Make an easier navigation for your customers with the help of the Prestashop Previous Next button addon by Knowband. The Prestashop plugin allows the customer’s to view the previous or next products just by clicking on the respective buttons.
To install this Prestashop Navigation addon, please follow the following steps:
1. Add addon folder under modules folder of your system.
2. After adding this addon folder, system will list the addon on module page under front office feature category as given below:
3. Click on install to install the Prestashop paginator plugin. After installing the Prestashop product scrolling addon, you’ll see the ‘configure’ option at the place of install. (See the image above)
Following features will be provided to the admin interface of this Prestashop Previous Next addon:
1. General Settings
After clicking on configure link of prev next product page module General settings tab will open.
Fields listed will be filled with some default values
GENERAL SETTINGS TAB DETAILS:
- Enable/Disable: Initially, this field of Prestashop navigation module will be OFF. User can enable/disable this Prestashop addon functionality by turning this ON/OFF.
- Enable Arrow Keys: This button of the Prestashop product scrolling module lets the the admin to enable or disable the arrow keys navigating feature of the addon. Enabling this feature allows the customers to navigate the products using the arrow keys on the keyboard.
- Previous Next Button Icons: Here, the admin can select the button images that would be displayed in the front end as the Previous/Next product buttons.
After enabling this Prestashop previous product plugin, the product page in the front of the shop will change a bit as the two buttons will be added in the side of the product.
The previous next button Prestashop module at the front-end appears as follows:
Watch the video tutorial here: