Welcome to Discussion Forum, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.

Installation 1.6.0.6 stops at 45% : Prestashop

0 like 0 dislike
Hello
Today i try to update my prestashop to 1.6.0.6. I delete all files with FTP on my hostserver an download the latest version of PS. Then i copied all files to the server an start the installation on www.mystoreadress.ch/install

Every time, it stopped at step 6, on 45% and tell he can do the settings for the shop. i tried it with firefox and safari, but i don't work on both.

before the new installation i also deletet the database and createt a new, like i had never before a shop.

but now is my big problem, i have now no shop!

can anybody help me?
i've i should give more information, please tell me exactly what have i to do, because im not so good with programming stuff...

thanks

Upadte 22.43:

I found the error log in the install folder on the server. The latest log:
[04-May-2014 22:41:46 Europe/Zurich] PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught exception 'PrestaShopException' with message 'Property Language->name is empty' in /home/apfelrep/public_html/classes/ObjectModel.php:837
Stack trace:
#0 /home/apfelrep/public_html/classes/ObjectModel.php(255): ObjectModelCore->validateFields()
#1 /home/apfelrep/public_html/classes/Language.php(103): ObjectModelCore->getFields()
#2 /home/apfelrep/public_html/classes/ObjectModel.php(455): LanguageCore->getFields()
#3 /home/apfelrep/public_html/classes/Language.php(201): ObjectModelCore->add(true, false)
#4 /home/apfelrep/public_html/classes/Language.php(755): LanguageCore->add(true, false, false)
#5 /home/apfelrep/public_html/classes/Language.php(894): LanguageCore::checkAndAddLanguage('fr', false, false, Object(SimpleXMLElement))
#6 /home/apfelrep/public_html/classes/LocalizationPack.php(297): LanguageCore::downloadAndInstallLanguagePack(Object(SimpleXMLElement), NULL, Object(SimpleXMLElement))
#7 /home/apfelrep/public_html/classes/LocalizationPack.php(53): LocalizationPackCore->_installLanguages(Obj in /home/apfelrep/public_html/classes/ObjectModel.php on line 837

update 9.5.14, 23.45 - i installed the PS in englisch, and timezone europe/zurich and it was no problem, but i have the next problem, and created a new post.
asked Apr 27, 2017 in Prestashop by harsh (8,710 points)

Your answer

Your name to display (optional):
Privacy: Your email address will only be used for sending these notifications.
Anti-spam verification:
To avoid this verification in future, please log in or register.

Related questions

0 like 0 dislike
0 answers 81 views
81 views asked Sep 8, 2017 in Prestashop by harsh (8,710 points)
0 like 0 dislike
0 answers 331 views
331 views asked Jun 13, 2017 in Prestashop by harsh (8,710 points)
0 like 0 dislike
1 answer 641 views
0 like 0 dislike
1 answer 508 views
508 views asked Feb 25, 2017 in Prestashop by harsh (8,710 points)
0 like 0 dislike
1 answer 152 views
152 views asked Feb 24, 2017 in Prestashop by harsh (8,710 points)