If you own an OpenCart eCommerce store, then, OpenCart eCommerce Mobile App Builder for Android/iOS is the smartest solution to convert your site into a fully-functional mobile store. Knowband’s mobile app builder enables the eCommerce store admin to go mobile without fumbling into the complexity of coding.
We at Knowband are exceptionally skilled and proficient. Our OpenCart mobile app maker is the easiest way to convert your OpenCart site into a wonderful feature packed mobile app for your targeted customers. You just have to specify your business requirements and expectations with our OpenCart developers, rest will be assured by them. With our talent pool of programmers, designers and other involved professionals, we can deliver an OpenCart mobile app that closely matches your personal expectations and business requirements. If you are not sure about the utility of this mobile app for your OpenCart store, let us throw some light on this amazing OpenCart mobile app.
Some of the features of the OpenCart Android/iOS mobile App Builder are:
Compatibility: The OpenCart mobile app is compatible with 2.x.x.x version of OpenCart.OpenCart Android/iOS mobile App Builder is even compatible with the latest version of Android and iOS.
UI Themes: The mobile app comes with a bundle of interactive themes.
Voice Search: The OpenCart Android mobile app builder offers voice search option. This option is not present in OpenCart Presence of voice search facility.
Easy Synchronization: The OpenCart Android/iOS mobile app builder module offers real-time synchronization. The products, images and other related details are automatically synced with the app. You can now create an app with least hassle.
Tablet and Mobile Support: The tablet and mobile-optimized app created by OpenCart eCommerce mobile app builder module is compatible with mobile phones as well as tablets. It works flawlessly irrespective of the device being used.
Social Login Options: The admin can incorporate social login option, that is, Facebook and Google+ login, in their mobile store with the help of OpenCart mobile app builder extension.
Simplified Checkout: Along with easy signup, the mobile app builder for OpenCart offers one-page simplified checkout option to the customers. Thus, it can effortlessly reduce the chances of cart abandonment.
Multi-lingual Support: The OpenCart Android/iOS mobile app builder for Android/iOS offers multi-lingual and RTL support. So, the store owners can now sell their products even to the customer base that uses RTL writing style.
Multi-currency: The apps created by OpenCart mobile app maker offers multi-currency support.
Wishlist: The mobile app builder for Android and iOS offers a Wishlist option to the customer. They can save the products of their choice for later with the help of this option.
Zopim Chat Service: The OpenCart mobile app maker has inbuilt Zopim chat services. The admin can offer 24/7 chat support to their customers.
Web Admin Interface: Once the OpenCart mobile app creator plugin is installed, the admin gets an access to the web admin interface which is easy to understand and use.
Unlimited push notification: The OpenCart mobile app creator offers unlimited push notification to the store admin.
All product type support: The OpenCart mobile app builder extension is compatible with all types of products from simple to configurable, bundled as well as virtual.
Order Tracking: The customers can track the order status easily with the help of order tracking option offered by OpenCart eCommerce mobile app builder module.
Coupon Support: The OpenCart eCommerce mobile app maker plugin is even compatible with all type of coupons.
Social Sharing: The OpenCart eCommerce mobile app even offers social sharing option to the store visitors. This can effortlessly boost the visibility of the products.
This is definitely one such eCommerce OpenCart mobile app creator that can take your eCommerce business to far off places. With the support of this OpenCart mobile app, you can seamlessly target your multi-platform customers for your OpenCart store for grabbing maximum sales and customer engagement. It can make your eCommerce business accessible to mobile-based consumers in order to improve your chances of business growth and expansion. The OpenCart mobile app maker lets OpenCart store owners get their customized mobile app as per their business requirements and needs.
You can get the demo version of the application and get an idea of how the app works.
Once this OpenCart mobile app creator is installed, you can view, how your store would look in the application. For this, you will have to download and install our OpenCart Android Mobile App Builder Free and OpenCart iOS Mobile App builder Free in your store.
Follow these four easy steps to get your app ready:
1. Please click on the below link and fill up the form to provide the basic information for the application:
2. Share the Facebook and Google app keys with us if you choose for social logins.
3. KnowBand will share the APK for your application.
4. You can release the APK on Play store/ Apple store or we can do the same for you free of cost.
The mobile app builder makes it easier for the store owners to go mobile. Follow the steps mentioned-below to create your own eCommerce store:
1. Purchase the Open-cart mobile app builder module from Knowband. (http://www.knowband.com/mobile-app-builder-for-opencart).
2. Once you have bought the OpenCart Android/iOS mobile app builder Plugin, you will be presented with a questionnaire, asking for details about your app. You’ll be required to share the following things with us:
a. Splash image (1280×1920 png)
b. App icon (512×512 png)
c. Theme color (Blue, Orange, Green, Black)
d. Website URL
e. Website Name
f. Desired social login option name out of Facebook and Google.
