Votre panier est vide!
Obtenez un supplément 20% OFF
lors de votre premier achat!
Advanced Magento 2 Marketplace with Mobile App
eBay, Amazon, Walmart, and Etsy are the world’s most successful eCommerce store. In these shopping platforms, multiple retailers integrate together to sell their products. These platforms allow the seller to sell their goods in return for the commission they are paying. These Marketplaces provide the seller an elevated growth in business and sale.
Converting Magento 2 store into Marketplace was once a dream for many store owners but with Magento 2 Marketplace Module by Knowband store owners can easily take that dream to reality.
If you also want to grow your business and achieve success as of these shopping platforms, you must upgrade your Magento 2 store to Marketplace. All you need to do is buy the Magento 2 Marketplace Module from Knowband.com and install the module in the backend of the store.
Marketplaces built by Magento 2 Marketplace Plugin allows the sellers to register themselves from the front end of the store. The Marketplace admin can manage the seller list, product list, order list and shipping methods from the admin panel of Magento 2 Marketplace Extension.
Key highlights of the Magento 2 Multi-vendor Marketplace Module:
1. Magento 2 Multi-vendor Marketplace Plugin provides an effortless installation and configuration.
2. Magento 2 Marketplace Plugin offers multi-store compatibility.
3. Seller account approval request is sent by the sellers from the front end of the store. The Marketplace admin has the access to accept/reject their request from the backend of the Magento 2 Multi-vendor Marketplace Plugin. List of sellers selling their products can be monitored by the admin from the seller list tab in the backend.
4. The Marketplace admin can assign the categories to the seller for adding the products to them.
5. Complete transaction and earning details are available for the admin at the backend of the Magento 2 Multi seller Marketplace module.
6. The marketplace admin can charge commission from the sellers for selling their goods. The amount of admin commission is set by the admin from the backend of the Magento 2 Marketplace Extension.
7. With the help of Magento 2 Multi-vendor Marketplace Module, the admin can send a low stock notification to the sellers from the backend of the store.
8. Orders received by the sellers at the marketplace gets listed in the seller order tab of the Magento 2 Marketplace Plugin.
9. In the backend of Magento 2 Marketplace Extension, the admin can also view the sales report of the sellers to compare their performance.
10. The Marketplace admin can allow the sellers to upload the products in bulk. Sellers can add the products from the front end of the store.
11. More than 20 email templates are provided by the Magento 2 Multi seller Marketplace module. The Marketplace admin can customize the templates as per his convenience.
12. Marketplace built by Magento 2 Multi seller Marketplace module allows the sellers to send the seller vacation request from the front end of the store. If the seller vacation request is approved by the admin, the seller store will be disabled for that particular period.
Marketplace built by Magento 2 Marketplace extension is now compatible with Magento 2 mobile app.
Magento 2 Multi seller Marketplace module allows the admin to enhance the reach of Marketplace with a mobile app. A mobile app built by Magento 2 Multi-vendor Marketplace Plugin offers a seller tab to the customer.
a. The customers can view the seller list and seller product list available at the Marketplace from the mobile app.
b. Customers can easily get the shipping policy and return policy of the respective sellers from the product listing page.
c. Users can not only view the seller reviews but can also write the sellers review from the product page and product listing page of the mobile app built by Magento 2 Multi-vendor Marketplace Plugin.
Disclaimer: Please note that the mobile app built by Magento 2 Marketplace mobile app extension offers only customer app. Separate vendor-centric features are not available in the app.
Some of the additional features of Magento 2 Mobile app are:
1. The Magento 2 Mobile App Builder offers customizable home screen layout to admin. The store merchant can easily customize the home screen layout of a mobile app, by setting the positioning and upload the banners according to several occasions and events.
2. With the help of Magento 2 Mobile App Maker, the store merchant can easily promote your store by adding a website logo on the mobile app. The store merchant can easily add a brand logo from backend panel.
3. Our Magento 2 Mobile App Developer comes with Real-time Synchronization, It forms a reliable connection between the website and a mobile app. The changes you make on the website will be automatically reverted on the mobile app.
4. The Mobile app built by Magento 2 Mobile App Developer supports all sorts of payment methods like Google Pay, Apple Pay, PayU, Paytm, EBS and so on.
5. The Mobile App built by Magento 2 Mobile App Builder supports multiple sorts of languages along with RTL writing style. The multi-lingual feature allows users to use the app across the globe in their native language.
6. The Magento 2 Mobile App Maker provide simplified checkout screen to users which make the checkout process more easier. Simplified checkout also reduces the cart abandonment rate of your store.
7. Our Magento 2 Mobile App Builder offers live and Whatsapp chat support on the mobile app through which store merchant can easily resolve the issues of users.
8. With the help of Magento 2 Mobile App Maker, the online shoppers can easily login into the store without having any trouble. The Magento 2 Mobile App Creator provides the following login features:
a. Fingerprint Login.
b. Google/Facebook Login.
c. By OTP Authentication.
If there is a feature you want on your Magento site, chances are that a Magento plugin will allow you to do it, if you don't find any such plugin you can always contact us for your custom plugin development requirements.
|Compatibility||Magento v2.0.0 - v2.3.4|
|Latest Version||v1.0.0 (6-Mar-2020)|