can toggle this button to enable or disable the Instagram gallery.
- Gallery Title: This option allows you to set a custom title for the Instagram gallery.
- Image Visibility: With this option, you can select the visibility type for the images shown on the frontend.
- Image Limit: Using this option, you can set the maximum number limit of images for this gallery.
- Include in Main Page: By enabling this toggle field, you can add this gallery on the main Instagram page at front.
- Page Visibility: With this option, you can set visibility of Instagram gallery on various pages and on different locations. Simply Click on Add button to display this gallery on different pages.
3.2.3 Add and Edit Images
You can add as many Instagram images to a gallery by clicking on the “Images” button corresponding to the gallery.
The above screen shows you a list of existing Instagram gallery images. You can add new images, modify or delete the existing images.
Note: Deleting an image is easy, you just have to click the “Delete” button corresponding to the image.
188.8.131.52 Add New Image
To add a new image to the Instagram Gallery, click on “Add New Image” button at the top right side of admin panel and fill the following fields:
- Image: This option will allow you to check the preview of the fetched Instagram image.
- Approve: With this option, you can approve or disapprove the selected Instagram image.
- Related Products: With this option. You can select the related site products that you want to pin with that Instagram image.
- Sort Order: This option lets you set the sort order of image on the Instagram gallery page.
- Instagram Hashtag: Enter the Instagram hashtag to find or fetch the relevant images and then click on “Fetch” button.
184.108.40.206 Edit an existing image
- Image: This option lets you check the preview for the fetched Instagram image.Approve: With this option, you can approve or disapprove the image.
Related Products: This option allows you to select the related products that you want to show for that image.
Sort Order: This option lets you set the sort order of image.
3.2.4 Delete the Existing Gallery
Deleting a gallery is simple, you just have to click the “Delete” button corresponding to the desired Instagram gallery as shown in the image below:
4.0 Front Interface of Instagram Gallery Module for Magento
A) Instagram Shop Page
Customers will see this Instagram Gallery option in the footer section of the website.
Upon clicking the tab, they will be redirected to the Instagram Shop Page with URL key as:
This URL can be defined as per your own site needs. The Instagram Shop Gallery looks like in the image below:
B) Likes and Comments for Instagram Image
C) Show Instagram Gallery on Homepage
D) Show Instagram Gallery on Product Pages
E) Show Instagram Gallery on Category Pages
On clicking any of the images, customers will see the following image popup.
This way, the online store admin can show Instagram images on website pages without any hassle. The eCommerce store merchant can attract online users by showing eye-catchy Instagram photos. The online merchant can easily implement Magento Instagram Shop Extension and showcase Instagram images on website. The Shop on your Instagram gallery module shows a specific Instagram gallery page on the website. The online users can click on footer link and visit the Instagram gallery page. This way, the online merchant can reduce bounce rate easily. The Magento Instagram product tag feed module is highly customizable and allows the online users to view related products on clicking any specific page. The online merchant can add and showcase unlimited Instagram images.
The eCommerce store admin can show Instagram image on different website pages at desired position. The Magento Instagram Shop Gallery Extension is mobile responsive and offers smooth functioning. The online users can click on any Instagram image and view likes, comments and posting date details easily. The online merchant can also promote products by mapping the products as related products. This way admin can also increase website sales easily using this Magento Instagram module.
Knowband is one of the most reputed names in the field of plugin development. We provide best plugins for platforms like – Magento, Prestashop, OpenCart and
Magento Instagram Shop Gallery Module Link
Magento Shoppable Instagram Module Admin Demo Link
Magento Instagram module Front Demo Link
Insta Shoppable Gallery Module for Magento Video Tutorial
Magento Instagram Integration Extension Marketplace Link
For more support and information, feel free to contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org anytime.