3. Our development team will customize the mobile application as per the details shared in the questionnaire. The APK file for the app will be shared with you after customization.
4. Now, you can publish this mobile application (apk) file on Google Play Store yourself or you may get it done by us for a small fee.
The OpenCart eCommerce mobile app maker comes with a bundle of themes to choose from. The store admin can even select the theme from the color chart of the splash screen. The splash screen is the initial screen which will be visible to the users once they install and open this App.
1. Choose your App theme: User can change the theme of the App as per his/her choice.
2. View your store demo: Users could experience their own store on mobile by installing the sample OpenCart Mobile App Maker module provided by Knowband (http://www.knowband.com/mobile-app-builder-for-opencart-free) on their OpenCart store.
3. View Demo: Users could also view the demo store provided by Knowband.
OpenCart mobile app creator converts the home page of your mobile store into a powerful marketing tool. The flawless layout is attractive and motivates the customers to explore the store. The admin can even display banners and other promotional triggers.
1. Splash-screen: Splash-screen refers to the images that appear on the top of home screen.
Note: In order to display the splash screen, this options should be enabled from the back-end of the OpenCart mobile app developer plugin. The size of the slides must be >= (900*400) w * h for clear image preview on mobile App.
2. Banners: The admin can display banners just below the splash-screen on the home page.
Note: Enable this feature from the admin interface of OpenCart Android/iOS mobile app creator module. The size of the banners must be >= (600*400) w * h for clear image preview on mobile App.
3. New Arrivals Products: The store admin gets an option to display the New arrival products on the home page just below the banners.
Note: Enable this feature from the admin panel of the OpenCart mobile app creator. The size of the products must be >= (200*200) w * h for clear image preview on the mobile App.
4. Best Seller Products: The merchants can even trigger the purchase decision by displaying Bestseller products.
5. Menu: The store visitors can easily navigate their way through the app with the help of the Menu displayed on the left side of the mobile apps.
Categories: This option can take the users to the category page of the mobile app.
Login/ Logout: Allows the user to login/ logout of their account. The login option takes the customers to the login page where they get the social login option.
About Us: The users will be redirected to the about us page of the store.
Contact Us: The users will be redirected to the contact us page of the store.
My Account: The customers get an access to their account. They can view their order history or update their account details.
Languages: The OpenCart mobile app creator for Android/iOS offers multi-lingual support. The users can select the desired language from here.
Currency: The eCommerce OpenCart eCommerce Mobile App Builder allows the visitors to select the currency in which they want to place the order.
Shopping Cart: The users can save the products in their cart and can view the cart details by clicking on cart icon shown at the top of the homepage.
Wish-list: logged-in users would also be able to view their wish-list products by simply clicking on the wish-list icon shown at the top of the homepage.
Search: The search option in the home page allows the users able to search for any product at a button click. OpenCart Android Mobile App Builder even offers the featured of voice-searches. This feature is missing in the OpenCart iOS Mobile App Builder.
The uncluttered category pages designed by the Mobile app builder for OpenCart makes shopping easier for the store visitors. The customers can view all the all the categories and their sub-categories which exist on store in the Menu option lists. They will be navigated to the respective category screen at a button click. Category section offers various functionalities: 1. Search: Users will be able to search any product in store by simply clicking on the search icon shown at the top of category page.
2. List/ Grid View: Users can simply change the view of category screen to list or grid as per his/her need.
3. Sort: Users would be able to sort result based on price (low to High or High to Low).
4. Filter: Allows users to apply multiple filtrations of products based on their attributes.
The product page of the application designed by the Android/iOS mobile app builder for OpenCart allows admin to display every required detail of products. The multi-lingual support of the OpenCart eCommerce Mobile app builder enables the admin to display the product detail in RTL or LTR writing style as per the requirement.
Product screen of OpenCart Mobile App allows users to view product details such as product image, description and attributes (size or color). Product section offers various functionalities:
1. Add to Cart: Users will be able to add product to their shopping cart by simply clicking on Add to Cart button shown at the bottom of the screen.
2. Add to Wish-list: Users can also be able to add product to their wish-list by clicking on Add to Wish-list button shown at the bottom of the screen.
Note: Make sure the size of the products must be >= (400*400) w * h for clear image preview on mobile App.
3. Select product Attributes: The customers can select the product attributes like Size, Color and so on in this section.
4. Product Info and Care: This section allows the user to browse additional information of the product like Product reference number, Product composition, SKU number, Product condition, Brand and so on.
5. Product Customization: A customizable product can be browsed on the app with an option to customize the text.
6. Packed products: Users can browse for the packed products where multiple products are sold as a single quantity.
Note: Make sure the size of the products must be >= (400*400) w * h for clear image
The OpenCart Mobile App Builder module will facilitate users to login and manage their account. OpenCart Mobile App Maker extension also provides users with social login (Facebook/ Google) facility to ease and maximize user account login.
