Your shopping cart is empty!
Get an extra 20% OFF
on your first purchase!
What is a Marketplace and why there is a need to upgrade your store into a Marketplace?
A marketplace is a shopping platform that brings multiple sellers together at a common platform to sell their products. Marketplace enables the admin to target a new audience and also serve the existing customers with items and services of multiple retailers. Providing customer the freedom to select the items and services of different sellers at the same platform enhances the traffic, sale and builds the brand trust in them.
How Prestashop Multi-vendor Marketplace Module by Knowband will help a store admin?
Majority of the websites operating currently are on different CMS platforms. Prestashop rank among the top preferred CMS platforms for the eCommerce stores. Stores built on the Prestashop platform can be easily upgraded into Prestashop Marketplace with the help of Prestashop Marketplace Addon by Knowband.
Knowband is a leading eCommerce plugin development company. Prestashop Marketplace Plugin by Knowband enables the admin to integrate multiple vendors to sell their products on the Marketplace. Small vendors without their own websites can also sell their products on the Marketplace built by the Prestashop Multi-seller Marketplace module. Marketplace provides sellers the opportunity to target the large audience of the Marketplace in return for the commission they are paying to the admin.
How Prestashop store can be converted into a Marketplace with Knowbands Prestashop Marketplace Addon?
Knowband’s Prestashop Marketplace Module offers trouble-free and effortless installation. Technical knowledge of the admin is not required for the installation and upgrade of the store into the Marketplace.
3 steps to follow for the upgrade of the store to Marketplace are discussed below:
a. Buy thePrestashop Marketplace Extension from the Knowband store.
b. Install and configure the Prestashop Multi-vendor Marketplace Module at the backend of the store.
c. In the admin panel, a separate menu of Marketplace will be available at the end of the menu.
Make some initial configuration changes in the general setting menu of the Prestashop Multi-vendor Marketplace Plugin. Now the sellers can register themselves from the frontend of the store.
Key features offered by Prestashop Multi-vendor Marketplace Plugin:
Hassle-free Installation: Prestashop Multi-seller Marketplace module provides an effortless installation. Installation and Configuration of the Prestashop Marketplace extension in the backend of the store need not involve a change in single line of code.
Easy management of seller list: The Marketplace admin can approve/ reject the seller account approval request for selling goods at the Marketplace from the admin panel. The maximum number of times a seller can send the account request is also set by the admin.
Admin commission: Amount of commission seller has to pay the admin is fixed by the admin. From the backend of the Prestashop Multi-vendor Marketplace Extension admin can filter the commission in the form of order and category.
Product Management: Products added by the sellers can be managed from the backend of the Prestashop Multi-vendor Marketplace Extension. Only products approved by the admin can be sold by the seller at the Marketplace.
Seller Category: Admin can assign categories to the seller to keep the products from the backend of the store. Sellers can keep the products only in the assigned category.
Seller Category request: If a seller wants to use category other than the assigned one, seller needs to generate a new category request to the admin. Only after the request has been approved by the admin, the seller can keep products in that category.
Seller Orders: In addition to admin’s own order, an admin can track seller orders received at the Marketplace from the backend of Prestashop Marketplace Plugin. Separate tabs are available for both seller orders and admin order in the backend of Prestashop Marketplace Plugin.
Multi-lingual support: Prestashop Marketplace Module offers multi-lingual support. The sellers can add product details, seller profile, shop policies and emails in multiple languages.
Shipping methods: Sellers can add multiple shipping methods from the seller dashboard. With the help of Prestashop Marketplace Module, admin can approve/ reject the shipping method from the admin panel of the store.
Payout request: A seller can send the payout request from the seller dashboard. Payout request can be processed by the admin from the backend of the Prestashop Marketplace Addon.
Seller Reviews: Customers can send the seller reviews from the front end of the Marketplace. Reviews can be approved /rejected by the admin from the backend of the Prestashop Multi-seller Marketplace module.
