Magento eBay Integration offers the quickest means to the Magento store owners to integrate their store with the very popular eBay marketplace. The eBay integration allows the merchants to manage the inventory and orders from a single interface.
Headquartered in San Jose, California, eBay is a multinational eCommerce corporation that popular as an online auction and shopping site. It facilitates consumer-to-consumer and business-to-consumer sales and offers an easy and customizable interface for the sellers across the globe to list and sell their products effortlessly. eBay operates in over 30 nations. The product listing of eBay combines 800+ million product listings that are not just unique, but are even coupled with great deals.
Magento eBay Marketplace integration module by KnowBand offers a smart solution to the e-merchants to integrate their store with the eBay Marketplace. The store admin can list products to the marketplace and sync the orders from the marketplace to their Magento store.
- The Magento eCommerce sites can easily expand their reach by integrating their store with the popular marketplace with the help of this Magento eBay integrator.
- The Magento eBay API integrator allows the store admin to sell their products to a larger audience base.
- The eBay Magento integration allows the sellers to sync their site with any of the eBay sites.
- The eBay Magento Integration module offers multi-currency and multi-lingual support that helps you offer the services according to the target customer.
- The eBay Magento integration plugin is easy-to-understand and the admin can start selling in the marketplace in a few simple steps.
- The user-friendly interface of the Magento eBay integration extension makes it easier for the store admin to manage their merchandise from a single platform.
- The merchants can add/remove the product, manage the details and inventory from the admin panel of the Magento eBay integration plugin.
- The admin can manage the shipping methods for the eBay store from the admin panel of the Magento eBay Marketplace integration extension.
- Profile-based product listing of Magento eBay API integration module makes it easier for the merchants to list the products in bulk.
- Even the order processing becomes easier with the robust eBay Magento API integrator.
- The seller can check the reason for error product rejection and rectify accordingly from the back-end of the Magento eBay integrator.
- The Magento eBay API integration plugin comes with a free support for 3 months.
- The eBay Magento Integration extension is easy-to-use and can be configured with least effort.
Follow the following steps for installing eBay Magento Marketplace integration extension:
1.Download the Magento eBay integration extension package.
2. Unzip the package in your root folder of Magento setup via FTP manager (like Filezilla or WinSCP – download here: http://filezilla-project.org/).
3.In admin panel, go to eBay Marketplace in the main menu.
4.The Magento eBay Marketplace integration module is now ready for use.
This User Manual will guide the users through the Magento eBay integration extension configuration and settings.
To start selling on eBay Marketplace you need to have a seller account on eBay. In this section, we are listing all the steps to create a seller account on eBay. Please find them below –
1. Goto the link – https://developer.eBay.com
2. Click on Sign in/Join and go to register tab for registration for developer’s account.
3. After filling valid data click on join and you will be redirected to the application creation page.
4. Enter the application name and click on ‘Create a keyset’ under Production section, a new form will be opened.
5. Enter the details and click on Continue to create Keys.
6. Application keys will be shown.
7. To create user token, click on User Tokens link in the above image.
8. Click on ‘Sign in to Production’ to get a token.
9. Fill the details and click on “Sign into eBay to get a Token’”.
10. Sign into already created eBay Seller account or register as shown below:-
11. On clicking register and filling details you will be redirected to your Seller eBay account.
1.To create user token, click on User Tokens link in the below image.
Steps to reach this screen:-
A. Login into your developer’s eBay account.
B. On successful login you will see the below added screen.
2.Click on “Get a Token from eBay Via Your Application.”
Steps to reach this screen:-
A. Click on “User Tokens” from the above screen.
3. Click on add eBay redirect URL and fill the form and save.
4. On clicking I agree from right side form, you will be redirected to the authentication page.
Admin panel of the Magento eBay API Integration extension offers 8 configuration options.
1. General Settings
2. Profile Management
3. Order Listing
4. Order Settings
5. Product Listing
6. Shipping Template
8. Audit Log
Once you have created a seller’s account, you need to fill up the form to validate the synchronization of the store with the marketplace. Navigate to Admin Interface>eBay Marketplace>General Settings.
Fill the form shown in the General settings section. Each field for the configuration panel of Magento eBay Integration plugin is explained below:-
Enable/disable the Magento eBay API integrator by toggling this button.
The admin can either choose the Sandbox account or the Production eBay account. The sandbox account is for testing purpose. While Production account is for the final store integration.
Enter the Dev ID of your eBay account in this section. In order to find your Dev ID, sign in the eBay developer account. In the application key section, you’ll find App ID, Dev ID and Cert ID as shown in the image below.
