Welcome to Discussion Forum, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.

How to resolve this Warning: fopen(C:/xampp/htdocs/ecompusell/storage/logs/error.log): failed to open stream

1 like 0 dislike
Hello Friends,
I am Migrating my website from a Live server to Localhost. There will be problem in admin panel it gives some errors

Warning: fopen(C:/xampp/htdocs/ecompusell/storage/logs/error.log): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in C:\xampp\htdocs\ecompusell\system\library\log.php on line 6

Also front end link not working as like live server get a problem in homepage also, I didn' get what to do?
Please help me to resolve my problem.
asked Feb 25, 2017 in Opencart by harsh (8,710 points)

3 Answers

0 like 0 dislike

Please find the 'DIR_LOGS' constant in your C:/xampp/htdocs/ecompusell/admin/config.php file and replace the whole line with following :

define('DIR_LOGS', 'C:/xampp/htdocs/ecompusell/system/logs/');

Also create a empty 'error.log' file in the above directory. Give the right permissions to this directory if already not.

answered Feb 28, 2017 by rsharma (360 points)
0 like 0 dislike
It seems to be some issue with file permissions. Also make sure that vqmod is working correctly.
answered Feb 28, 2017 by Nitin Jain
0 like 0 dislike

Hi,

Go to directory C:/xampp/htdocs/ecompusell/storage/logs/, now create a new empty document here and rename it as error.log.

Now try to open your website again. If it is still giving some permission error, please run this command on server terminal

"SUDO CHMOD 775 C:/xampp/htdocs/ecompusell/storage/logs/"

This will give the permission to read and write file. Your problem should have been resolved.

Thanks. Hope it helps.

answered Mar 9, 2017 by teo.arjun (2,610 points)

Related questions

1 like 0 dislike
1 answer 1,183 views
0 like 0 dislike
0 answers 49 views
1 like 0 dislike
1 answer 54 views
54 views asked Apr 3, 2017 in Opencart by harsh (8,710 points)
1 like 0 dislike
0 answers 31 views
31 views asked Apr 19, 2017 in Opencart by harsh (8,710 points)