Customizable Email templates: Prestashop Marketplace Plugin offers a number of email templates to the admin. The marketplace admin can customize the templates as per his convenience.
GDPR compliances: Prestashop Marketplace Addon is GDPR compliant. Admin can view the GDPR requests sent by the sellers from the backend of the Prestashop Marketplace Addon. Sellers can easily download their personal data in CSV format.
Close shop request: Sellers at the Marketplace can send the close shop request to the admin from the seller dashboard. Once the admin accepts the request, sellers account will no longer be available at the Marketplace.
Seller transaction: The admin can track the total transaction history, seller earnings and admin commission from the backend of the Prestashop Marketplace Extension.
Prestashop Multi-seller Marketplace module is also now compatible with the Prestashop Marketplace mobile app
Today everybody is having their hand-held devices (Smartphones and tablets). Providing an app for the store helps the admin to enhance the reach of the store. Prestashop Multi-seller Marketplace module provides the Marketplace admin the advantage to provide the features of the Marketplace to their customers through the Prestashop Multi-vendor Marketplace mobile app.
a. A separate seller tab is provided by the app to avail the functionality of the Marketplace.
b. Customers can easily view the seller list with their listed products at their fingertips.
c. Seller reviews can be viewed and written by the users from the product page and the product listing page of the app.
d. Visitors can easily view the shipping policy and return policy of sellers from the app.
Disclaimer: Please note that the mobile app built by Prestashop Marketplace mobile app extension offers only customer app. Separate vendor-centric features are not available in the app.
Additional benefits of the Prestashop mobile app are:
1. The Prestashop Mobile App Builder offers a fully customizable home screen layout to admin. The store merchant can easily customize the home screen layout of the mobile app from backend panel. All they need to do is set the positioning and upload the banners according to various occasions and events.
2. The Prestashop Mobile App Maker offers admin the access to promote the store by adding a brand logo on the mobile app. The store merchant can easily add a brand logo of the company from backend panel.
3. Our Prestashop Mobile App creator has various alluring themes and fonts size which make the mobile app more engaging and appealing.
4. The Prestashop Mobile App Builder provide zopim and watsapp chat support on the mobile app through which admin can get in touch with its users 24*7.
5. The Prestashop Mobile App Maker offers simplified checkout to users which make the order submission easier. Simplified checkout also reduces the cart abandonment rate of your store.
6. The Prestashop Mobile App Creator provides you a fully native mobile application which is compatible with both platforms Android/iOS.
7. The Prestashop eCommerce Mobile App is compatible with multiple screen sizes which makes it work smoothly on every handheld device.
8. Real-time synchronization forms a reliable connection with the website and a mobile app. All the changes you make on the website get automatically sync with the mobile app.
9. The Mobile App built by Prestashop Mobile App Builder supports multiple languages along with RTL writing style. Multiple languages allow users to access the app all across the globe in their native language.
10. The Prestashop Mobile App Maker allows users to purchase all sorts of products from the mobile app like single, grouped, configurable, downloadable, and virtual.
11. Our Prestashop Mobile App supports all sorts of payment methods which are currently available on the website.
12. The mobile app built by Prestashop Mobile App Creator supports all sorts of shipping methods which are running on the website.
13. The Prestashop Mobile App Builder provides a quick login to users. The online shoppers can easily login with the following features:
a. Google/Facebook Login.
b. Fingerprint Login.
c. By OTP Authentication.
14. With multiple sorts and filters options, the product search becomes seamless for users.
15. Our Prestashop Mobile App Maker provides voice search functionality in only Android mobile app. The mobile app users can search the products through voice command. This feature is missing with iOS platform.
If there is a feature you want on your Prestashop store, chances are that a Prestashop plugin will allow you to do it, if you don't find any such plugin you can always contact us for your custom plugin development requirements.
|Compatibility||Prestashop v1.6.x.x - v1.7.x.x|
|Latest Version||v3.0.3 (22-Jan-2023)|