Opencart Loyalty Points extension
Rewards and discounts play an important role in attracting customers and making shopping interesting. Knowband offers Opencart Loyalty Points Extension which manages the reward system for the admin. The Extension offers loyalty points for the new customers as well as the existing ones.
Features of Magento Loyalty Points extension
- The Loyalty points are offered for Sign-Ups, first-order, etc.
- The customers get different reward points based on many conditions set from the admin backend. Few examples are Cart amount, Number of Products in the cart, etc.
- The customer only gets the loyalty points only when the rule's conditions are met. The store admin can create multiple rules to distribute loyalty points like Cart rules, Product rules, and Behavior rules.
- These reward points can be redeemed any time and converted into discount coupon codes which can be used at the time of checkout.
- The store admin can set the Order statuses on which the customer gets the loyalty points. Admin can set the expiry dates of the loyalty points to create urgency among customers.
- The extension also sends notifications a few days before the expiry of the points which can be automated using crons.
- Admin can also offer Loyalty points on Customer's Birthdays and can also select the customer group whom to distribute the loyalty points.
- Store admin can track and manage the loyalty points of each customer from the Interactive Admin User Interface.
Knowband, a leading name as an eCommerce development company provides Opencart plugin development services to enhance the functionality of your eCommerce stores. For providing Opencart plugin development, we have hired experienced Opencart developers who work with full dedication to offer Opencart development and support services.
If there is a feature you want on your Opencart site, chances are that an Opencart plugin will allow you to do it, if you don't find any such plugin you can always contact us for your custom plugin development requirements.