If you have a store running on PrestaShop and want to develop a mobile app (Android and iOS) dedicated for your store, then you are at the right place. Nautica PrestaShop mobile app builder will do this and fulfill all of your requirements in single app. Knowband’s Prestashop eCommerce Mobile App Builder for Android/iOS enables you to present your eCommerce website in the mobile application environment.
We have ready made framework that lets you create and manage mobile app for your PrestaShop store. The design control of the eCommerce mobile apps rests in the hands of the store admin. They can customize the app and choose the theme to match the UI of their website. The mobile platform plays a vital role in engaging the convenience-craving customers. The eCommerce mobile apps created by Prestashop mobile app maker helps you get the much-needed user engagement.
We provide services for both Android and iOS. Please visit Knowband’s eCommerce mobile app builder.
Here are some of the key features offered by Prestashop eCommerce mobile app:
- Tablet and mobile-optimized interface
- Multiple theme and font options
- Real-time web store and app synchronization
- Multi-lingual and RTL support
- Multi-currency compatibility
- All product type support
- All payment type support
- Compatible with all shipping methods
- Quick Login Options (Facebook, Google, Fingerprint and OTP)
- Unlimited push notification
- Zopim and whatsapp chat support
- Social sharing option
- Wish list
- All coupon type support
- Simplified checkout
- Voice search (For Android only)
- Access to Web admin interface
- Customizable Home Page Layout
- Knowband’s Marketplace Module Compatibility
The updated version of Prestashop mobile app builder offer marketplace compatibility as well. The mobile app maker is compatible with the Prestashop marketplace extension of Knowband. If you are using our marketplace extension, then, you can upgrade your site into a thriving mobile app.
Want to see the eCommerce app features? Then, we have integrated our demo store with the app where you explore the app and see all the features. Just follow the below instructions.
1. Download and install the Nautica Prestashop mobile app maker from Google play store. Search with “Nautica” keyword on Google play store.
2. Open the App and click on “View Demo” button as shown:
3. You will see the home screen with the content of our demo store as shown:
Still having confusion how your app will be look like with your store, then don’t worry, you can also see your store within the app at free of cost. Just follow the below the below instructions.
1. Download and install the Prestashop mobile app builder from Google play store. Search with “Nautica” keyword on Google play store.
2. Download Free Mobile app builder web module from Knowband.com and install on your store. For free app builder demo, download the free version of module. Kindly read this for how to install this free version on your PrestaShop store.
3. Enable the Prestashop mobile app maker plugin on your store.
4. Open the eCommerce mobile app and enter your store URL as shown below. This is how your store will be look like after purchasing the Prestashop mobile app creator module. If you want any change in design or functionality, then we will be happy to hear from you on email@example.com.
5. You will see the home screen with the content of your live store.
We hope that you like the demo of our eCommerce Mobile app and found what you were looking for. So this is this is the time to get your paid version of Mobile app. Just follow the below steps and your app will be ready in 3-4 working days. If you any suggestion or query, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. Download Paid Prestashop Mobile app builder module from Knowband.com and install on your store. To buy paid to download the paid version of module.
2. Fill your App details in pre-requisites form like App name, your store URL etc. This will generate a request to our support team and we will get back to you with your app.
After purchasing Prestashop Mobile App Builder Module, you will get following files as listed below:
1. Compressed File in ZIP format (contains source code of the addon)
2. User Manual
Follow the following steps to install the Prestashop Android/iOS Mobile App Builder extension:
1.Unzip the compressed file. It would contain files and folders as shown below –
2. Copy all the files and folders of unzipped folder into your store “modules” directory on the path – Root Directory/modules/.
3. Now the Prestashop mobile app builder addon is ready to be installed on your store and you can find that in Store Admin -> Modules and Services. It would be shown as below –
4. Click on “Install” button to install the Prestashop eCommerce Mobile App Builder. It would show a pop-up for your confirmation. Click on “Proceed with the installation” option. This step will install the app builder and show notification – “Module(s) installed successfully”.
