The online store merchant can now allow the online users to rent products, fix appointments and book hotels from the website. Knowband offers OpenCart Booking and Rental System Extension which is highly customizable and allows the online merchant to show hourly rental products, daily rental products, hotels for booking and appointment options. The online merchant can create a dynamic booking system easily without any hassle. This OpenCart Reservation And Booking Module allow the online merchant to set pricing, time slots, date availability, number of maximum available appointments/bookings/quantity from the admin interface.
The online users can fix appointments, book hotels, book hourly rental based products, book daily rental based products easily as per their requirements. The online merchant can also apply price rules for offering a reduced price on specific dates. The Online Booking module for OpenCart shows location using Google Map on the product pages for helping the users. The Hotel booking module for OpenCart is multi-lingual compatible and offers smooth functioning.
- The online merchant allows the online users to fix appointments, book hotel rooms and rent any product daily or hourly basis.
- The OpenCart Booking and Rental System Extension allows showing Locations using Google maps on the booking/rental product pages.
- Admin can create price rules for offering a discount on specific days. Admin can show/hide price rules on the booking/rental product pages.
- The OpenCart Reservation And Booking Module allows selecting appointment(Date/Date-time), daily rental(Date/Date-time), hotel booking and hourly rental type products from the admin interface.
- The Hotel booking module for OpenCart allows selecting service type ie. branch and home service for Appointment type products. In-home service, the users can get doorstep service and in-branch service type the users need to visit the service provider.
- Admin can select the initial price of service, show Google map location, image and availability date/time. Admin can also select the days on which he doesn’t want to offer a particular service.
- In hotel booking settings, admin can set the minimum-maximum days of booking, set the hotel rating, Facilities and add rooms of different types.
- For a specific room, admin can set the additional price of that room, the number of available rooms, check in-checkout time. Admin can also upload a room image and its facilities.
- Admin can create unlimited room categories and activate or deactivate it anytime.
- The Booking System Extension for OpenCart allows admin to create multiple room types(ie Deluxe, super-deluxe, semi-deluxe) and set the maximum allowed child/adult count. The store merchant can enable or disable the room types easily as per the requirement.
- The Online Booking module for OpenCart allows adding booking facilities and maps it with the product. Admin can add facilities like wifi availability, bathtub, free lunch and map it with hotel rooms. Admin can add images or font awesome for showing booking facilities.
- The online merchant can create and apply price rules from the admin interface for offering a discount on particular dates/duration.
- Admin can select the product, date type(specific/date range), reduction type(fixed/percentage-based) and reduction amount for applying price rule.
- Admin can view a list of all the ordered based on booking and rental. The OpenCart Event Booking plugin allows admin to view and edit the orders from the admin interface.
- The Online Booking module for OpenCart is multi-lingual compatible.
Purchase OpenCart Booking and Rental System Extension from our store. You will receive these files after purchasing the OpenCart Booking and Rental System Extension:
- First, you will get a source code file of the OpenCart Booking and Rental System Extension in a zipped file format.
- User Manual of this OpenCart Booking and Rental System module.
Follow below-mentioned steps to install OpenCart Booking and Rental System Extension:
1.Unzip the received zip file. You will get the folders.
2. Copy all the folders of the zip file in the Root Directory of OpenCart setup via FTP manager.
3. There will be a file named kbbooking_system.ocmod.xml (In case of Openvar v3.0.x file name would be kbbooking_system.ocmod.zip). Upload the same file from the page “Admin -> Extension -> Extension Installer -> upload”.
So, OpenCart Booking and Rental System Extension is now successfully installed and ready to use at your store.
Now go to the admin menu and click on the extensions and thereby click on the configure button next to Booking and Rental System.
After installation, the online merchant can apply the settings to implement booking and rental functionality on the website.
There are seven configuration sections as shown below:
- General Settings
- Room Categories
- Room Type
- Booking Facilities
- Price Rules
- Enable: Enable or disable the functionality by selecting yes or no option.
- Google Map API Key: Enter the Google map API key for Google map integration. The store admin can also get the steps to generate a Google map API key.
- Display Price Rule: Enable this option to show price rule on the product page.
For generating Google map API key, admin can follow these steps:
- Click on the “Get Started” button: First of all click on this button to get Google map API key.
- Pickup the products: On clicking the “Get Started” button, an admin will view this pop-up.
- Project selection: Now, admin can create or select any project.
