Ebay - Opencart Integration
eBay - Opencart Integration
eBay Inc. is a multinational e-commerce corporation, headquartered in San Jose, California. The company manages eBay.com, an online auction and shopping website in which sellers from across the globe can list their products for sale. Consumers do get a huge collection of the products at a single platform where they can compare the prices of the products and select the best product for themselves. eBay has 500+ million product listings with great deals on items consumers may need and they can love to buy.
eBay OpenCart Integration is an extension for OpenCart store which allows you to import products from OpenCart store to eBay marketplace, update the product details like price, stock, description etc. Sellers can import eBay orders to OpenCart. This module helps sellers to expand their business possibilities stepping into world famous marketplace eBay.
eBay OpenCart Integration help sellers to import the product listing from the OpenCart store categories to the eBay store categories in a very short time period. This extension is really helpful for the sellers who are looking forward for the opportunity to expend their business and revenue.
eBay OpenCart module extension help sellers to list products from OpenCart store to eBay store
Import OpenCart store product attributes and categories to the eBay store under the eBay store attributes and categories
Manage products listed on eBay store from your OpenCart store admin panel
Update the inventory on eBay store from OpenCart admin panel
Sync product details, inventory, price in one go
Sync eBay store order details to the OpenCart store orders
Manage the shipment for the eBay store orders from the admin panel of the OpenCart store
Define shipping methods as per the availability of shipping methods, for this eBay OpenCart extension provides a separate tab from where sellers can add
multiple shipping methods
Update order status for the eBay store orders in the same manner as you update for your OpenCart store orders
eBay OpenCart module has the feature to create profiles to synchronize OpenCart store categories to eBay store categories
Benefits for Admin
- User friendly interface
- Easy update of product details and inventory from the OpenCart admin panel
- Easy interface to keep the track of the sale and inventory management
- Manage shipping for the eBay store orders from OpenCart store admin panel
- Keep a track of the orders and inventory from the Prestashop Back Office
- Profile based product upload
- Sellers can crate profile for the product listing based on the categories
- Sellers can edit, enable or disable a profile
- Define shipping methods for eBay store in easy steps
- Sellers can check the inventory status for the products listed on eBay store from the Prestashop Back Office
- Seller can check the products listing and the status of the listed product from the admin panel of the OpenCart store, if any product does not get listed due to some error then seller can check the reason of the error
Knowband, a leading name as an eCommerce development company provides Opencart plugin development services to enhance the functionality of your eCommerce stores. For providing Opencart plugin development, we have hired experienced Opencart developers who work with full dedication to offer Opencart development and support services.
If there is a feature you want on your Opencart site, chances are that an Opencart plugin will allow you to do it, if you don't find any such plugin you can always contact us for your custom plugin development requirements.