“Magento Product Availability Check by Zip Code extension lets your customers check the availability of the product in their location by entering their area zip code.”
The extension adds a “Check availability” section on your product pages. When a user specifies the zip code of his/her region, it checks whether the product is available to be delivered at their location or not. If available, it will display the estimated delivery date else it will show that “the product is not available at this location.”
Note: Due to the COVID-19 outbreak, we have currently made this module free for our customers. Related information and download link are given at the end of this post.
1. Allow customers to check product availability by their area zip code
2. Display the estimated delivery date for available products
3. Disable Add to Cart button functionality if product not available
4. Add multiple zip codes
5. Specify the delivery time interval for a particular zone
6. Product mapping for different zones
1. Magento Zip code Validator Extension requires customers to enter the zip code on the product page before proceeding to the checkout. They would not be able to add the product to the cart and checkout without checking the product availability.
2. Magento Zip code verification extension consists of a “Disable Checkout” option enabling which the “add to cart” button will disappear from the product page if that product is not available for the specified zip code.
3. If the product is available in the specified area zip code, Magento Product Zip code Extension displays the estimated delivery time interval along with the delivery date. (Refer to the image at the start of the blog post)
4. Magento Zip code Validator Extension lets you add multiple zones from the back end configurations. You can specify the zip codes (separated by comma) for every zone and define the estimated delivery date.
5. You can map your store products for different zones, after which the products will be available only on those zones for which they have been mapped. Product zone mapping can be done either manually or through CSV file upload.
6. Magento Zip code verification module is easy to install and configure and offers multi-store compatibility.
1. Enhance the shopping experience of your customers.
2. Helps you with product page optimization
3. Makes it easy to manage products delivery.
4. Customers can know the product availability right on the product page and not on the checkout page.
Special note: The module has an actual cost of around $36 with free 3 months of support but following the corona pandemic, we have currently made it free for our customers. During these hard times, we are making sure that we do best for our customers in whatever way possible.
For the time being, download this module for free. We will keep you updated with new free modules.
Download the module from here.
If you have any query regarding this, you can reach out to us at email@example.com