Copy the App ID from your eBay account and copy the same in this field.
Enter the Cert Id of eBay account in this section. You can find the Cert Id as shown in the above image.
Enter the RU Name of eBay account. In order to obtain your RU name, go to the ‘Get a Token from eBay via Your Application’ tab after adding a redirect URL.
Copy the Auth Token of eBay account and paste in this section. In order to get the access token, you need to click on Sign in to Production as shown in below image.
Sign in to the account from the form below:-
Click on I agree and get access tokens.
Enter a valid PayPal ID connected to your eBay account. Follow the steps mentioned-below:
1. Login to you eBay Seller account.
2. Click on account settings from top left dropdown an click on Paypal account.
3. Now Sign up or link your already created PayPal account with the eBay seller account.
4. On clicking Sign Up, you will be redirected to PayPal account creation page. Just create a profile by filling the details and link it to your seller’s account.
The Magento eBay Marketplace Integrator plugin offers an option of profile-based product listing. The profiles created in the admin interface of the Magento to eBay integration plugin can be viewed in this tab. The admin can create a new profile and edit or delete the already created profiles.
Follow the steps, in order to create new profiles, Go to the Admin Panel>eBay Marketplace>Profile Management.
Click on the ‘Add New’ button as shown below:
The profile creation tab of the Magento eBay Integration plugin is categorized into three tabs. They are:
- General Setting
- Profile Return
- Profile Specifics
Once the eBay site is selected, the store admin is required to enter the following information.
eBay Currency: The currency will be automatically selected as per the eBay site selected by the admin. The store admin can even change the currency if required.
Store Language: The store admin needs to select the language as per the selected eBay site.
Shipping Template: The shipping options created in the Shipping Template Tab will be listed here (See Section 1.2.7). Select the shipping option that you want to display to the marketplace customer.
Attribute Mapping: Select the attributes on the basis of which you want to create product variations.
eBay Category: Select the eBay category from the dropdown menu in which you want to map the categories of the store.
Store Categories: Check the categories that you want to map in the selected category of eBay. The Magento eBay integrator allows the admin to map multiple categories of the Magento store with a single category of eBay. In order to list multiple eBay categories, you are supposed to create multiple profiles.
Listing Duration: Select the duration for which the products of the profile is to be listed in the marketplace.
Product Condition: The default conditions are listed in the drop-down menu. Select the condition of your product.
Product Quantity: Enter the quantity of the product here.
Maximum Product Dispatch Time: Enter the maximum expected product dispatch time.
Allowed Payment Methods: Select the payment methods that you want to allow for this particular profile.
The store admin can manage the return requests of the marketplace from the back-end of the eBay Magento API integrator. Here are some of the customization options offered in this tab.
Return Allowed: Enable the button if you want to allow return option in this profile.
Return Within: Enter the maximum number of days within which the return request should be initiated.
Refund will be Processed As: Select the way in which the refund will be offered to the customer.
Return Shipping Paid by?: Select who will pay for the shipping cost of the returned product.
Return Description: Enter a short description for the return option here.
Profile specifics will appear as per the category of the eBay selected in the General Setting tab of the Profile Management. This tab includes fields like Type, Brand, Model, Color, Features and others. Fill up the fields as per the category selected and the product mapping will be done accordingly. The specifics marked by * are mandatory. Other specifics can be left blank.
Templates will be listed (If any) in the Profile Management tab of the Magento eBay integration extension. Click on the ‘Edit or Delete’ button in order to edit/delete the profile as shown in the image:
The Profiles can be enabled/disabled by selecting the option in the ‘Active’ tab.
The orders received from the marketplace will be synced to the Magento store once the cron is executed in the Synchronization tab. (See Section 1.2.7)
The orders listed as shown in the image below. In order to view the details and process the same click on the ‘View’ button corresponding to each order.
The store admin can now see the following details of each order.
It offers the basic information like order date, status, billing and shipping address, payment information, gift options, item ordered, comments history.
The default order view page is shown below:
1. Invoice: The Magento merchants can generate the invoice of the order. Once the invoice is created, the processing of the order will be initiated.
2. Credit Memos: Change the status of the credit here.
3. Shipments: The admin can update the shipment details in this section.
The Magento eBay connector offers two-way integration. The admin can mark which status will be displayed when an order is synced.
It includes three options:
Order Default State: Select the default status of the orders that will be displayed in the marketplace.
