Magento 2 Return Manager
This extension adds the functionality for admin to manage return requests efficiently.
- Allow admin to process return request even of a single product out of complete order.
- Admin can deny or approve return request.
- Admin receives an email notification whenever a return request is made.
- A Return slip link is sent to the customer via email when admin approve return request.
- Option to export completed request in csv format.
- Filter option in archive list for fast searching.
- Option to create return request from back end from customer behalf.
- Admin can create his own return policies.
- Admin can create his own return reasons to display on front end.
- Admin can have different return policy for each product.
- Admin can customize email template as per his requirements.
- Compatible with multi-lingual stores
- Multi Store compatible
- Return Slip feature
- Sends notification to admin when customer request refund
- Sends notification to customer whenever admin changes status from backend
- SSL compatible
- Simple and easy to use
- No CRON jobs
- Do not conflicts with any other third party plugins
- Provide 3 options to customers - Get Credit, Replace or Refund.
- Fast processing of return request.
- Customer can return partial quantity of purchased product.
- Customer can return even a single product out of full order.
- Can view his return status and history in his account.
- Simple and clear interface.
- Mobile responsive view for customer.
- Compatible with all browsers.
Knowband, a leading name as an eCommerce development company provides Magento plugin development services to enhance the functionality of your eCommerce stores. For providing Magento plugin development, we have hired experienced Magento developers who work with full dedication to offer Magento development and support services.
If there is a feature you want on your Magento site, chances are that a Magento plugin will allow you to do it, if you don't find any such plugin you can always contact us for your custom plugin development requirements.