Introdução de Prestashop Marketplace CSV Import Export Addon
CSV import/export plugins enables sellers of Mercado Prestashop to add their products using CSV. Sellers can also add combinations for products via CSV. For any updation in their products they can simply export them by choosing category or their status and after them import them back.
1. Folder structure of the CSV import/export plugin folder.
2. Copy the whole folder named as kbcsvimport into your modules folder of the root directory of your PrestaShop store through FTP.
3. Depois disso, você poderá encontrar o plug-in pronto para ser instalado nos Módulos da sua loja PrestaShop, conforme mostrado abaixo.
4. Click on the Install link to install this Addon do cliente Prestashop.
5. After installing you have to merge attached kbmarketplace folder into your modules folder of the root directory of your PrestaShop store through FTP.
Here store owner can only enable/disable the module.
After installing plug-in into store, the plug-in will provide Configuration tabs in the interface.
Habilitar desabilitar: To enable the plugin, switch the enable button from NO to YES. Default value will be NO.
After Installing this plugin a CSV Import/Export tab is added under seller Menu tab.
When the admin enables this plugin the approved seller(s) are able to use CSV import/export.
Here seller can import CSV for products as well as for combination and export their products.
1 . What kind of entity would you like to import : Select the entity which you like to import whether products or combinations.
2 . Select a CSV file to import : Select CSV file from your system.
3 . ISO 8859-1 encoded file? : If you want to encode the CSV file select it as Yes.
4 . File Separator : The value of separator which you used to separate column in CSV file is set to be here.
5 . Multi Value Separator : The value of separator which you used to separate multi value in CSV file is set to be here.
6 . Lines to skip: Enter the number of lines which you want to skip from top of the CSV files.
After Clicking on Validate data a CSV view is render if the CSV have errors then it will be shown in this correct them and upload the CSV again by clicking on Upload Again
If all will be Ok then seller would able to import a CSV by clicking on Import CSV button.
1 . Select Categories to export : Select the categories of the product for which you want to export the products.
2 . Select Product Status : You can also export products by their status.
1. By using this option you can only import the CSV for products and their combinations.
2. Before importing any CSV file kindly download sample file(s) for reference.
3. You have to strictly follow the CSV format as in sample files(s) no other format will be accepted.
4. You Can not use `:` as file separator or multivalue separator in CSV files.
5. For adding a new product you have to set the value of Id field in CSV file to be zero i.e 0 .
6. For updating any product provide the id of the product in the Id field in CSV file.
7. You have to provide the id of Categories in CSV which you can come to know by download the Category file by clicking on `Download Category` button which is available on top of the import form .
8. You can also set features of product by providing feature name and its value (e.g Compositions:Cotton). You can provide multiple features separated by comma or any other multivalue separator. Please make sure that you have to add one feature for a product. You can also get the available features on store by clicking on `Download Features` button.
Nota: We match features name and its value by matching the string in case insensitive form so make sure that no two features can have the same name.
9. You can also come to know the available combination on store by clicking on `Download Combination` button after selecting entity `Combinations` in import form.
10. You can set combinations for product by providing attribute name and its value (e.g Color:Blue). You can also provide multiple attributes for one combination separated by comma or any other multivalue separator. Please make sure that you have to add one attribute for a combination.
Nota: We match attribute name and its value by matching the string in case insensitive form so make sure that no two attributes can have the same name.
11. There is also a sample data for csv files which can be download by clicking on button provided below in the form.
1. As if you want to update products in bulk. You can do it in a simple way.
2. Simple export the products which you want to edit. Edit them and import it back.
3. You can Export your products in CSV format by choosing particular Category.
4. You can also Export your products on the basis of their status.