1. Select a project:
2. Create a new project:
- Setup the billing: After creating a new project set up the billing.
- After billing the online merchant can get the Google map API key. On the Credentials page, get an API key:
In the Key restriction section, the store admin can select HTTP referrers (web sites), then follow the on-screen instructions to set referrers.
In the products tab, online users can view the list of added products. The store merchant can add, edit and delete any product easily without any hassle.
For adding a new product, the admin needs to click on the “+” button first.
Admin can select from these product types:
- Daily Rental
- Hotel Booking
- Hourly Rental
There are a total of 6 cases:
Admin can add Appointment(Date and Date-type), Daily Rental(Date and Date-type), Hotel Booking(Date) and Hourly Rental(Date) type of products.
The store merchant can apply basic settings for products.
- Enable Product: Select Yes or No to activate or deactivate the product.
- Product Name: Enter the name of the product in multiple languages.
- Meta Title: Set the meta title in multiple languages.
- Model: Enter the model details here
- SEO URL: Set SEO URL for this product. Do not use any space in the SEO URL.
- Description: Enter the product description in various languages.
- Category: Select the category for the product.
2. Booking Information:
- Service Type: Select the Service type as Branch if you want the user to visit at your place. Select service type as Home service if you want to offer the home facility.
- Period Type: There are two-period types one is date and the other is date-time. Admin can select any of the period types as per the requirements. According to the selected option, the fields will change in the Date/Time tab.
- Price: Set the price of the product for initial mapping. It will not be considered as a final price.
- Show Map: Select yes for including a map and no if you don’t want to show map.
- Address: Enter the full address here.
- Longitude: Set the Longitude.
- Latitude: Set the Latitude.
4. Image: Select the product image. Admin can select multiple images and set the sort order for setting the position.
The online merchant can set date and time setting as shown below:
- Disable days: A checkbox is available for every day, admin can click on the day which he wants to disable. There will be no service/product available on disable days.
- Enter date/time slot: Admin can create multiple days/time slots by setting the dates/time duration, the price per slot and quantity per slot. The OpenCart Reservation And Booking Module shows an error if the admin overlaps any date/time.
Date Slot settings will show as below-mentioned image:
Admin can select the product type as Daily rental and add products in this category.
1. General: General Settings will be the same as “Appointment” product type settings. Admin can enable/disable the settings, enter product name, meta title, model, description, SEO URL and also select the product category.
2. Booking Information:
- Period Type: Admin can select the booking period type as date and date-time. While selecting period type as date, there will be two more settings for minimum and maximum days. According to the selected option the fields will change in the Date/Time tab.
- Price: Set the product price for initial mapping.
- Min Days: Set Minimum booking days.
- Max Days: Set Maximum booking days.
Location Settings will be the same as “Appointment” location settings. Admin can show/hide the map, set address and enter longitude-latitude.
Date/time Settings will be the same as “Appointment” Date/time settings. Admin can click on the checkbox for disabling days and enter date/time slots also.
Admin can add facilities once he saves this settings. Only the “Rent” type of facilities will be listed here to add them.
After saving the products and applying booking facility settings, admin can add facilities easily by clicking on the add facility button.
Admin can also remove any facility by clicking on the remove button.
Admin can select hotel booking product types and add multiple hotels easily.
- Period Type: Period type will be as date.
- Price: Set the product price for initial mapping.
- Min Days: Set minimum booking days for this hotel.
- Max Days: Set maximum booking days for this hotel.
- Rating: Set hotel Rating. The maximum rating will be 5 stars.
Location settings will be the same as in previous settings.
For adding any new room, follow these steps:
- Enable: Select yes if you want to show this room at the front-end interface.
- Room Category: Select from available room categories.
- Room Type: Select the room type from the available room types.
- Additional price: Set the room price which will be added in the hotel’s mapped amount.
- Quantity: Enter the number of available rooms of similar type.
- Check-in-time: Enter Check-in time in available format.
- Checkout time: Enter Check-out time in available format.
- Upload Image: Select the room image and upload it.
- Select Facilities: Select facilities of room ie wifi, bathtub. Only the “Room” type of facilities will be listed here to select.
Admin can delete and edit room details from the rooms list page. He just needs to click on delete and edit icons.
Admin can select the hourly rental product types and add multiple products on the bases of hourly rent.
2. Booking Information:
Location settings will be the same as in previous settings.