1. Login: Authenticated users would be able to access their account by with their login credentials.
2. Forget Password: Registered users can also opt for reset password by sampling providing their email.
3. Social Login: Users are also provided with the facility to access their account from social media such Facebook/ Google.
4. Signup: Users can create their account on the store from mobile App by providing the all the necessary details required during the signup process.
5. Continue as Guest: User can also be able to place an order as guest user without being login into their account.
Shopping cart screen will allow users to view products details, apply coupon or voucher and total cost summary. Shopping cart section of OpenCart Android/iOS Mobile App Builder plugin offers various functionalities:
1. Product Summary: OpenCart eCommerce mobile app developer provide details of product(s) exists on users shopping cart. It also provides the option to update the quantity or remove any product on the shopping cart.
Products out of stock can also be removed from the cart by simply clicking on remove button shown on product details section.
2. Apply Coupon: Users can also apply for any valid coupon to their shopping cart.
3. Apply Voucher: Users can also apply for any valid voucher to their shopping cart
4. Total Cost Summary: OpenCart eCommerce mobile app maker provide the details of total cost of shopping cart.
Review checkout screen allows the user to view the checkout details that include shipping address, order summary, shipping methods and total cost summary.
1. Shipping Address: Provides detail of shipping address selected by the user.
1.1) Add/ Edit Shipping Address: In OpenCart Android/iOS mobile app builder, users can also add or update shipping address as per his/her requirement.
Note: Total cost will be estimated based on selected shipping address and method.
2. Order Summary: OpenCart eCommerce mobile app creator provides detail of product(s) added to cart by user.
3. Shipping Methods: Users will be validated to select any shipping method if exists for selected products on store.
4. Total Cart Summary: OpenCart eCommerce mobile app maker provide the details of total cost of shopping cart.
The OpenCart eCommerce mobile app builder for Android/iOS supports all type of payment methods. This screen provides the list of payment methods that exist on the store. The customers can select any payment method to proceed further to the payment transaction.
The ‘My account’ screen of the mobile app allows the users to view their account details with list of previous order place by users. My account section offers various facilities:
1. Order History: The customers can get the details of order(s) being placed by user such as order id, placed date, status and order products.
2. Update Profile: Users can also be able to update their profile details such as first or last name, phone number.
Order details screen provides the detail of order such as shipping address, product summary, shipping and payment method and total cost summary.
Prerequisites for creating Facebook App (Will be provided by Knowband)
App Package Name (com.example.xxxx)
App Class Name (MainActivity)
Android Key Hash
- Go tohttps://developers.facebook.com/. If you have not registered yourself as a developer yet then Facebook will ask you to register as a developer. Simply register as a developer.
- From the top navigation menu over My Apps.
- Then click Add a New App.
- You will be asked to select a platform, click on android.
- On the new page you can select quick start or you can select skip and create app id from the upper right corner.
- Click on skip and create app id.
- Give a display name and a namespace for your app as shown in the image below.
Creating Facebook App ID
- Click create app id.
- You will be redirected to your apps dashboard.
- Here you can get your app id. Copy the app id it will be used further.
- Now from the left menu, click on settings.
- Click on add a platform and select android.
- Enter your package name and class name of your main activity (MainActivity) and click on save changes.
- Make sure you also provide contact email which will be required to make this App public.
- Now your need to provide App Key Hash which was share with you earlier.
Adding a Platform for your App
- Now to make this App accessible to all, you need to make it public.
- Now from the left menu, click on App Review.
- Turn the switch next to Do you want to make this app and all its live features available to the general public? to Yes.
- Now your App will be publicly available. You can see the green circle next to App name on below image:
Please share your Facebook App ID with knowband.
Prerequisites for creating Facebook App (Will be provided by Knowband)
App Package Name (com.example.xxxx)
Android SHA1 Key
- Log in to Google Plus account and go to thislinkand click on create project.
- Now fill the details and click oncreate.
- Now we need a configuration file for our android app. So go to thislink. Select your app we just created on developer console.
- Provide package name and choose country and click on continue.
- Provide SHA1 key which was share earlier and Enable Google Service page.
- Now click on Enable Google Sign-in and click on Continue to generate configuration files.
- Now click on download google-services.json to get your configuration file and share the same with Knowband.
Please click on the respective links to know more about the configuration of the Facebook and Google App:
How to obtain API details: https://www.knowband.com/blog/user-manual/android-mobile-app-builder-configuration/
For iOS :
How obtain API details: https://www.knowband.com/blog/user-manual/ios-mobile-app-builder-configuration/
Module Link: https://www.knowband.com/opencart-mobile-app-builder
Admin Demo Link: https://opencartdemo.knowband.com/2.0/mobileapp/admin/
Front Demo Link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.velsof.genericap