The online store merchant can use one of the most popular social media platforms .ie Instagram for increasing website conversion rate and sales by showing already tagged Instagram images on the website pages. Knowband offers Prestashop Instagram Shop Gallery module implements functionality to showcase Instagram photos on the website pages. Admin can also show a specific top navigation link on the website. The online users can click on the link and view all the Instagram images in Insta Gallery. The online merchant has an option to show related products on the Instagram photo popup. The online users can buy the products by clicking on the “Shop Now” link.
- With the help of this PrestaShop Instagram Shop Gallery addon, the online store admin can show already tagged Instagram photos on the eCommerce website.
- It is very easy to install, configure and customize the Prestashop Instagram Shop Gallery module. The admin can enable or disable the overall functionality anytime from the admin interface of the Shoppable Instagram plugin for PrestaShop.
- The online merchant can show the top navigation link on the website. Online visitors can view all the enable Instagram photos just by clicking on this link.
- Admin can map products with the Instagram images and allow online users to buy it just by clicking on the “Shop Now” button.
- Admin can also create and improve business profiles using this Prestashop Instagram Shop Gallery module.
- The online merchant can display all the Instagram photos, approved photos, photos having related products and approved photos having related products as per his preferences.
- Admin can also select the number of photos which he wants to show on the website.
- Admin can set the URL key for the Instagram galley page from the admin interface of this Shoppable Instagram plugin for PrestaShop.
- The PrestaShop Instagram extension allows the eCommerce store admin to create new Instagram galleries and update it easily.
- The eCommerce store merchant can set title, image visibility and limitations. The store merchant can also show it on the main Insta Gallery page.
- The online merchant can set the position of Instagram photos for almost every website page.
- Prestashop store admin can show multiple photos on the Instagram gallery from the admin interface of the PrestaShop Instagram Shop Gallery addon.
- Admin can fetch the Instagram photo using the hashtag. This Shoppable Instagram module allows selecting Instagram tagged photos or saved photos.
- Admin can enable or disable any photo, approve/disapprove it and also show related products by mapping it.
- The PrestaShop Instagram product tag feed module is multi-lingual compatible.
- This PrestaShop Instagram Shop Gallery addon has a mobile responsive layout.
- This Instagram Integration Extension automatically shows likes, comments and date of posting of every Instagram photo.
- The online merchant can use this PrestaShop Instagram Shop Gallery addon for showing Instagram photos on the website without changing even a single line of codes.
- The online merchant can offer a better store experience and attract store visitors by showing eye-catchy photos on almost every website page.
- PrestaShop Instagram extension is highly customizable and offers smooth functioning.
- There is no need to change even a single line of codes while using Instagram Integration Extension.
- The mobile responsive layout of this PrestaShop Instagram gallery shop module allows store visitors to view the functionality on their mobile devices.
- Customers can view attractive Instagram images on the website pages and click on any image to view it.
- There is no need to authenticate the account for viewing the images.
You will get these files after purchasing this PrestaShop Instagram Shop Gallery addon:
1. A zipped file consists of the source code of this Prestashop Instagram Shop Gallery module.
2. User Manual
Follow these steps to install the PrestaShop Instagram gallery shop module:
- Unzip the zipped file. This file includes some files and folders.
- Now copy the overall content of the folder and paste it into the “Modules” folder of the store’s directory. The admin can follow the path – Root Directory/modules/.
3. As a store admin, you can install the PrestaShop Instagram product tag feed module. You can find that in Store Admin -> Modules and Services.
Now, you just need to click on the “Install” button to install this Instagram Integration Extension. A confirmation pop-up will be shown. Click on “Proceed with the installation” option. This step will install the Instagram Integration Extension and show notification – “Module(s) installed successfully”.
After successful installation, the online store admin can easily configure the Prestashop Instagram Shop Gallery module for showing Instagram gallery on the website.
Admin can apply General Settings from this section. There are two basic settings as shown below:
- Enable/Disable: Activate or Deactivate this option for enabling/disabling module functionality.
- Enable/Disable Like/Comment: Enable this option if you want to show likes and comments of Instagram photos.
Apart from general settings, these are the configuration options for showing Insta gallery on the website:
Check the configuration method which is described below mentioned sections.
Here, you can apply settings for showing the Instagram page on the website. These are the configuration options, the admin needs to know:
- Enable Instagram Page: Enable or Disable the PrestaShop Instagram Shop Gallery addon functionality.
