Multi vendor Marketplace - OpenCart Extensions
Opencart Multi-Vendor/Seller Marketplace Extension
Knowband offers a well-developed and technically tested OpenCart Marketplace module that can convert your Opencart eCommerce site into an online marketplace. After the integration of the OpenCart Multi-vendor Marketplace extension, any third-party sellers can create an account and list their products on your site. The OpenCart Multi seller Marketplace module is compatible with all product type, that is, simple, configurable as well as bundled.
Offering ease of management both to the store admin as well as the sellers, OpenCart Marketplace module offers huge scope configuration. While the store owner can manage the commission, seller’s profile, product listing, transaction and other aspects from the back-end of the OpenCart Multi-vendor Marketplace module, the sellers can control their shop from the Dashboard.
Working of Opencart Multi-Vendor/Seller Marketplace extension
1. Install the Opencart Multi-vendor Marketplace extension in Opencart store. As you install the extension and enable it, multi-seller functionality will be enabled in your store.
2. Once this is done, it will add a checkbox in the registration form that will allow any store visitor to become a seller and sell products in your store.
3. Once a customer registers for a seller, a seller registration request will be generated and the admin has the option to approve/disapprove the seller request.
4. Once you get more and more sellers in your store, you can start earning commissions which will be set from the admin panel of OpenCart Multi seller Marketplace plugin
Admin Features of Knowband’s OpenCart Multi-vendor Marketplace Module:
The basic highlights of the OpenCart Multi seller Marketplace extension are mentioned below:
Easy Marketplace Creation
- The single-vendor site is easily converted to a multi-vendor marketplace once the OpenCart Marketplace extension is installed and enabled.
- The intuitive interface of OpenCart Multi vendor Marketplace Module makes the store management easier for the site admin.
- The OpenCart Multi seller Marketplace extension offers multi-lingual compatibility. Thus, the contents can be displayed in multiple languages.
- Even the sellers can easily manage their shop from the dashboard.
- The admin can fix the commission to be charged to the sellers. The percentage amount fixed as the commission will be deducted from seller’s earning.
- The store owners can fix the global as well as category-wise commission.
- The commission charged to the sellers, the total earning and due amount can be viewed in the admin interface of the OpenCart Marketplace plugin.
- The fixed percentage amount will automatically be charged on the seller’s earning.
- The sellers get to view the commission from their Dashboard while the admin can track the same with the help of OpenCart Multi seller Marketplace plugin.
- The vendors can create their seller’s account just by filling a simple form. The seller’s profile is, then, approved by the admin from the back-end of the OpenCart Multi vendor Marketplace extension.
- Once the account is approved, the vendors can list their products from the dashboard.
- The store owner can easily view the list of the sellers can their related details with ease.
- The admin even gets an option edit the seller’s profile from the back-end of the OpenCart Multi seller Marketplace plugin.
- The site admin can allot the categories to the sellers with the help of the Multi vendor Marketplace extension for OpenCart.
- The sellers can only list their products in the category assigned to them. However, they have an option to send category request to the store admin.
- The admin can approve/disapprove the category request of the sellers from the back-end of the Marketplace plugin for OpenCart.
- The OpenCart Marketplace extension is compatible with all product type, simple, configurable and bundled.
- The products listing is done by the sellers from the dashboard. The products are displayed at the front-end only when it is approved by the admin from OpenCart Multi vendor Marketplace module.
- Additionally, the store owner even gets an option to edit the product details as well from the back-end of the OpenCart Marketplace extension.
- The sellers can add SEO-friendly URL for the product pages. They can even add images, update inventory and product details with ease.
- The orders received from the marketplace and their related details can be viewed in a separate tab of the OpenCart Multi vendor marketplace plugin.
- The admin order tab of the OpenCart Marketplace module keeps a track of the order received on the store admin’s products.
- While the orders of the third-party sellers are listed in a separate tab.
- The sellers are notified via email regarding the orders with the help of the default email templates offered by OpenCart Multi seller Marketplace module.
- The customers can give reviews and ratings to the products as well as the sellers if this feature is enabled by the admin from OpenCart Multi vendor Marketplace module.
- If enabled the customers can give their reviews. Their reviews are listed in the admin interface of the OpenCart Marketplace extension. The admin can edit the reviews if required.
- The seller’s review are displayed in the front-end once it is approved by the store admin from the back-end of the OpenCart Multi vendor Marketplace plugin.
Seller Order Management
- The orders received on the seller’s product can be viewed from the dashboard.
- Even the admin can see the seller’s order from the back-end of the OpenCart Marketplace plugin. They can even edit the order details if required.
- The vendors can process the orders received and the change in the order status will be reflected in the admin interface of the OpenCart Multi vendor Marketplace module.
- Even if the customer adds the products of multiple sellers, he/she will receive a single invoice. However, different invoices will be generated for different sellers as per the order received.
- The vendors will be notified regarding the order via email. The OpenCart Marketplace plugin offers predefined email template for the same.
- The store admin can even sell their own product and can view the order details in a separate tab of OpenCart Multi seller marketplace module.
- The vendors can create their own shipping templates as per their requirement if this functionality is enabled by the admin from the back-end of the OpenCart Multi seller Marketplace module.
- The shipping methods created by the vendors will be listed in the admin interface of the OpenCart Multi vendor Marketplace module.
- If required, the admin can even edit the shipping templates.
- Readymade templates for Email Notification
- The OpenCart Marketplace module comes with 24 default email templates for different scenarios.
- The site admin can send notifications to the sellers without any hassle.
- The admin can track the seller transaction from the back-end of the OpenCart Multi vendor Marketplace extension.
- Their earnings and the commission charged on their earning can be viewed with the help of the OpenCart marketplace extension.
- There are filter available with the help of which the admin can view the transaction history for a particular time period.
- Even the sellers can view their earning, pending amount and the commission charged from their dashboard.
Seller Benefits of Knowband’s OpenCart Multi seller Marketplace Extension:
- The seller’s can register and create their seller’s profile just by filling a small form.
- The profile, product and inventory management can be done form the seller’s dashboard.
- The vendors can optimize their online shop by adding banners and logos with great ease.
- The sellers can add the product details and inventory just by clicking a few buttons.
- The customers get an option to view the sellers profile in the product page. They can even give review to the seller’s profile as well as the product.
- The sellers can view the rating and review. They can even remove a review if they want to.
- The admin assigns the category to the sellers. However, the vendors can request the admin to add a new category if they want to. This request will be processed from the back-end of the OpenCart Multi seller Marketplace module.
- The transaction and earnings can be tracked with ease.
Knowband, a leading name as an eCommerce development company provides Opencart plugin development services to enhance the functionality of your eCommerce stores. For providing Opencart plugin development, we have hired experienced Opencart developers who work with full dedication to offer Opencart development and support services.
If there is a feature you want on your Opencart site, chances are that an Opencart plugin will allow you to do it, if you don't find any such plugin you can always contact us for your custom plugin development requirements.