Step 1: Go to Module listing page and “Add New Module” button.
Step 2: Upload the downloaded zipped file.
Step 3: Once this is done, the module will be listed on the module listing page as shown in below screen:
Step 4: Click on install button. The Prestashop app creator will be installed in your PrestaShop store.
Splash screen is the first screen that will be shown to the user for 3 seconds when user opens the app for the first time. Below splash screen is of our demo app to explain how you can customize the design of the your app.
By default, 4 themes are in-built in the app, but if you want any custom color, you can also choose that by clicking on “+”
Prestashop app creator natively supports 18 international languages. If you want any other language other than listed, then we will add it for you at free of cost.
By default, eCommerce mobile app maker support 10+ font types and you can choose anyone from them. If you want any other font, then we will implement it for free of cost.
You can also see your store by installing our free Prestashop eCommerce mobile app builder module from Knowband.
By default, eCommerce mobile app creator is integrated with our demo store using which you can explore the app features and functionality.
Menu will be visible to user on click of navigation bar at the top-left corner of home screen of the Prestashop eCommerce mobile app.
Menu provides the following options to users:
Users can have access to their account where s/he can view their order history or update their account details.
Allow users to view categories in two levels User can select category from here and see the products on product listing screen of selected screen.
Allows users can view store about us page.
Allows user to login/ logout of their store account.
Category section offers various functionalities:
Users would be able to sort result based on price (low to High or High to Low).
Allows users to apply multiple filtration of products based on their attributes.
Category products are listed in grid view. More products are loaded when user scroll down in screen.
User can search any product from your store by simply entering the search keyword and hit search icon.
Users can see all the information related to products like image, price, options, and description and so on in one single screen.
Users can add product to their wish-list by clicking on ‘Add to Wish-list’ button shown at the bottom of the screen.
Users will be able to add product to their shopping cart by simply clicking on ‘Add to Cart’ button shown at the bottom of the screen.
Users can also share the product link with their friends by clicking on share icon.
eCommerce mobile app creator for Prestashop has built-in wishlist option.
The Wishlist screen allow users to view the product list added into their wish-list.
Users can see all the products added into their wish-list.
Users can add product to their shopping cart by simply clicking on ‘Add to Cart’ option. User will be redirected to Product screen where users can see the complete product details and choose product options.
Users can also remove the product from wish-list by simply clicking on ‘Remove’ option.
Users can see all the products added into their cart.
Users can update quantity of any product by simply clicking on ‘Update Quantity’ option.
Users can also remove the product from cart by simply clicking on ‘Remove’ option.
Users can also apply for any valid voucher to their shopping cart.
Users can also choose Gift wrapping option with message option.
Provide the details of total cost of shopping cart.
Users will be re-directed to Home screen to browse more products.
Users will be re-directed to checkout screen to complete their orders.
The eCommerce app maker for Android/iOS offers simplified checkout process.
The checkout screen allows user to view the checkout details that include shipping address, order summary, shipping methods and total cost summary.
Provides detail of shipping address selected by user.
- Add/ Edit Shipping Address: Users can also add or update shipping address as per his/her requirement.
Note: Total cost will be estimated based on selected shipping address and method.
Provides detail of billing address selected by user.
- Add/ Edit billing address: Users can also add or update billing address as per his/her requirement.
Provides detail of product(s) added to cart by user.
Users will be validated to select any shipping method if exists for selected products on store.
Users can also write order comment which can be seen on web admin of store.
Provide the details of total cost of shopping cart.
Users will be re-directed to Payment screen after clicking on “Proceed to Payment” button.
Payment methods screen provides the list of payment methods exist on store. The eCommerce app builder for Prestashop supports all type of payment methods. The users will be required to select any payment method to proceed further to payment transaction. Apart from the payment methods available on your store, we have integrated two native payment methods in mobile app viz. Cash on Delivery and PayPal.