- Top Navigation Link: Enable to show navigation links on the top of the website.
- Page Title: Enter the title which you want to show as the page title. You can set the title in multiple languages. This PrestaShop Instagram Shop Gallery addon is multi-lingual compatible.
- Image Visibility: You can control the image visibility from here. You can showcase all the photos, only approved photos, photos having related products or those approved photos which also have related products.
- Image Limit: You can set an image limit for showing a particular number of photos. If you don’t want to apply any limit on the number of photos then set image limit 0.
- Page URL key: Here, you can enter the key for showing on the Instagram page URL.
In the Instagram gallery list, you can view a list of all Instagram galleries. You can also add a new Instagram gallery, update the previously created galleries or delete it. In this list, you can view the title of the Instagram gallery, activate/deactivate it, view the image limit and activate/deactivate the Instagram page. As an eCommerce store admin, you can also add pictures in any Instagram gallery from the admin interface of Shop on your Instagram gallery addon.
You can click on the “+” sign for adding a new Instagram gallery. Please follow these steps for customization:
- Active: Enable or disable new Instagram gallery.
- Instagram Gallery Title: Set the gallery title in different languages.
- Image Visibility: You can control the image visibility by showing all photos, approved images, images having related products and approved images with related products.
- Image Limit: Enter the maximum number of images which you want to show from this gallery.
- Include in Main Page: Enable the settings if you want to show this Instagram gallery on the Instagram page.
- Select Hooks: You can select the position where you want to show Instagram gallery. This Prestashop Instagram Shop Gallery module allows displaying the gallery at header, footer, left column or right column. You can select multiple options if you wish to do so.
- Select Pages: As a store merchant you can select product page, category page, the home page, CSM page and manufacturer page also.
Click on the “Edit” button and apply the required changes easily.
On clicking the “Delete” button, you will see a popup warning. Click yes and the module will delete the particular gallery.
Here, you can view the list of previously added images. As a store merchant, you can also modify and delete image anytime. You can view the image status, image, hashtag, sort order of the image and check if the image is approved or not. For adding a new image, you just need to click on “Add New Image” button.
- Instagram Hashtag: Enter the Instagram hashtag for searching images according to it. You can search for images from Instagram or show from saved images. After clicking on the “Fetch” button, you will get multiple images based on a searched hashtag. You can select the image for showing in the gallery.
- Image: Here, you will view the selected image.
- Status: Enable or disable the image status.
- Approve: You can approve or disapprove this image.
- Choose Products: You can select some products for mapping with the Instagram image.
On Front-end Interface, the image will look as below:
Admin can also delete and edit any image from the admin interface of this Instagram shop module. Admin can view the list of all the images and edit or update any image from the admin interface.
After clicking on Edit button, you just need to apply the required changes and save it.
Admin can also delete any image by clicking on “Delete” button from the admin interface.
After full configuration, the online merchant can implement an Instagram gallery on the website.
A.Instagram Shop Page:
The online users can view a header link for visiting the gallery page. They can view all the activate images on the Gallery page as shown below:
B. Likes and Comments:
Online buyers can view image likes and comments easily as shown below:
The online merchant can show Insta photos on different website pages like homepage, product pages, category pages, CMS pages and manufacturer pages in different positions.
1. Homepage View:
Admin can show Insta photos on different positions like below:
2.Category Page View:
Similarly, an online merchant can show Insta photos on category page in different positions.
Sidebar bottom view:
3.Product page View:
The online users can also show Insta photos on the product page at header and footer
Online users can click on the photo and view the Instagram image popup. In Instagram image popup, customers can view likes, comments and date of posting.
Online users can also click on the Follow button for following the profile. Online users can also buy mapped related products by clicking on Shop now.
Online users will be redirected on clicking the Follow button from the Instagram image popup. Here, they can follow the particular profile from which the image has been posted.
This way, the online store merchant can use this Shoppable Instagram plugin for PrestaShop and showcase already tagged Instagram images on the website. The Shoppable Instagram plugin for PrestaShop provides an option to show unlimited attractive images on different website pages. The online users can view Instagram images and also check the related products with the Insta photos. The online store admin can this way promote the products indirectly and increase sales on the website. It is very easy to implement the PrestaShop Instagram extension and use it. The Instagram Integration Extension is mobile responsive and offers smooth functioning also.
For more details about Shoppable Instagram plugin for PrestaShop, Please Visit here: