eBay Magento Integrator
Knowband’s Magento eBay Integration Module offers a complete solution to the Magento store owners who are planning to sell their products on the eBay marketplace. The Magento eBay API integration compliments the desire of the online merchants to take their business on the international platform. The eBay Magento integration module makes it easier for the store admin to list their product in the marketplace and manage the orders in a seamless way.
eBay Marketplace Overview:
eBay Inc. is a multinational eCommerce corporation, headquartered in San Jose, California. The company manages eBay.com, an online auction and shopping website where the sellers from across the globe can list their products for sale. Consumers get to choose from a huge collection of the products from a single platform where they can compare the prices of the products and select the best one. eBay has 500+ million product listings and offers great deals on the items.
eBay has successfully built a strong bonding between the buyers and the sellers with a huge network worldwide. There are over 160 million active consumers on this platform in 150+ countries across the globe.
Magento eBay Integration Module
Magento eBay Marketplace Integration module offers an easy-to-understand and use interface that can connect your Magento store with the ebay.com with minimal effort. The Magento eBay Integration extension offers easy synchronization between the Magento store and ebay.com. With the help of Magento eBay API integrator, the store owners can synchronize their products and details to the marketplace. The Magento eBay integration plugin even allows easy order processing. The orders received from the marketplace can synced in the Magento store. Even the change in the order status can be integrated from the store to the marketplace at just a button click from the back-end of the Magento eBay Integration plugin.
The various features and the configuration options offered by the eBay integrator is mentioned below:
Magento eBay Connector:
- The seller is required to installed the Magento eBay Integration module in the store.
- The connection between the store and the marketplace can be setup just by sharing the API and the other related details in the back-end of the Magento eBay Integration plugin.
- Once the connection is setup, the Magento store admin can easily list their product on the ebay.com and start selling in a few button clicks with the help of the Magento eBay Integration extension.
- The Magento eBay integration offers real-time synchronization of the Magento store to the eBay marketplace.
- With a bi-directional integration, the Magento to eBay integration makes it easier for the Magento store owners to manage the transaction between the two platforms.
Profile-based Product Listing:
- The profile-based product listing of the Magento eBay Integration plugin helps the admin upload the product in bulk.
- Moreover, the synchronization is done in one go with the cron job from the back-end of the Magento eBay Integration module.
- The store admin can create as many profiles as they wish.
- The merchant can edit or delete the profiles whenever required from the back-end of the Magento eBay Integration extension.
- The Magento eBay Integration extension makes it easier for the store admin to map their categories with the category of the marketplace.
- The mapping can be done just at a few button clicks from the back-end of the eBay Magento Integration plugin.
- The Magento eBay Integrator makes it easier for the merchants to map their products in the relevant category of the marketplace.
- With many-to-one category mapping, the admin can multiple category of his site to a single category of the marketplace.
- Magento eBay Marketplace Integration plugin not just allows the admin to list the product in the marketplace, it even enables them to relist the expired product at a button click.
- The deleted products of the Magento store can be removed from the eBay marketplace simply by executing cron from the back-end of the Magento eBay Integration module.
- The admin can track the inventory by exporting the listing report.
- The store admin need not visit ebay.com to view and process the orders received.
- The admin can sync the orders received from the marketplace to the Magento store and process it from there with the help of Magento eBay Integration plugin.
- The order status can be updated back to the marketplace accordingly.
- The admin can even create N number of shipping templates and sync them to the marketplace in the back-end of the Magento eBay Integration module.
- The admin can even edit the shipping templates whenever required.
- The admin can even delete the shipping options and update the new list in the marketplace in a few simple steps.
Process and Error Tracking:
- The audit log section of the eBay Magento Integration module keeps a track of all the tasks being performed.
- The admin can view the status of the task.
- The admin gets to view the error occurred while product listing. The merchants can know the reason for the product rejection.
- The online merchants can expand their reach and sell the products to a larger audience base in a seamless way with the help of the Magento eBay Integration plugin.
- The sellers can sync their site with the any of the eBay site across the globe.
- The multi-currency and multi-lingual support of the helps you enhance the user experience.
- The eBay Magento integration offers easy steps for the admin to start selling in the marketplace.
- The user-friendly interface of the eBay integration makes it easier for the store admin to manage their merchandise from a single platform.
- It offers an easy way to update the product details and inventory from the admin panel of Magento eBay Integration extension.
- The effortless product and inventory management of Magento eBay Integration module allows the store admin to focus only on enhancing the sales.
- Manage the shipping methods for the eBay store orders from the admin panel of eBay Magento integration extension.
- Profile-based product listing of Magento to eBay Integraiton makes it easier for the merchants to manage the inventory.
- Even the order processing becomes easier with the robust eBay Magento API integrator.
- The seller can check the reason for error product rejection and rectify accordingly from the back-end of the Magento eBay Integration module.
- The Magento eBay Integration plugin comes with a free support of 3 months.
Knowband, a leading name as an eCommerce development company provides Magento plugin development services to enhance the functionality of your eCommerce stores. For providing Magento plugin development, we have hired experienced Magento developers who work with full dedication to offer Magento development and support services.
If there is a feature you want on your Magento site, chances are that a Magento plugin will allow you to do it, if you don't find any such plugin you can always contact us at email@example.com for your custom plugin development requirements.