Your shopping cart is empty!
Get an extra 20% OFF
on your first purchase!
PrestaShop is a free e-commerce platform where anyone can create his/her shop with just a few steps. After having an e-commerce shop, the main concern comes up to every Prestashop shop owner is marketing and making his products/brand more and more exposed to the world. As Facebook is one of the massively used social networks, it is very substantial to have a Facebook Shop.
Now you can have your Facebook shop on Facebook for your Prestashop store with the help of this Prestashop Facebook Shop Addon by Knowband. Prestashop Facebook store addon allows the admin to change the look and feel of the Prestashop Facebook Shop with no design or coding skills required.
NOTE: TO USE THIS MODULE YOUR FACEBOOK PAGE MUST HAVE A MINIMUM OF 2000 LIKES.
Prestashop Facebook store integration module lets you improve your product's visibility on social networks. The Prestashop Facebook store plugin drives a large number of visitors and potential buyers on your Prestashop website. Prestashop Facebook shop integration addon adds a tab on your Facebook page and lists products for sale on Facebook itself. Hence, creates a Prestashop Facebook shop for you.
KnowBand Prestashop Facebook Shop addon helps you to connect your Prestashop store with Facebook and allows you to showcase your products to a very wide range of people.
1. Customizable Homepage Images & Logo: The Prestashop Facebook integration addon adds a homepage image and logo to catch the eye of the visitors.
2. Display Featured Products: Facebook store integration with Prestashop lets the admin show featured products on their FB Store. Admin can select the featured products or they can directly fetch random products from the website.
3. Customizable Footer Content: Site admin can set footer content that is displayed on the Homepage of the FB Store.
4. Showcase Products into different Categories: With Prestashop Facebook Integration, you can show your site products into different categories such as Best Sellers, Special Products, and new products.
5. Easy Installation: The Prestashop Facebook Store Integration module is easy to install and configure.
6. Boosts Traffic and Sales: The Prestashop Facebook store module generates more traffic and sales in the store.
7. Increases Customer Engagement: The Prestashop Facebook Store Setup module by Knowband engages more customers on social networks.
8. Configurable Navigation Menu: The Prestashop Facebook Integration module has a configurable navigation menu.
9. Offers Search Field: The Prestashop Facebook Shop Addon offers a search field to search Categories and Products.
10. Track Performance: Prestashop Facebook Store Integration helps to track the performance of the pages using Google Analytics.
11. Customizable Shop Tab: The Prestashop Facebook shop integration module has the customizable shop tab from the backend.
12. Set Menu Items: The Prestashop Facebook store module by Knowband sets menu items for the home page.
13. Set Product Size Image: The Prestashop Facebook Shop Addon helps the admin to set the product size image.
14. Enable or Disable Module: The complete Prestashop FB shop integration can be enabled or disabled on a single click.
15. Set Profile Name: The site owner can set the desired profile name when multiple FB pages are configured with Prestashop Facebook Shop Addon.
16. Set Look & Feel of Facebook Page: Prestashop FB store integration allows admin to set the look and feel for your Facebook Shop page by giving an option to modify theme color, theme hover color, and font color.
17. Multi-lingual Support: The Prestashop Facebook store is multi-lingual and supports multiple stores.
The Prestashop store owner can increase the number of visitors and potential buyers on his/her PrestaShop store. Once you integrate the Prestashop Facebook store module, the Facebook community contributes majorly to boosting the customer base at your store.
Note: Prestashop Facebook Store Module requires HTTPs enabled website for proper functioning. It is compulsory to have SSL enabled on the website because Facebook does not allow linking to any website that is not SSL certified.
If there is a feature you want on your Prestashop store, chances are that a Prestashop plugin will allow you to do it, if you don't find any such plugin you can always contact us for your custom plugin development requirements.
|Compatibility||Prestashop v1.6.x.x - v1.7.x.x|
|Latest Version||v2.0.1 (19-Nov-2021)|