Opencart Abandoned Cart Module
Imagine if shopping in the real world were the same as shopping online. You walk into a supermarket or a department store, start filling up your shopping cart, only to be suddenly distracted by a puppy wearing a cute little Hat in Aisle 3. You promptly forget about whatever it is you were thinking of buying, watch the Puppy for a while, then walk out of the store.
Admittedly, this scenario is… unlikely. However, this happens all the time in the world of eCommerce. Despite your best-laid plans, users visit your site, start shopping, then close the tab so they can watch the latest trailer for Season 3 Stranger Things, never to Return.
This is what shopping cart abandonment is. Shopping cart abandonment is when shoppers ad an item or items to a website's shopping cart, but leave before finishing the transaction.
Shopping cart abandonment is one of the most crucial problems for online businesses to overcome. Unfortunately, it’s also impossible to mitigate against entirely – some people will inevitably abandon their carts before crossing the line and making a purchase.
With the help of OpenCart Reduce Abandoned cart addon, you can see a significant reduction in your shopping cart abandonment rate. By sending reminder emails, you will be able to follow up with those prospects who have failed to complete the purchase and left their cart abandoned.
Features of OpenCart abandoned cart addon:
- The OpenCart abandoned cart email follow up addon capture abandoned cart of both Guest and logged-in customers.
- The OpenCart abandoned cart email follow up module offers the eCommerce store admin readymade email templates to send follow up emails.
- This OpenCart cart abandoned module has offered the eCommerce seller test mode where they can put their E-mail address and all the e-mails will be sent to that e-mail ID. Through this feature, you can test the addon on a live store.
- The OpenCart email follows up addon by Knowband allows the admin to schedules the follows up emails based on the number of days and hours the cart was left abandoned.
- Increase conversion by sending serial reminders (with or without discount coupon code). Captures and shows the details of the customers like their name, email id, IP Address, Time & Date.
- The OpenCart abandoned cart email follow-up addon allows the store admin to send fixed or percentage-based coupons (with or without Free shipping) to customers.
- The OpenCart email follow up extension has an option to send follow up emails manually or automatically using crons.
- The Admin can use a different email template for each reminder. And can create as many Template as they want.
- The OpenCart cart recovery email allows the store merchant to translate email templates content easily into his/her desired language from the back end of the OpenCart abandoned cart addon.
Merchant Benefits of OpenCart Abandoned Cart Serial Reminder:
- OpenCart store admin can view the abandoned products in the shopping cart of the customers from the back end of the OpenCart Abandoned cart email follow-up addon.
- OpenCart Admin can analyze the store conversion rates by analyzing the converted carts.
- The Customer search for any particular customer's abandoned cart easily. One-click to check customer's abandoned cart information.
- Includes complete cart details and direct checkout link in follows up Email.
- The Admin can compare abandoned cart vs converted cart with the help of the OpenCart cart abandonment addon.
- Interactive pie charts to compare the Abandoned and Converted carts.
- The OpenCart abandoned cart email follow-up addon allows the admin to check how many abandoned carts are actually converted after sending the follow-up email.
- This OpenCart Abandoned cart module does not require technical knowledge to operate and is easy to manage.
- OpenCart email follows up addon is compatible with all themes.
- Desktop, Mobile, and Desktop responsive design.
Customers Benefits of OpenCart Abandoned Cart Serial Reminder:
- Mobile Responsive email with complete cart information in their own language.
- A reminder mail with coupon code will always make your visitors happy.
- They don't need to add all products again in the cart and can access the cart directly from the link in the e-mail.
- Just one click to recover complete cart even if they are guest customers.
Knowband, a leading name as an eCommerce development company provides Opencart module development services to enhance the functionality of your eCommerce stores. For providing Opencart plugin development, we have hired experienced Opencart developers who work with full dedication to offer Opencart development and support services.
If there is a feature you want on your Opencart site, chances are that an Opencart plugin will allow you to do it, if you don't find any such plugin you can always contact us for your custom plugin development requirements