Order Paid State: Select the status for the paid orders.
Order Shipped State: Select the status for shipped orders.
- Default status is the first status of the order when it is placed on the store.
- Paid status means that payment for the order has been made and accepted.
- Shipped status means that ordered items have been shipped.
In order to update the change in the order status by executing cron in Synchronization tab of the Magento eBay Marketplace integration plugin. (See Section 1.2.7)
The store admin can view all the products listed in the marketplace from the Product Listing tab of the Magento eBay Integration extension.
Here are some of the listing options offered in this tab of Magento eBay Integration plugin.
The store admin can click on the ‘Revise’ button in order to update any change in the product detail. Whether you make a change in the product description, pricing or quantity of the products, all the changes will be updated in the marketplace by this button.
This option allows the admin to delete the product from eBay Marketplace. Click on “Delete” action corresponding to each product listing if you want to remove it from the eBay.com.
The ‘Relist’ option allows the admin to relist the products that has expired or has been removed from the marketplace.
The admin is supposed to run the respective cron after the clicking on these action buttons in order to sync the changes with the marketplace.
The admin can view the error occurred in listing the product. For this, click on ‘View Error’ action.
The Magento store admin gets to create N number of shipping template from the back-end of Magento eBay Integration extension.
In order to create new shipping templates, click on ‘Add New’ button.
You’ll be redirected to the shipping template creation page.
Select eBay Site: First, select the eBay site for which you are creating the shipping template.
Shipping Template Name: Enter a name for the shipping template.
Shipping Service Type: Select the shipping service type.
International Shipping Allowed: Switch on the button if you want to allow international shipping.
Excluded Location: Select the locations (if any) that you want to exclude from this shipping method.
Fill the below-mentioned fields for domestic shipping:
Domestic Shipping Service: Select the domestic shipping service from here.
Free Shipping Allowed: Select ‘Yes’ if you want to allow free shipping services.
Shipping Priority: Set the priority for the shipping methods. The options will be displayed in the front-end as per the priority set.
Shipping Cost: Enter the Shipping Cost to be charged.
Additional Cost: Specify the additional cost to be charged.
The admin can edit/delete the shipping template by entering the Edit or Delete button as highlighted in the image below:
The Magento to eBay integration allows easy synchronization between both the stores. All the synchronization jobs can be performed from this tab.
The synchronization tab of the Magento eBay integration module offers three synchronization option. That is Product, Order and Shipping synchronization.
Following are the steps to synchronize the product list on eBay Marketplace –
Click on “Sync Product” button as shown below.
It would perform following actions –
It will add products in the marketplace with the respective product details.
Click on “Relist Products” button as shown below.
This will relist the expired products in the marketplace. It will update the listing of the products whose relisting was initiated in the Product Listing tab.
Click on the ‘Revise Product’ as shown below to revise the products on the marketplace. Any change in the product details, image, pricing etc can be synced by executing this cron offered by Magento eBay Integrator.
Click on the ‘End Product’ as shown below in order to remove a products from the marketplace.The admin has to click on the ‘Delete’ button in the products listing tab before executing this cron eBay Magento Integrator.
By executing ‘Get Products Listing Report’, the admin can import the report of the product listing from the marketplace.The eBay status column will be filled when this action is executed Magento eBay Integrator.
Click on “Sync Orders” button as shown below.
It would perform following actions –
It will sync the Orders and related details from eBay Marketplace to the Magento store.
It creates the orders in the Magento store as per the details of the order received from the Marketplace.
Click on “Update Order Status on eBay” button as shown below.
It would perform following actions –
- The cron checks if there is any status update recorded by the Magento eBay integrator for any order.
- The updates are then synchronized accordingly.
- It updates the Status of Orders as per the configuration settings modification in “Order Settings” tab of the admin interface of Magento eBay Integration module.
Click on “Sync Shipping Methods” button shown below. It will sync all the shipping methods created in the Magento eBay Marketplace integration plugin to the eBay marketplace. This is a one time process.
This tab offers an overview of the all the task being performed in the back-end of the Magento eBay Integrator extension.
Magento eBay Integration Module Link: https://www.knowband.com/magento-etsy-marketplace-integration
Magento eBay Integration User Manual Link: https://www.knowband.com/blog/user-manual/magento-etsy-marketplace-integration/
Magento eBay Integration Demo Link: https://etsymage.knowband.com/index.php/admin/dashboard/index/key/d9473c0de5a9b24dec7fee927e01b8bc/
Magento eBay Integration Video Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mZYx65q0I6A