Prestashop Shipping Cost by Zipcode
With PrestaShop, the e-merchants can now cater their target audience across the borders. One of the biggest issue while going global is determining the shipping cost for the different countries and regions. There is a possibility that the store owner is required to charge higher shipping cost for a particular region as compared to other. Using the zone system for charging the amount is one of the best ways to deal with the issue. Are you facing any such problem? Knowband offers an easy way to improve the shipping system of the online store. Prestashop Shipping Cost by Zipcode allows the store admin to apply different shipping fees based on postal codes of the store visitors.
The eCommerce store owners can now charge multiple shipping costs to the customer based on their location. The automated cost calculation makes it easier for the e-vendors to cater their target audience across the border. In addition to this, the seamless transaction boosts the chances of customer retention.
Listed below are some of the features offered by the Prestashop addon.
- Prestashop shipping cost by postal code module is easy to install, understand and use. The functionality can be enabled or disabled from the store just by a button toggle.
- The admin can add new zones whenever required. The admin interface offers a list of the countries. The region that is supposed to be included in that particular zone can be selected from the list.
- The store owner can add the zipcodes of that particular region. One particular zone can have multiple zip codes. In order to ease out the work of the admin, the module offers an option to enter the range of the postal codes that exist in that particular region.
- The already created zones can be edited as per the requirement of the admin.
- The various shipping cost provided by the eCommerce store can be edited accordingly. The admin can select the zone in which he wants to charge a particular amount. Once this is done, the shipping cost for a customer is calculated according to the postcode entered.
- The shipping cost by zone module allows you to fix the shipping charge based on zone, country, state/region, city, postcode range. The admin can fix the amounts in the various carrier options by selecting the zones.
- The admin can even disable the product delivery for a particular zone or region.
- The module offers an option to download the shipping cost by zip code conditions created in the admin interface in an excel sheet just at a click of a button.
- The shipment zones created in the admin interface of the module can be used to create the term and conditions of the carrier options.
- With multi-lingual support, the Prestashop addon allows the eCommerce business owners to go global irrespective of the culture barrier.
- At the same time, the extension is compatible with the latest version of Prestashop. It doesn’t conflict with any other module and allows you to function flawlessly.
- The e-merchants can now charge different shipping fees for different countries.
- The shipping cost for a customer is calculated according to the zip code of your customer. This allows them to sell their products to various countries and charge the shipment amount as per the requirement.
- The store owner can even disable the delivery for a particular region based on the zip code.
- Making the shipping management of shipping fees easier, the carriers choices as well as it's terms and conditions can be fixed by postal codes.
- The automated calculation of the cost simplifies the checkout process and keeps the entire process transparent. Thus, it reduces the exit and bounce rates.
- The module ensures better user experience by making the shipping cost entirely transparent.
- The automated approach makes cost calculation easier and the transaction seamless of the end-users.
- With the help of the module, the store visitor can know whether a particular product will be shipped to their postal code or not.
Knowband, a leading name as an eCommerce development company provides Prestashop plugin development services to enhance the functionality of your eCommerce stores. For providing Prestashop plugin development, we have hired experienced Prestashop developers who work with full dedication to offer Prestashop development and support services.
If there is a feature you want on your Prestashop store, chances are that a Prestashop plugin will allow you to do it, if you don't find any such plugin you can always contact us for your custom plugin development requirements.