This eCommerce mobile app for Android/iOS will facilitate users to login and manage their account. It also provides users with social login (Facebook/ Google) facility to ease and maximize user account login.
Authenticated users would be able to access their account by with their login credentials.
Users can create their account on store from mobile App by providing the all the necessary details required during signup process.
User can also be able to place order as guest user without being login into their account.
Registered users can also opt for reset password by sampling providing their email.
Users can also login using their Facebook Account.
Users are also provided with the facility to login with their Google account.
1. In order to create Facebook App and obtain the App ID, refer to this link: https://www.knowband.com/blog/user-manual/android-mobile-app-builder-configuration/#prerequisites-for-creating-facebook-app-for-android-will-be-provided-by-knowband
2. In order to create Facebook App and obtain the App ID, refer to this link: https://www.knowband.com/blog/user-manual/android-mobile-app-builder-configuration/#prerequisites-for-creating-facebook-app-for-android-will-be-provided-by-knowband
Provides the details of order(s) being placed by user such as order id, placed date, status and order products.
Users can also be able to update their profile details such as first or last name, phone number.
User can see all of their address by clicking on “Shipping Addresses” option.
Users can re-order the same products which they have orders in past by simply clicking the “Re-Order” button.
Order details screen of the eCommerce app provides the detail of order such as shipping address, product summary, shipping and payment method and total cost summary.
Users can also add new address as per his/her requirement directly from mobile app.
In order to make the Prestashop Mobile App Builder for Android/iOS run from the Store, we will have to configure the Module as shown in the image below: –
a) Enable Plugin: Enable the plugin so that the mobile application can communicate with the store.
b)Enable Spin and Win: Enable to display gamified popup wheel display on the mobile apps. This functionality will only work if you have installed Knowband’s Spin and Win module.
c)Redirect on Cart Page when Add To Cart: This functionality lets you control the redirection of the Add To Cart button. You can either redirect the users to the shopping cart or keeping them on the product page enhancing the chances of additional purchase.
d) Display Short Description:Enable to display the short description of the app along with the detailed one.
e) Select Layout:Choose the desired home page layout for your app. All the layouts configured by you will be displayed here.
f) App Button Color:Choose button color for your app.
g) App Theme Color:Choose theme color for your app.
h) Image for logo: Upload your brand logo image which will be displayed on the header of the app.
i) Display Shipping Methods: Select the desired shipping methods from being displayed on the application.
j) Enabled CMS Pages:Choose the desired CMS pages to be displayed on the mobile applications.
k)Enable Request Log Reporting:Enable the log on the mobile device in order to get any abnormal thing happening at the Mobile End.
l)Enable Live Chat Support:Enable the Zopim Chat Support for the application. You will have to enter the additional parameter of the “Chat API Key” for the application.
m)Enable Whatsapp Chat Support:Enable the whatsapp chat support for the application. The users can directly contact you with the entered chat number in the backend.
n) Enable/disable Phone Number Registration:Enable phone number login options in the mobile app with OTP verification.
The Prestashop mobile app creator for Android/iOS leverages the Power of Push Notification using the Google Primary Services for the Push Notification to the Mobile Device.
- Firebase Server Key: – Firebase Server key is used to configure the Push Notifications for the application. It is used by Push Notification so that it can send it to the particular Application.
Note: In order to get the Firebase Server Key, refer to the link mentioned below:
- Enable/Disable Order Creation Notification: – Enable/Disable Push Notification for the creation of the orders
- Title and Message for Push Notification: – Enter the title and message that has to be sent in the Push Notification after the Order has been created.
- Enable/Disable Order Status Changed Notification: – Enable/Disable the Push Notification for the change in the Order Status.
- Title and Message for Push Notification: – Enter the title and message that has to be sent in the Push Notification after the order status has been changed.
