Votre panier est vide!
Obtenez un supplément 20% OFF
lors de votre premier achat!
GDPR is the new data protection law which will be enforced in the EU countries from May 25, 2018. GDPR provides more control to the customers over their personal data that has been collected by the online businesses. It is mandatory for all the business which collects or process the personal data of the EU customers to comply with the GDPR. In order to help the OpenCart store owners to meet the GDPR requirements, Knowband has developed the "GDPR Rights of the Individual - OpenCart Extensions". GDPR module for the Prestashop platform is also available on the Knowband.
Individual’s rights under GDPR:
GDPR offers some specific rights to the individual so that they can protect their personal data. The OpenCart GDPR Extension helps the store admin to provide an interface to the customers so that they can access their GDPR rights with ease. There are following rights of the customers which can be accessed by using the OpenCart GDPR Plugin.
1) Right of access
2) Right to data portability
3) Right to rectification
4) Right to erasure/right to be forgotten
5) Rights related to the automated decision making
The OpenCart GDPR Module offers some additional features like:
1) Cookie notice banner
2) Data anonymization requests
3) Opencart RGPD Module keeps the log of all the GDPR requests
4) Email templates
1) Right of access: The customers have the right to access their personal data. The customer can make a request for the data verbally or in writing.
The Opencart GDPR compliance module allows the admin to send a report including personal details of the customer, cart details and order details. Admin can also add the details of the third-party services which are processing the data of the customer.
2) Right to data portability: The right to data portability allows the customers to obtain and reuse their personal data for their own purposes.
The Opencart GDPR Plugin allows the store admin to provide an interface to the customers so that they can their personal details like personal information, addresses and order details. Admin can keep the track of all the data portability requests from the request log.
3) Right to rectification: The right to rectification allows the customer to rectify the personal details. The customer can make a request to modify his personal details.
The OpenCart GDPR compliance addon allows the store admin to provide an interface to the customer so that they can rectify their personal details as per their need. Admin needs to update this information on the third-party services which are processing the data of the customer.
4) Right to erasure: GDPR provides the right to the customers to get their personal data erased. This right applies in certain circumstances. By using the OpenCart GDPR extension the store admin can provide an interface to the customers so that they can request for the deletion of their personal data.
5) Rights related to the automated decision making: "Any form of automated processing of personal data consisting of the use of personal data to evaluate certain personal aspects relating to a natural person, in particular to analyse or predict aspects concerning that natural person’s performance at work, economic situation, health, personal preferences, interests, reliability, behaviour, location or movements".
The OpenCart RGPD extension allows the store admin to provide an interface to the customer so that he/she can block the services which use the automated decision making.
6) Cookie consent notice: The OpenCart GDPR extension allows the store admin to display a cookie notice on the website. Admin has the option to add the link to "More Information" page.
7) Request log: The OpenCart GDPR compliance extension helps the store admin to keep the record of all the GDPR requests received from the customer end.
If there is a feature you want on your Opencart site, chances are that an Opencart plugin will allow you to do it, if you don't find any such plugin you can always contact us for your custom plugin development requirements.
|Compatibility||2.0.x - 3.0.x|