Your shopping cart is empty!
Get an extra 20% OFF
on your first purchase!
Magento 2 Abandoned Cart
Do you know that you are losing a major percentage of site revenues because of abandoned carts? Well, an abandoned cart is not just a missed opportunity for your customers but majorly for the store owners. As per the recent statistics, more than 70% of customers abandon their carts due to varying reasons. The reason is simple, they might find the product price a little higher or they might get a better product at some other store. This means that 3 out of 4 customers never return to finish their orders.
To help recover all the customer's forgotten carts at your online store, implement Magento 2 Abandoned cart extension by Knowband that allows your customer to complete their order just by clicking the cart link in the reminder email. Magento 2 abandoned cart reminder urges the customer to visit back at the store to complete their pending checkout easily.
However, doing this manually can get complex and time-consuming. Notifying each customer about their abandoned carts through reminder emails increases the workload over the site admin.
What’s new in the updated version(1.0.1):
There are some additional settings in the updated version of the Magento 2 Abandoned cart module. Now the online merchant has an option to send popup reminders to those customers who left their cart abandoned. The Magento 2 Abandoned cart extension allows creating multiple popup templates, adding multiple popup reminders, and setting it’s a priority also.
In this updated version of the Magento 2 Email Follow up the module, the store admin gets an opportunity of sending web browser notifications to the users who have abandoned the cart. The Magento 2 Reduce Cart Abandonment extension also allows the store merchant to add web browser notifications reminders. Admin can also offer a discount coupon along with the push notifications.
Magento 2 Abandoned cart module provides a cron log in which admin can view cron name, type, status, and actions taken by Cron.
1. Magento 2 Cart Abandoned module automatically sends a reminder notification to the customer who forgot to complete the checkout successfully.
2. With Magento 2 Abandoned cart recovery email extension, you can create unlimited email templates that can be sent to customers as per the conditions of their abandoned cart.
3. Magento 2 Email Follow up module tracks the pending or abandoned cart on the store as soon as the customer adds a product in their cart and then leave.
4. You can easily schedule the timing of Cart Serial Reminders from the backend of this Magento 2 module.
5. Magento 2 Reduce Cart Abandonment extension gives you the flexibility to send a custom email notification to customers with or without discount coupons.
6. Magento 2 Abandoned cart extension offers various pre-defined email templates that can be customized as per needs.
7. Admin can change the design, product details, discount codes, and restore cart options provided with the cart recovery email.
8. Using Magento 2 Abandoned cart email follow-up module, you can create as many abandoned cart rules or reminders for your eCommerce store.
9. The complete history of abandoned carts and converted carts can be seen from the back-office of this Magento 2 Reduce Cart Abandonment extension.
10. The order details corresponding to the specific converted cart is also visible at the backend of the Magento 2 Abandoned cart email follow-up module.
11. Magento 2 Cart Serial Reminder gives you the ability to execute cron instructions manually from the back-office of this Magento 2 Email Follow up the extension.
12. With the help of this extension, you can Update the Abandoned Cart List and Send Abandoned Cart Email just by running the cron file manually.
13. Magento 2 Abandoned cart recovery email extension gives a graphical view of the abandoned cart value and converted cart value.
14. Magento 2 Abandoned cart module gives an option to monitor all the used and unused discount coupons generated for cart recovery.
15. With Magento 2 Email Follow up the module, you can fix a time period after which the cart is considered as abandoned.
16. Magento 2 Abandoned cart extension sends automatic reminder/discount emails after the delay set for corresponding emails.
17. You can use the test mode functionality to check all the reminder notifications on the provided email ID.
18. Magento 2 abandoned cart reminder is multi-lingual compatible.
19. Magento 2 abandoned cart reminder emails triggered are mobile responsive.
20. The online merchant can now create popup templates and add multiple popup reminders for those customers who left their cart abandoned.
21. Admin can set duration, discount type, discount value, and minimum cart amount for which the customers will get a discount. The Magento 2 Abandoned cart recovery email extension allows admin to set coupon validity days, the status of the pop-up reminder, and also allow free shipping to the users.
22. Admin can now apply the web browser notifications setting to send notification reminders to the users who left their cart abandoned. Admin can also view push notification details where he can check cart ID and click status.
23. This Magento 2 Abandoned cart plugin provides a cron log in which admin can view cron name, type, status, and actions taken by Cron.
Benefits of Magento 2 Reduce Cart Abandonment Extension to Admin
1. With Magento 2 Reduce Cart Abandonment extension, unlimited emails can be generated from the backend with a specific time, sender, email template.
2. Magento site admins can apply coupon in a selective email and make it personalized for different customers.
3. Adding and deleting abandoned cart emails can be effortlessly done using Magento 2 Cart Abandoned module.
4. Magento 2 Abandoned cart recovery email extension helps in recovering pending carts hence improving the sales quantity.
5. Abandoned Cart Reminders triggered using Magento 2 Email Follow up module is the best way to reconnect with the customers.
6. Admin can send popup reminders and push notification reminders to the online users who left their cart abandoned.
7. By providing discount vouchers to the users along with the reminders, admin can increase the chances of order completion by the customers who left their cart abandoned.
8. Admin can check the cron log from the admin interface of Magento 2 Reduce Cart Abandonment extension.
Benefits of Magento 2 Abandoned Cart Reminder Module for Customers
1. Shoppers can easily get back to their cart using the link provided in the follow-up reminder email.
2. Customers can luckily get a discount coupon in their cart reminder email which can be used to complete an order at a discounted price.
3. Magento 2 abandoned cart reminder emails are automatically triggered after a specific period of time which reminds the customer about left items in the cart.
4. The online users can get push notifications and popup reminders along with the coupon code. This way, they can complete their checkout process and also grab an exciting discount.
Knowband, a pioneering name in the field of eCommerce is an effective plugin development company that provides Magento plugin development services to optimize the performance and functionality of your eCommerce stores. For providing Magento plugin development, we have hired experienced Magento developers who work with full dedication to offer Magento development and support services.
If there is a feature you want on your Magento site, chances are that a Magento plugin will allow you to do it, if you don't find any such plugin you are always free to contact us for any required plugin customization.
|Compatibility||Magento v2.0.0 - v2.3.4|
|Latest Version||v1.0.2 (24-Sep-2020)|