Your shopping cart is empty!
Get an extra 20% OFF
on your first purchase!
What is a Cookie?
An HTTP cookie (also called web cookie, Internet cookie, browser cookie, or simply cookie) is a small piece of data sent from a website and stored on the user's computer by the user's web browser while the user is browsing. Cookies were designed to be a reliable mechanism for websites to remember stateful information (such as items added in the shopping cart in an online store) or to record the user's browsing activity (including clicking particular buttons, logging in, or recording which pages were visited in the past). They can also be used to remember arbitrary pieces of information that the user previously entered into form fields such as names, addresses, passwords, and credit card numbers. (Source: Wikipedia - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HTTP_cookie)
Features of the Cookies consent bar module:
1) Admin can easily update the text on the cookies bar.
2) Admin has the option to display the cookies bar in the header or footer section.
3) Admin can add more information link to the cookie bar.
4) Admin has the option to customize the cookie consent bar like text color, background, opacity etc.
5) Responsive design displays the cookie bar on the different devices like mobile, tablet etc.
If there is a feature you want on your Prestashop store, chances are that a Prestashop plugin will allow you to do it, if you don't find any such plugin you can always contact us for your custom plugin development requirements.
|Latest Version||v1.0.0 (9-May-2018)|