5. Date/Time Set:
- Disable Days: Admin can click on check-box for disabling days and enter date/time slots also.
- Enter Date/time Slot: Admin can create date slots and set hourly rental prices per hour and quantity per hour.
Admin can add facilities once he saves this setting. Only the “Rent” type of facilities will be listed here to add them.
The online store merchant can also modify the product details easily from the admin interface of this Hotel booking module for OpenCart.
Admin just needs to click on the edit button and save after applying the changes.
Here, in this tab, the online store admin can add various kinds of rooms and they can also delete and modify the room details. The store merchant can apply filters.
After clicking on the add button, the admin needs to apply these settings:
- Name: Enter the Room category name in various languages.
- Description: Enter the description of this room category in various languages.
- Active: Select yes or no for activating/deactivating this room category.
Click on the delete icon and delete any room category easily. You cannot delete or disable any such category which is mapped with any product.
Click on the edit icon for applying any changes in room categories.
In this tab, the online merchant can set the room type from here. The admin is allowed to add, delete and edit the room type from the admin interface of this Online Booking module for OpenCart.
For adding a new room type, click on the “+” sign and enter these details:
- Name: Enter the room type name in multiple languages.
- Max Allowed Child: Enter the number of children who are allowed.
- Max Allowed Adult: Enter the number of adults who are allowed.
- Category: Select the room category from here.
- Active: Select yes or no for activating/deactivating this room type.
Admin just needs to click on the delete icon for deleting any room type.
Admin just needs to click on the edit icon for editing any room type.
The store merchant can add, delete and update the booking facilities from this tab.
For adding a new booking facility, click on the “+” button as shown below:
After clicking this button admin needs to apply the following settings:
- Name: Enter the facility name in various languages.
- Type: Select from the available types ie room, rent or hotel. The facilities would be available to map with the product according to there type i.e. A hotel type of category can be mapped with only hotel type of products.
- Image Type: Select the image type ie upload image or a font awesome.
1. Upload Image: Select the image which you want to upload
2. Font Awesome: Enter the font awesome icon.
- Active: Select yes or no for activating or deactivating this booking facility.
The online merchant just needs to click on the delete icon for deleting any booking facility.
The online merchant just needs to click on the edit icon for editing any booking facility.
Here, admin can create, delete and update price rules easily by following the described steps.
After clicking on Add new button, the admin needs to apply these settings:
- Title: Enter the Price Rule Title in various languages.
- Select Product: Select the product for mapping this price rule.
- Data Type: Select the date type as a date range or a specific date.
While selecting date type as date range, you will get these customization options:
1. Start Date: Enter the starting date here.
2. End date: Enter the ending date.
While selecting a specific date, the admin needs to enter a specific date only.
- Reduction Type: Select a fixed or percentage-based reduction type.
- Reduction: enter the fixed/percentage based amount which you want to reduce.
- Active: Select Yes or no for activating/deactivating this price rule.
The online merchant just needs to click on the delete icon for deleting any Price Rule.
The online merchant just needs to click on the edit icon for editing any Price Rule.
Admin can view all the booking and rental system based orders. Admin can view and edit order details.
In the appointment category, the online users can view appointment type products as shown below:
Appointment Date Type:
The online users can view the initial price of the appointment and view the price rule. The online users can also view the location on the map as shown below:
After selecting the appointment date, online users can view the location from the Google map. The online users can view the discounted amount at the same time when they select the appointment date.
There will be an error if customers select more quantity than the available number of appointments.
Appointment Date-time Type:
In Date-time based appointments, customers need to select time along with the date. They can view the charges of different time slots.
2. Daily Rental:
In the Daily rental category, online users can view all the activated daily rental products.
Daily Rental Date Type:
The online users can view the booking instructions and facilities on the product page.
Daily Rental Date-time type:
The online users can select the date and time slots. After that users can book daily rental based bookings.
3. Hotel Booking:
The online users can view all the available hotels in hotel booking category as shown below:
Initially, admin can view all room types and facilities as shown below:
Admin can select from available room categories.
Online users can book the deluxe room as shown below:
Online users can also check conditions and facilities before booking any room.
4. Hourly Rental:
In the hourly rental category, online users can use products based on hourly rent.
The online users can view the hourly rental conditions after selecting the check-in date as shown below:
Online users can select the quantity and duration for booking any hourly rental based product.
This way, the online store merchant can implement the functionality of booking and reservation with this Booking System Extension for OpenCart.