Your shopping cart is empty!
Get an extra 20% OFF
on your first purchase!
Advanced OpenCart Marketplace with Mobile App
If you never want to lose your customer and always look for measures to keep them happy and satisfied, then switching your store into Marketplace is the best choice. Marketplace helps the admin to enhance the audience circle as customers of different taste and preference will come to buy stuff from your store. Allowing multiple vendors to sell their products at the Marketplace will provide the customer the freedom to choose from a variety of items.
Knowband, an eCommerce plugin company, provides an OpenCart Marketplace Module to convert your OpenCart store into a Marketplace. OpenCart Marketplace Plugin allows the admin to manage the Marketplace from the backend of the store. Marketplace built by OpenCart Marketplace Extension allows multiple vendors to come together at a common platform and cater to the large audience of the Marketplace. The Marketplace admin charges commission for selling seller products and services at the Marketplace.
Technical knowledge of the admin is not required for upgrading the store into Marketplace as no change in a single line of code is required from the admin side.
Convert your OpenCart Store Into Marketplace with OpenCart Multi seller Marketplace module by Knowband
1. Get theOpenCart Multi-vendor Marketplace Module from the Knowband.com.
2. Install the OpenCart Multi-vendor Marketplace Extension in the backend of the store.
3. Make some necessary configuration changes in the backend of the store.
4. Sellers can register for the marketplace from the front end of the store.
5. Admin can approve/ reject the seller account approval request from the admin panel.
Your Marketplace is ready now.
Key features of the Marketplace built by OpenCart Multi-vendor Marketplace Module:
1. Admin Commission: OpenCart Multi seller Marketplace module allows the admin to fix the amount of commission as per his convenience from the backend of OpenCart Marketplace Module.
2. Seller Account approval request: OpenCart Marketplace Plugin offers admin the access to accept/reject the seller account approval request from the backend. A number of sellers selling their products at the Marketplace can be monitored by the admin from the admin panel.
3. Account Request: Maximum times a seller can send the request to the admin is fixed by the admin from the backend. Only after the request has been approved by the admin, the seller can sell their goods.
4. SEO Optimization: The marketplace admin can add meta Keywords, titles and description for the shop and product page from the backend of the OpenCart Marketplace Module.
5. Category Management: Seller has the access to add categories only in the assigned category. For adding products in categories other than the assigned one, the seller needs to send a request to the admin. Once the request has been approved, the seller can keep products in it.
6. Product Approval: Products added by the sellers are sent to the admin for approval. Product listed by the sellers at the Marketplace can be monitored from the admin panel of OpenCart Multi vendor Marketplace Module.
7. Seller Orders: OpenCart Multi vendor Marketplace Extension offers admin the access to view the seller orders received at the Marketplace from the admin panel of the store. Order status can be updated from the backend.
8. Seller Category request: In Marketplace built by the OpenCart Multi vendor Marketplace Plugin, sellers can send new category request to the Marketplace admin, if they want to use category other than the assigned one.
9. Seller shipping methods: Shipping methods offered by different sellers can be monitored by admin from the backend of the store.
10. Transactions and Earnings: OpenCart Multi seller Marketplace module offers admin the access to manage the seller transaction, earnings and commission from the backend of the store.
11. Email templates: OpenCart Multi vendor Marketplace Plugin provides a list of templates to the admin to notify the sellers regarding any change in inventory, order status and seller account.
OpenCart Marketplace mobile app extension
In addition to the features of OpenCart Multi vendor Marketplace Plugin, Knowband has offered an easy way to enhance the reach of Marketplace by offering OpenCart Marketplace mobile app Module. The mobile app built by OpenCart Marketplace mobile app builder offers compatibility with the Marketplace and enables the admin to increase its traffic and sale.
Key highlights of the OpenCart Marketplace mobile app module:
Seller list: OpenCart Multi seller Marketplace module allows customers to view the list of sellers selling their items at the Marketplace from the seller tab of the mobile app.
Seller products: Products listed by the seller at the Marketplace can be view from the product listing page of the app.
Write Seller Review: Users can write their reviews from the product page and product listing page of the app.
View Seller Review: Seller Reviews can be viewed by the users from the Marketplace mobile app.
Shipping and return policy: A Mobile app built by the OpenCart Marketplace mobile app builder allows the admin to provide their policies to their customers at their fingertips.
Disclaimer: Please note that the mobile app built by OpenCart Marketplace mobile app extension offers only customer app. Separate vendor centric features are not available in the app.
Some of the additional features of the Mobile app are:
1. The OpenCart Mobile App Builder comes with a customizable home screen layout which allows admin to customize the home screen layout of the mobile app without any hassle. Admin just needs to set the positioning and upload the banners on the home screen layout.
2. The store merchant can easily promote your store by adding store’s brand logo on the home page of mobile app. The store merchant can easily add a brand logo of the company from backend panel.
3. In real-time synchronization, it forms a safe connection between the website and a mobile app. The changes you make on the website will be automatically reverted on the mobile app.
4. The Mobile app built by OpenCart Mobile App Builder supports all sorts of payment methods like Google Pay, Apple Pay, PayU, Paytm, EBS and so on.
5. The mobile app support multiple languages and RTL(right to left) writing style format on the mobile app. With the help of multi-lingual feature, other countries users can also access the app in their native language.
6. The OpenCart Mobile App Creator offers one-page checkout to users. With the help of one-page checkout, the order submission process becomes easier for users.
7. Our OpenCart Mobile App Builder offers zopim and watsapp chat support on the mobile app which lets admin to resolve the problems of users 24*7.
8. With the help of OpenCart Mobile App Maker, users can easily login into the store. The OpenCart Mobile App Builder provides the following login features:
a. Fingerprint Login.
b. Google/Facebook Login.
c. By OTP Authentication.
If there is a feature you want on your Opencart site, chances are that an Opencart plugin will allow you to do it, if you don't find any such plugin you can always contact us for your custom plugin development requirements
|Compatibility||Opencart v2.0.x.x - v4.x.x.x|
|Latest Version||v3.5 (21-April-2023)|