- Enable/Disable Abandoned Cart Notification: – Enable/Disable Push notifications for the cart that has been abandoned by the user.
- Title and Message for Push Notification: – Enter the title and message that has to be sent in the Push Notification for the Abandoned Cart in the application.
- Time Interval: – This is a time interval (in hours) for sending the Push Notification for the Abandoned Cart to the users who has items in their cart.
The Store Admin can send custom Notification to user to make them aware of the discounts/ offers currently running on their store for particular category/products. These notifications can be customized from the back-end of the Prestashop Android/iOS mobile app builder module.
- Send Notification: This button is used to show the Popup in the Prestashop Android and iOS mobile app Plugin in order to open the application to configure a Push Notification that has to be sent as shown below: –
- Title of the Push Notification: – The title of the Push Notification that has to be sent to the users.
- Message of the Push Notification: – The message that has to be sent in the Push Notification to be sent.
- Device Type: – The platform of the device to for whom Push Notification has to be sent.
- Image Type: – It lets user to select an image to be uploaded to the server or use an URL in order to give the path of the image. It gives two options:
- Notification Image: – Preview of the image that has to be sent to the users.
- Image URL: – The actual URL of the Notification Image
- Redirection Activity: – The Application page where the user will be redirected after he clicks on the Push Notification. It gives three option: –
- Select the Category/Product: – You will have to select the category/product based on the type of the selection of the redirection activity.
- Send Notification: – This button is used to send the notification configured above.
Prestashop eCommerce mobile app creator is compatible with all payment methods. All the Payment Methods are available in the application but some of the Payment Methods can be configured natively in the application like PayPal Payments and Cash On Delivery.
You can edit the Payment Methods like their name in different languages as well as other parameters as shown in the image below: –
Following parameters can be edited in the Payment methods: –
- Payment Method Name: – Edit the name of the Payment Methods in different languages supported on your store.
- Select Mode: – Select the Payment Environment, i.e., Sandbox or Live. These settings are made available in case the Store Admin wants to test the payment method before proceeding.
- Client ID: – This is used in the case of PayPal Payment in order to identify the Merchant Account to which the Payment has to be made while placing the order.
The Prestashop Mobile App Builder allows the store admin to optimize the layout of the home screen of the app. This provides full flexibility to the merchant to change the look and feel of the home screen whenever there is a requirement. All you need to do is to set the positioning and upload the banners as per various occasions and events.
You can manage the following attributes under layouts:
- Top categories
- Square Banner
- Horizontal Sliding Banner
- Grid Banners
- Countdown Banner
- Grid Products
- Horizontal Sliding Products
- Recently Accessed Products
Note: You can also change the positioning of all the attributes as per your own requirements.
a) Top Categories:
Top categories are fully customizable including their image and the landing categories. The Prestashop mobile app maker provides maximum eight category options to choose from.
b) Square Banner: With the help of Prestashop mobile app maker you can even display the products in square banner.
c) Horizontal Sliding Banner: The Prestashop mobile app maker allows admin to display the sliding banners on the mobile app
d) Grid Banners: The Prestashop mobile app builder allows store merchant to display the banners in grid order.
e) Countdown Banner Timer: The Prestashop mobile app builder provides you a countdown banner timer to introduce your sale in an intuitive way.
f) Square Products: You can even display the products in the square listing on the home screen of your application.
g) Products – Horizontal Listing:
The Prestashop mobile app maker provides option to display products in horizontal sliding on the home screen. You can easily customize the listing from the backend interface.
h) Products – Grid:
The Prestashop mobile app builder lets you display the products in the grid form on the home screen. These products can be fully configured from the backend panel.
I) Products recently accessed:
The Prestashop mobile app has the option to display recently viewed products. Whenever the user visits any product on your app, it immediately gets listed under the recently viewed section on the home screen of the app.
