Opencart Order Social Sharing Extension
Social media plays an important role in online marketing, brand awareness and store popularity. In order to increase product popularity and conversion rate, Knowband offers OpenCart order social sharing Extension. This feature-rich module works cleverly to increase product popularity and sales. By using this highly-customizable OpenCart social promotion extension, the online store admin can showcase multiple social media options like Facebook, Twitter and Linked in on the website. The customers can share their ordered product on these social media platforms if they wish to.
The OpenCart social promotion extension is super effective and increases website traffic. Online customers can share an order summary on these social websites. This way, the store owner can promote the products to the targeted audience without any difficulty. More popularity brings more customers and this directly impacts the sales.
Features of OpenCart Order Social Sharing extension:
- The OpenCart social promotion extension implements functionality to allow the customers to share their order summary.
- The store admin can show multiple social media options like Facebook, Twitter and Linked in for sharing the order summary.
- Any social media sharing button can be activated/deactivate anytime from the admin interface.
- The store owner is allowed to set the social media button color and background color for managing look and feel.
- The store owner can also enter custom CSS and JS codes in order to manage to look and feel in an advanced way.
- This OpenCart order social sharing button module offers a user-friendly interface and simple configuration.
- There is no need to change even a single line of codes for implementing this order sharing functionality.
- The OpenCart social promotion extension provides a color picker tool for choosing the perfect color easily.
- The Order social promotions plugin is mobile responsive and offers smooth functioning.
- Admin can also view the count of order summaries that have been shared on the social media platform.
Benefits of eCommerce store admin:
- Admin can simply promote the products without spending a lot of money.
- The online customers indirectly promote the store products which is beneficial for the store admin.
- Admin can take advantage of the social media platform for increasing traffic and conversion rate of the store.
- It is very simple to implement this OpenCart social promotion module. Admin can configure it without any technical help.
- Any of the social media buttons can be activated/deactivated as per the requirement.
- The store owner can also check the statistics for detailed information about order sharing.
- The OpenCart social promotion module allows admin to set the look and feel of social media buttons.
- Admin can also use custom CSS and JS code for the advance look and feel settings.
Benefits for Customers
- Online customers can share their order on social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter and Linkedin.
- Customers can also share the order summary using their mobile phone.
- Anybody can click on the post and visit the order summary page.
Knowband, a leading name as an eCommerce development company provides Opencart plugin development services to enhance the functionality of your eCommerce stores. For providing Opencart plugin development, we have hired experienced Opencart developers who work with full dedication to offer Opencart development and support services.
If there is a feature you want on your Opencart site, chances are that an Opencart plugin will allow you to do it, if you don't find any such plugin you can always contact us for your custom plugin development requirements.
- The OpenCart order social sharing Extension allows showing multiple social media options on the website. The online users can share their orders on their facebook, twitter and LinkedIn accounts.
- Store owner can enable/disable any social media option as per requirement.
- The OpenCart social promotion module allows managing the look and feel of social media buttons from the admin interface.
||Opencart v2.0 - v3.0.x