Once the prestashop mobile app builder plugin is installed in the prestashop store, the admin gets an access to the web admin interface. The initial configurations can be done from the backend of the admin panel of the prestashop mobile app builder extension.
The Prestashop mobile app maker provides a gamified spin and win Popup interface to users. Users can spin the wheel and grab some discounts or offers on products. The condition is only applicable when the spin and win module is installed on the backend
The logo of the company will be displayed on the header section of the mobile app. This technique helps the store Users can add multiple items in their cart and it keeps you on the product page when the add to cart is clicked.
The store admin gets full access of design control and can customize app UI by changing the banner or images from the back-end of the Prestashop eCommerce mobile app builder.
The eCommerce mobile app created by Prestashop eCommerce mobile app builder are tablet and mobile optimized, that is, they work seamlessly on tablet, Smartphones, iPhones and iPads.
By default, the eCommerce app has 4 inbuilt themes which you can choose from on Splash screen in our demo app. You can also customize the theme completely by choosing your own colors from the color chart.
By default, the mobile app builder for Prestashop support 10+ font types and you can choose anyone from them. If you want any other font, then we will implement it for free of cost.
A real time web store synchronization is established between your web and mobile app so that product updates, orders, languages, currencies, and all other data gets immediately reflected into your eCommerce mobile app as an when it happens.
Prestashop mobile app maker offers multilingual and RTL support. The eCommerce mobile apps natively supports 18 international languages which are given below. If you want any other language other than below, then we will add it for you free of cost.
Right to left languages (Arabic) supported –
The Prestashop mobile app maker offers RTL compatibility as well. The eCommerce apps support RTL languages viz.
- Kurdish and others.
Prestashop mobile app maker offers multicurrency compatibility. The eCommerce apps support all the currencies available on your PrestaShop Store.
With Prestashop mobile app creator, you can send unlimited push notifications with promotional banner to your customer for offers, discounts, seasonal sale and other promotional events. Customer will be constantly updated by automatic push notification triggered from web for events like after placing order, order status update, abandon cart reminder. You can also enable or disable these automatics notifications from web admin interface of the Prestashop Android/iOS mobile app builder module.
Provide 24*7 support to your valuable customers using inbuilt Zopim chat services of Prestashop mobile app maker. It provide following chat services:
- Live Chat Feature.
- Whatsapp Chat Feature.
Prestashop eCommerce mobile app builder for Android/iOS provides you following login options:
- Google/Facebook login.
- Finger Print login.
- By OTP Verification.
Prestashop eCommerce app maker supports all types of coupons running on your store.
Prestashop mobile app maker is compatible with all payment methods. Apart from supporting all payment methods available on your store, we have given inbuilt PayPal and Cash-on-Delivery to provide easy payment interface to your customer.
Your Customers can share your products via email, Facebook or by other mediums directly from Product screen in app by the social sharing option offered by Prestashop mobile app creator.
Nautica eCommerce mobile apps support all product types used in E-commerce.
- Simple Products
- Virtual Products
- Configurable Products
- Bundled Products
- Grouped Products
The Prestashop mobile app maker is compatible with all shipping methods available on your store
The Prestashop Android Mobile app builder even offers voice search option. This feature is missing in the Prestashop iOS mobile app builder.
Easy to use simplified checkout offered by Prestashop mobile app creator makes online shopping easier for the store visitors.
The Prestashop mobile app builder offers full access of home page layout to the store merchant. The store merchant can easily customize the home page layout of the mobile app from the backend. Admin can add multiple attributes elements on the home page of the mobile app according to various occasions and events. The store merchant can add the following attributes on the home page layout:
- Top Categories
- Product Banner
- Square Banner
- Grid Banner
- Horizontal Sliding Banner
- Countdown Sale Timer Banner
In Multilevel categorization, categories are divide into the sub categories. But this Multilevel categorization only works on store when the module is installed from the back-end.
Find this Prestashop eCommerce Mobile App Builder Addon Store as well.